GLOW

Two episodes in. It's OK so far, if a bit flabby. This better start leaning more on gags and less on relatively impressive era-authenticity.

Also Brie showing tits in the pilot or whatever. Discuss.

I'm half way and I like it.

You can say what you want about Jenji, but damn that woman knows how to write characters. The narrative is a bit thin for just 10 eps though; same problem OITNB and Weeds both had.

I missed the Weeds boat I am a massive pervert and was tempted when I heard there's a subplot about the kid fapping to his mom but I mean it's like six seasons or something and I tuned out of OITNB after S1. Didn't know there was any link to this show.

Starting it tonight. Damn, I remember discovering GLOW back in the day after discovering AWA.

QUICK, CLAIM YOU'RE WRESTLE-FU

>Damn, I remember discovering GLOW back in the day

Wait, is this semi-based on reality or something? Oh, that's a bad sign.

Just finished it. Actually enjoyed it and also audibly laughed a couple of times.

Her, the Asian girl and the Indian girl are the hottest. Brie is kind of past her prime but sort of gets grandfathered in. Not feeling her friend at all. Rich chick is basically Gina from Brooklyn Nine-Nine, am I right? Like they clearly just couldn't afford Chelsea Peretti or the scheduling didn't work out or something.

MAGA

>Her, the Asian girl and the Indian girl are the hottest.

Ooh, also wolf girl.

you're pretty gay for watchig this tbqh

AY YO HOL UP...

SO YOU SAYIN...

*SMACKS LIPS*

YOU SAYIN...

OK. Did you like it, though?

There's only one faggot here m8, but I need a mirror to show you.

Is she about to suffocate her with her vagina?

someone post the brie boobies

Is it good or just another waifufag show?

When does she show tits

literally all her nude/sex scenes are in the first episode; you don't even have to wait.

where and when does brie get her tits out?

Yes

GLOW was real wrestling.
This is a show based on that.

>where and when does brie get her tits out?

Do the other girls have any good scenes?

>in the pilot

Fuck you that scene was dope

Just marathoned the pilot. Those tits were great

>2017 Alison Brie
>great
pick 1. She's past it m8.

So you wouldn't, then? Damn, man, you must be breaking off all kinds of top-notch pussy on the reg. Sick life.

In all honesty.
What's the point of her getting naked?
Just for the hell of it?

How many people in this thread would be talking about it if she didn't?

None.

Probably, I guess. I ain't asking any questions.

>tfw she will never spread her ass cheeks to fart silently while on the toilet trying to keep from waking you up ;_;

Whatever nigga. She bangin'

Knives Chau best girl

>OITNB
depressing how much potential that had and how it devolved in to a sitcom soap opera
also every episode I see makes me dislike women and their comedy/style/mindsets a bit more

So is it more like HBO's Girls or is it more of a show about professional wrestling with people talking about the business and their weird gimmicks and stuff. Or both I guess.

It's more focused on the DUDE 80S part of its gimmick than the wrestling part.

Not really. The show did exist in the 80s. And there really isn't that much 89s exposition in the sense of try hard. But sure if you wanna see it that way fine.

>Also Brie showing tits in the pilot or whatever.
I'm actually surprised by just how many of them have a topless scene and I'm only on Episode 4. At this rate everyone's tits will be shown by the end of it.

I'm also sad that my boy Johnny was only in the first episode and was given the dumbest fucking name ever.

>my boy Johnny was only in the first episode and was given the dumbest fucking name ever.

I thought it was funny.

I understand her being justifiably pissed off at Ruth, but her just swooping in and stealing the character and medals off the actual Olympic Medalist was the point that I started to hate her. Bitch deserved to have her husband cheat on her.

Also what the fuck was that ep where both the Director and Producer defend the girls really intensely vs. Maccu Piccu's family?

Nobody ever fucking thanks them, or speaks of it again. It seems so out of character that they would defend the women so profusely, and while I think it's great that it portrays them as really caring about the women, I can't help but feel like the scene was off.

nah, almost no plot, lots of fake wrestling that supposed to be exiting but clearly isn't. Best parts was girls doing girly things and Alison Brie, so yes - waifufag show. Watch it only if you really like wrestling or Alison Brie

It's out?
I'll watch an episode tonight.
What am I in for?

Why are Asian girls always the best girls?

I don't want to live in a world where Brie is past her prime, but alas, here we are :(

>And there really isn't that much 89s exposition in the sense of try hard.
not him but I disagree, there's a lot of 80's references that don't have much to do with the show really, I'm not complaining about that btw, I kind of like it
>But sure if you wanna see it that way fine.
condescending douche

Yeah it felt out of place because there was no lead up to her having established her family doesn't want her there

Literally in the first 10 minutes.
They're disappointing only because she's thin. They're still perky and full, they just need some more meat on them.

>tfw no poo in loo gf

I don't know what it is with poo in loo ladies even when they're 3/10 I find them very pretty.

She was pretty secretive and a lot of her lines foreshadowed something like "I'm not supposed to be here".

post tits

Was it Brapkino?

Yeah I guess that's enough

No brap at all. More like a plopdrop in ep1

Does the main character get less hateable as the series goes on? She's kind of an unlikable cunt in the first couple of episodes.

None of these characters were actually on Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling, were they? What's the point?

any pics of sweety brie

The British redhead. Her shoulders were spectacular and also apparently I have a thing for shoulders now?

>Brie finally shows her tits
>it's after she's worked out and lost weight so they're small and deflated

Is this biggest monkey's paw ever?

That's pretty much true of every show made by Jenji

>tfw no Fortune Cookie gf

don't you dare disrespect awesome kong