German prosecution tells kids are faulth why the refugee is sexually touched them

"What the mother really upset, is that it looks twisted by the reasoning of the prosecutor the facts. It says in substance, that the children were animated by fooling the man to touch her. "That was definitely not the case," emphasizes Sicre. Her daughters were dismayed after they had read the letter from the prosecutor's office: "Mom, this looks like this now, as if we were the culprits."

So according to the German prosecution it is faulth of kids why the Afgan refugee touched them. What is more worring no German MSM reported this, except this local one.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://www.bo.de/lokales/offenburg/mutter-ueber-entscheidung-der-staatsanwaltschaft-entsetzt

Other urls found in this thread:

courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2015/04/10/judge-slams-victims-tots-black-men-fear/25581605/
expressen.se/kvallsposten/forklaringen-till-vagen-av-valdtakter-i-sommar/
derstandard.at/2000039668125/13-Jaehrige-in-Freibad-im-Weinviertel-sexuell-missbraucht
ooe.orf.at/news/stories/2782312/
dieharke.de/Lokales/Lokales-6/47286/Sexueller_Uebergriff_im_Freibad.html
kn-online.de/News/Nachrichten-aus-Rendsburg/Sexueller-Uebergriff-im-Freibad-Rendsburg
n24.de/n24/Nachrichten/Politik/d/8775396/-enormer-anstieg--sexueller-uebergriffe-in-schwimmbaedern.html
wa.de/hamm/hamm-mitte-ort370531/sechs-uebergriffe-fluechtlingen-schwimmbad-maximare-hamm-6600870.html
mt.de/lokales/regionales/20862221_Sexueller-Uebergriff-auf-Zwoelfjaehrige-im-Freibad-Marklohe-Taeter-ermittelt.html
suedkurier.de/region/kreis-konstanz/singen/Nach-sexuellen-UEbergriffen-in-Singener-Aachbad-Die-Stadt-zeigt-klare-Grenzen-fuer-Grapscher-auf;art372458,8828145
asylterror.com/2016/07/24/asylanten-veranstalten-in-freibad-orgie-an-gewalt-und-sexuellen-uebergriffen/
daserste.ndr.de/panorama/archiv/2016/Freibaeder-Sexuelle-Belaestigung-durch-Fluechtlinge,freibad318.html
augsburger-allgemeine.de/mindelheim/Sexueller-Uebergriff-auf-Maedchen-9-im-Freibad-in-Bad-Woerishofen-id38314912.html
bayernkurier.de/inland/15122-deutsche-maedchen-und-frauen-als-freiwild
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/fluechtlingskrise-sexuelle-uebergriffe-auf-junge-maedchen-und-gewalt-im-freibad-a1915136.html
stuttgarter-nachrichten.de/inhalt.tatort-schwimmbad-mehr-sexuelle-uebergriffe-in-schwimmbaedern.eb08ce48-9c6c-4081-834e-b8f10cf89ff0.html
rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/moenchengladbach/blaulicht/acht-frauen-melden-sexuelle-belaestigung-in-gladbacher-freibad-aid-1.6133856
welt.de/vermischtes/article156787210/Enormer-Anstieg-sexueller-Uebergriffe-in-Duesseldorf.html
faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/kriminalitaet/sexuelle-uebergriffe-im-freibad-von-kirchheim-teck-14353098.html
pastebin.com/AbAVZ9YQ
archive.is/Oa9MW
infranken.de/regional/bamberg/Kinderehe-nach-Islam-Recht-bei-uns-erlaubt;art212,1914740
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

European migrants never integrate when they move to a different country, why do they expect people moving to theirs to do so?

>Victim blaming is NOT OKAY.... unless the victim is white and the perpetrator isn't.

Progressive double standards are the fucking worst.

I'm generally not somebody who goes around telling people my political beliefs since I know it would make me a social pariah, but the "refugee" crisis is the one thing I actually talk to people about. It's the one subject which the left has so massively fucked up with that you can actually "red pill" people on it without fear of becoming an outcast.

>So according to the German prosecution it is fault of kids why the Afgan refugee touched them. What is more worring no German MSM reported this, except this local one.

What the fuck is wrong with Germany? Honestly, I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

dis gon be good when da krauts snap

These animals should be put down with bullets in the mouth.

Finally we legalize pedophilia in Germany (only for refugees though). Can't wait until it's allowed to marry children in Germany. This will happen sooner or later.

Witnessed

Liberal double think at full force

Feminists will ignore this, and blame white men when rape statistics sky rocket.

maybe they should stop being such godless degenerate western whores and put on burqas like proper islamic women do, and they wouldn't be ficki ficki'd?

Germany for fuck's sake

Google translate sucks, a Germbro want to translate more of it?

>institutionalized enrichment

Germany is really beyond Sweden now.

>Nazis trick refugees to rape
>Blame refugees of rape then

Profit?

Prov me wrong.

I'd kill anyone who touched my child before anyone could even say the word judge. If dem cucks aren't gonna fight this isn't going to end.

You better learn german.

They did play and nothing sexual did happen.

