THIS FEMINIST PUBLISHES A MAN'S PRIVATE INFO BECAUSE OF THEIR TINDER DISCUSSION

twitter.com/Siobhanapiranha/status/761278433821396992

I get that women feel annoyed by cuck like this but come on, she may have just ruined this man's life.

We need to do something Sup Forums

serves him right for being a cuck begging for sex online

The guy was nice, come on,

no kidding europe is falling because of SJW like you

>on tinder
>complaining about a guy talking about sex

Oh, jesus, what a bore, i guess the guy was not Chad enough for her.

>interacting with women
>MMXVI

i'm the opposite of SJW
no reason to support cucks

see, that would have been pretty ((alpha)) had he not been using messenger.
In ((real life)) that would have at least been funny, as hitting on lesbo SJWs always is. But come on senpai,

>beta kikenose middleaged guy asks girl to fuck
>OPPRESSION, OPPRESSION
>alpha chad tells a girl he's picking her up at 8 to bone
>yeah don't knock on the door my parents are home, i'll be waiting outside

>go on hookup app
>guy wants to hook up with you
>cry about it
Women were a mistake

That's a good idea, maybe then those faggots on Grindr will leave me alone

Dont tell me she actually says she was sexually harassed ON TINDER with that completly harmless pick up line.

Jesus man.

Who cares. That stupid cunt is just power tripping.

>whoa look at me i have so many followers
>this puts me in a position of power
>better watch out white bois

Women should never have been given the right to do anything

>online dating
What did he expect?

I'd like to sexually harass her if you know what I mean ;)

2D is the only way anymore. I remember when that was still a joke.

What a fucking empty, vapid cunt. I hope she dies alone. (which she probably will since once she hits 30 her winning personality won't be enough to get a guy)

She isn't even that good looking!

This is why i stay off Social Media and either pump and dump or visit a Brothel.

You cant trust bitches

preach

Lol. Cucked.

Of course Chad would have been welcomed with open legs.

>white knighting for men
Just when I didn't think Sup Forums could be any more cucked.

Feminist face

let's avenge this guy, even if he is dumb, she is a total bitch.

fucking disgusting

She's pretty hot, if she doesn't like him, then why the fuck swipe left?

*tips fedora*

thats right. listen and believe

Ahh man this is fucking annoying.

What a surprise. She contributes nothing to MANkind and just trolls tinder, a hookup app.

What? You think we want to fuck the guy?

its harsh but "you, me, a bed" deserves this. its degeneracy

>39 years old
She looks and acts like she's in her early 20s. The fuck is she doing matching with a guy nearly in his 40s? No wonder the guy thought she was after the D.

>Doxing someone because they annoyed you once.

Dumb move, not cool. What an over dramatic bitch.

>All those cancer spots.

German being this much of a pussy. Disgusts me that you might share my bloodline. You cucks need to focus on the mudslimes before you open your mouth about how to treat a woman.

Which one of you was this

Have fun with your rape accusations, bro

Call me an sjw but i think the girl did the right thing. He will think twice about asking anyone for sex in those rude manners in the future. He could have asked her out or invite her over for some fun things do but he plain out say "when can i come and fuck you?". I always thought the frensh was a country of passion or how they market themselves. Have the niggers have such bad impact you think showing good manners to woman and being nice is some form of sjw?

He's a man. He can deal with his own problems.

If you want to be a cuck's personal army, you're more of a cuck than he is. Fuck you.

this doesn't make any fuckin sense

Female holocaust when
I just want them gone at this point

This. Fuck this normie Chad.

the cancer is powerful here.

>Sweden acting....Swedish

Being a faggot who is amoral or pretends nothing phases them. I sure hope you fall on all that edge you are carrying

>Being masculine and upfront about hookup sex on an app for hookup sex is rude
Y

YOU'RE A KEK, SVEN.

>Reads your post
>Sees the sweden flag
>SWEDEN YES

>why are millennials so beta?
>why are millennials not having sex?
>why is the white birthdate so low?

All these questions answered by the bullshit women are doing in the name of feminism.

if anything, this man will get laid easily now

>Tinder
>The casual sex app

So her info, when?

>swede.gif

females are objectified because it's normal for a female to be pregnant at 15

if females are not objectified sexually then the human species dies off

Singlehood for women is far more damaging than it is for men. She doesn't sound happy or settled.

>Uses hookup-up app.
>Is annoyed when man tries to hook up..

Women, everyone.

I don't even...

It's one thing if he said something like "What do you mean you don't want to have sex? What good are you if you're not in bed?" as opposed to casually hitting on a woman and asking her if she's down for sex on the app made for casual sex.

