OFFICIAL EPISODE LIST:
episode 1: robots can't run with toast to school
episode 2: pantsu rollololol chan
episode 3: hardman sneaks some p0rn episode 4: bullying is bad and stuff bass
episode 5: protoman shoots up the school episode 6: flashman goes to hottopic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z240pys_D4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Episode 6: OP was a fag that thought this was a good thread.

I already posted episode 6 silly :)

JUST

FUCK

ME

Episode 1 - You
Episode 2 - Aren't
Episode 3 - The
Episode 4 - Target
Episode 5 - Audience

Mid-Season Special: Deal with it

>episode 1: robots can't run with toast to school
Oddly enough, there's a drama CD in Japan with pretty much this idea. Roll's trying to make it to school and Wily throws some RMs in the way to be a dick.

Is this on youtube with subs? I'm generally curious because that sounds pretty damn funny desu

Is this what happened to that Astro Boy reboot?

Aw shit nigga is that official art?

yeah and your mom thought you were a good idea. mistakes were made.

It's still coming I think

I'm fighting for the kids subjected to this dreck.

The design is fine. Wait until we see official art that ISN'T A quick mockup meant to be shown to nobody but investors.

"It's for kids" is a bullshit argument, and you know it

Kids aren't even into action shows these days they're all watching like that show about the uncle who is everyone's grandpa for some reason while teens and adults watch the limited amount of action shows. (Except shit like this).

i don't know... i am not a fan of Astro Boy so i son't have nostalgia problem... i guess i need at least one episode to judge ... if it's real

>The design is fine.
It's early but I'm sure this is the wrongest thing I will read today.

The design is why everyone is shitting on the show (also because it's in high school for some reason) it's really bad.

you do know this entire idea was already created in the past as a comic right?
you do realize that no one liked it right?

Do you honestly think enough kids like megaman out there? Don't be fucking a delusional faggot and convince yourself that. The only kid I've ever known to like the series was my little brother, and I had to introduce it to him.

All real. Even animated:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z240pys_D4A

>Oddly enough, there's a drama CD in Japan with pretty much this idea. Roll's trying to make it to school and Wily throws some RMs in the way to be a dick.

FUCKEN WHERE?

I too would like to see this.

No. The Mega Man cartoon is guaranteed to be shit because it's an American production. The Astro Boy reboot is a joint French-Japanese production which is sure to be either good or, at worst, mediocre.

Americans are stuck trying to make the cheapest and laziest cartoons possible. The Japanese are in a similar rut with a slightly different set of circumstances. The French are thriving but don't shit out as much content as the U.S. or Japan, so the amount of good content outweighs the bad because the market isn't oversaturated with French cartoons.