Keep you emotions under controll faggot.

That's the norm. There's so many cases that never make the national media.

It's the same in the USA, a pack of niggers home invade, rape, torture and kill a white family. Local news only.

Standard procedure. To be fair, if all of those cases would make the national news, there would be no space left for anything else.

EUSSR's Coudenhove-Kalergi plan in action, enforced race-mixing through systematic discrimination of white rape victims.

The fathers of the white girls in Rotherham UK who tried to rescue their daughters from the muslim rapist's apartments were all arrested and charged by the local police.

In our apartheid nations, the police, the state, the legal system and the politicians are our enemies, they are waging a war of extinction against people with white skin color and it is overdue that we fight back.

>30 year old man gropes 10 year old girls
>tries to undress them
>friend of his watches it with a boner
>nothing sexual
that's the same thing your uncle told you when he was ravaging your boipussy, ahmed

>lifted up her bikini top to where her chest was visible.
>groped kids asses
>tried to take one of them away from the pool
>friend has a boner

Yeah, don't be deluded, they were getting off on it and if it wasn't stopped they would have raped.

>white rape victims.

""""rape""""
""""victims""""

>The fathers of the white girls in Rotherham UK who tried to rescue their daughters

""""rescue""""

Fuck off, white knight.

Reminds me of something that happened in the US not too long ago. A group of niggers broke into a white family's home and held them at gun point. The daughter (3 yo~) was traumatized and would later grab on to her mother's leg whenever a nigger walked by. The family told the judge this and the judge...

shat on the white people for being 'racist' and gave the niggers probation.

courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2015/04/10/judge-slams-victims-tots-black-men-fear/25581605/

>Sweden blames the heat
>Denmark says they're traumatized
>Germany blames the victims
Who's right?

If this were a fictional comedy sketch, it would be fucking hilarious. The argumentation from the authorities sound like an autistic pedophile trying to defend himself.

>the touching of the children happened in the context of playing around
>pinching little children's butt cheeks does not have a sexual connotation
>because none of the touching required further undress it was natural
>pulling down a bikini top is also just part of goofing around with a 12 year old

... and so on and so forth all in (((stiff))) legal style talk. This could be right out of a Monty Python sketch.

This is why the prosecutor/defendant system is flawed. The prosecutor fights for his client weather he is right or wrong with no concern for morality. He's a traitor to his people and should be shot.

Just normal part of goofing around with children that you have not relation to what so ever. It's totally not sexual to squeeze little kids asses while having a boner. It's perfecvtly fine to undress children you don't know.

Oh fucking God what is going on in Germany

Somebody should beat the prosecutor's ass and then tell him that it's his fault that he got 'touched.'

what they need to do is move away from any brown people and when they leave burn the buildings to the ground. dont give them anything

through self imposed segregation they will find lower crime

The actions could not definitely be qualified as sexual acts, is what they are saying.

The state lawyers are probably leftists cucks who had a good wank over the story and came to the thought of Germany dying.

>sweden blanes the heat

Swedes is in most comments i read on kikebook blaming men in general. Mostly comments by swedish women and white knight Cucks.

There is pretty sad watching top comments in swedish news compared to the Norwegian. We blame the immigrants, the swedes defends then

expressen.se/kvallsposten/forklaringen-till-vagen-av-valdtakter-i-sommar/

>Zwischen den Handlungen des Beschuldigten und einer eventuell vorhandenen Erektion eines Begleiters könne kein Zusammenhang hergestellt werden.

Dont self censor, its been discovered that self censorship is the best most effective tool against the elites. Just tell people what you think and why you think it and try not to use any buzzwords and stay away from your feels.

Ive turned people into nazis this way, just keep explaining and never put a rest on how evil and sinister the subversion is and how long its been going on.

Its not even hard,
People DO NOT FACT CHECK, the elite takes advantage of this, why not you? Tell them there is proof the holocaust is a lie, proof 9/11 was comitted by mossad, proof hillary clinton is a sex trafficking kingpin, proof every msm network works directly for
Hillary.

Seriously guys, just talking to people activates their doubt and can really make a difference

As a father I would kill that guy.

You know the only way this is going to stop is if people start to kidnap and kill government officials that are betraying the German people?

The government has already shown its unwillingness to correct these situations so they solution is not going to come from there side.

The question is will the German people do it though or are they too cucked already?