Never put your dick in a mouth that can bite it and sue you for blood-rape her.

You honestly believe this? Women, and indeed girls, have never been more promiscuous and undiscerning. Don't be fooled by the perennial #feminism problem.

He's the CEO of a company that works to get Progressives elected. Why the fuck are any of you guys caring about this traitor? He reaped what he sowed.

After reading this and the comments... fucking hell.

STD's aren't the only thing you need to worry about on Tinder anymore Stick to meeting women vetted through friends and family boys since at least this way there is some protection when they try and smear your name.

>Women, everyone.

To be fair this is women under the kike spell of feminism. Women are actually pretty awesome when there are real men around dominating them the way the desire.

woman spotted

Not your personal army, beta faggot.

>we need to do something
>we
Lel. She has a point. Don't do stupid shit if you have your info online. Not your personal army.

Jesus christ her face literally screams "femminism"

>Women are actually pretty awesome when there are real men around dominating them the way the desire.

Exceptions to the rule dont break the rule and the rule is that the average modern woman is a degenerate useless piece of shit

Shouldn't you let your husband out of his cuckshed Svenja?

>Getting sexually harassed on Tinder

Isn't that the point.

>hook-up app
>literally alpha male entrepreneur CEO of a fucking company
>being upfront and forward about sex
>in what is supposed to be a sex-positive culture
>still gets shamed because this cunt was on the rag

The only logic of feminism is "whatever I want at the time, teehee!!"

>He's the CEO of a company that works to get Progressives elected.

That changes things. He's choking on the metaphorical black dick he metaphorically invited into his metaphorical bedroom.

It's not even a personal request you muppet.

What I want to know is when does this ever work?

Those eyes are fucking crazy

The problem is that women react differently to behavior depending upon how hot you are, how attracted to you they are etc.

For many girls, what this guy said would go down fine, they would even like it. Men will stop doing this when the vast majority of women don't like this stuff, not when just a few vocal feminists call it harassment.

ŠVEDSKA DA!

Messy buns are a sign of promiscuity and vanity.
Would not look at/10

>use Tinder, a site for sluts
>get upset when you get treated like a slut
Feminists truly are insane.

I was just sugesting, calm down...i mean, we could at least report the tweet.

I thought Tinder was for those who wanted to cut through all that bullshit ritual and get down to it "nice shoes; wanna fuck?" style.

Dude should be counting his blessings he never had to actually meet this chick.

When you're attractive.

Why do you still exist.

This 1000% i only chase girls i work with plus im the best chef my owners had so far so she wouldn't care if drama arises. But all i do is have a few drinks with them after work, take em on a date or two and generally leave em hanging just to gauge if there crazy or not and so far it hasnt bitten me in the ass yet

>the average modern woman is a degenerate useless piece of shit

Only because you aren't man enough to knock mother nature back into her ovaries.

I'd like to cave-in her face with a blunt instrument, if you know what I mean ;)

This woman is retardidly easy to trigger, you're slacking...

You don't get to write off harassment at all, ever. You for sure don't get to write it off because you heard tinder was for casual sex.

no chill wtf

Mate, it's an app that is basically a meat market of people wanting to fuck, despite what people try and tell you otherwise. Yea there are jerk offs that pull those sort of pickup lines but the -normal- response is to give shit back and block them, not basically Dox them and do everything to ruin their lives.

Hell back in the OLD dating scene this would have earned him a slap and a beer in the face and that's it.

I mean Jesus, he offended her not Raped her, there is a BIG difference despite what the Lefties would lead you to believe

Females are objectified because they, or 90% of them, offer nothing but sex.
Also they objectify theirselves. Like I go out and all I see is chicks showing half their buttcheeks because they took short shorts to the next level.

This leads to two things:
1.- People that still value sex will turn bold, tired of dealing with women's bullshit and going straight to the point.
2.- People that think sex is overrated will simply drop out of the market.

It was you. You did it.

Can somebody dox her so we can send threatening messages through the mail ayy lmao

le internet hate machine

Meh, you're a slut on Tinder and you're expecting respect? Fuck out of here with that shit... That being said, I wouldn't start a convo like that. Lame.

>through the mail alien
What was intended by this post?

He works for a democrat company. Fuck this hillary supporter faggot

this

>harassment
>harassment
>harassment
>harassment

REMINDER: Chad is, by definition, incapable of harassing women.

Take a look at these two cucks.

>Using tinder

OP stop being such a baka!

DESU

It is, but women are in denial about it. I have women messaging me all of the time who have on their profiles "I'm not looking for sex." Don't fucking message me on there if you're not there for that!