For the elites*

derstandard.at/2000039668125/13-Jaehrige-in-Freibad-im-Weinviertel-sexuell-missbraucht

ooe.orf.at/news/stories/2782312/

dieharke.de/Lokales/Lokales-6/47286/Sexueller_Uebergriff_im_Freibad.html

kn-online.de/News/Nachrichten-aus-Rendsburg/Sexueller-Uebergriff-im-Freibad-Rendsburg

n24.de/n24/Nachrichten/Politik/d/8775396/-enormer-anstieg--sexueller-uebergriffe-in-schwimmbaedern.html

wa.de/hamm/hamm-mitte-ort370531/sechs-uebergriffe-fluechtlingen-schwimmbad-maximare-hamm-6600870.html

mt.de/lokales/regionales/20862221_Sexueller-Uebergriff-auf-Zwoelfjaehrige-im-Freibad-Marklohe-Taeter-ermittelt.html

suedkurier.de/region/kreis-konstanz/singen/Nach-sexuellen-UEbergriffen-in-Singener-Aachbad-Die-Stadt-zeigt-klare-Grenzen-fuer-Grapscher-auf;art372458,8828145

asylterror.com/2016/07/24/asylanten-veranstalten-in-freibad-orgie-an-gewalt-und-sexuellen-uebergriffen/

daserste.ndr.de/panorama/archiv/2016/Freibaeder-Sexuelle-Belaestigung-durch-Fluechtlinge,freibad318.html

augsburger-allgemeine.de/mindelheim/Sexueller-Uebergriff-auf-Maedchen-9-im-Freibad-in-Bad-Woerishofen-id38314912.html

bayernkurier.de/inland/15122-deutsche-maedchen-und-frauen-als-freiwild

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/fluechtlingskrise-sexuelle-uebergriffe-auf-junge-maedchen-und-gewalt-im-freibad-a1915136.html

stuttgarter-nachrichten.de/inhalt.tatort-schwimmbad-mehr-sexuelle-uebergriffe-in-schwimmbaedern.eb08ce48-9c6c-4081-834e-b8f10cf89ff0.html

rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/moenchengladbach/blaulicht/acht-frauen-melden-sexuelle-belaestigung-in-gladbacher-freibad-aid-1.6133856

welt.de/vermischtes/article156787210/Enormer-Anstieg-sexueller-Uebergriffe-in-Duesseldorf.html

faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/kriminalitaet/sexuelle-uebergriffe-im-freibad-von-kirchheim-teck-14353098.html

Look at all these isolated incidences.

No, no, no. You should kill the prosecutor.

Germans are too cücked.

If the shit that's happening in Germany and Sweden happened here, we would have a full blown anti-islamic pogrom.

Court in Offenburg, southwest germany, degeneracy central. Their governor is a green party pedophile and the entire court system is part of the ministry of justice.

What do the people expect if they elect green party pedos into high positions of political power? They never made a secret about their plans to 'decriminalize' pedophilia.

>Her daughters were dismayed

Typical for females.

Stimulus response lowlife detected.

the ones who were threatened with torture and death, and death of family members?

the ones who were forced to take heroin and became addicted to it?

reasonable bait, 4/10

Its worse than that. Liberals aren't actually racist either, what they care about is votes. Right wing voting minorities if anything get even more hate than the whiteys for their betrayal of stepping outside the box they're supposed to fit in. So long as you vote for gibsmedats you are a protected class.

Get your shit together germany.

Don't worry guys you'll get laid someday.

That's just something you say on a Cambodian smoke signal forum. In real life, you won't do shit even if a pack of Afghans were copulating with your dead kid's dissected body parts. Ordnung muss sein.

edgy

MISS ME YET, DEUTSCHLAND?

And what will you do ? Most of the westerners are faggots but we are not most of the westerners, we are ebil nazis.

I'd kill the guy.

>be 30 year old afghan in germany
>playfully insert your fingers into the vagina of little child who is crying and shouting for her mother while you stroke your errection on her face
>get applause and a firm handshake by the leftist judge
>mother gets thrown into jail for being racist

Pastebinned: pastebin.com/AbAVZ9YQ

And Archived: archive.is/Oa9MW

>This could be right out of a Monty Python sketch.
we were warned to no end

Germany is full of leftist faggots. Shitskins know they are weak and will not do anything and are now actively hunting them down. Survival of the fittest

>flag
Yep. Gramps over here remembers the good ol'days and knows that the German men won't do shit if a bunch of Rus- I mean refugees rape their women.

Man, I just googled "freibad sexuelle übergriffe" and copypasted links till I had enough, the links didn't stop though. There's pages upon pages more.

Rape statistics can't skyrocket if they are not reported friendo ;^)

Ahmed pls go

What's the next step in their master plan?

That translation.
Yikes.

Doesn't Germany use the Inquisitorial system?

Jesus christ and I thought our authorities were cucked.

This is Sweden tier.

>Sweden blames the heat
>Denmark says they're traumatized
>Germany blames the victims

Hungary

I can understand if a Swede would make such arguments but I thought the krauts where obsessed with proper procedure? What's with the sudden anti-logic?

Don't bother, YOU won't get ever laid, whiteknight.

It can be, because it's in the end at the discretion of the judge. Any sane judge would have seen it as suitable evidence that there was a sexual nature to it and a very indecent and abnormal and predatory act to undress kids, take them away from a public place, have an erection.

Even accidentally touching women can land you in jail nowadays, it's insane to pretend "there is absolutely no way we could define this as molestation". It's purely the cuck judge. And if not, the German law needs to be adjusted.

>Can't wait until it's allowed to marry children in Germany.
It's already legal.

infranken.de/regional/bamberg/Kinderehe-nach-Islam-Recht-bei-uns-erlaubt;art212,1914740

now ask her if she still wants #refugeeswelcome