Did George Lucas really direct the original Star Wars movies?

Did George Lucas really direct the original Star Wars movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f00IkrWvur4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only the first one

No. It was a black woman of color and he stole all the credit

Are you saying George Lucas was like a white slaver?

Yeah he's actually a brilliant director and businessman. it's sad his own ungrateful fans forced him from his own franchise and by doing so killed star wars and turned it into an anti white male feminist franchise.

Hidden Figures 2

Electric Boogaloo

Yes he filmed a bunch of space bullshit and his ex wife saved his ass in editing

He did that shit by not letting well enough be alone. He so busy going back and making his "work" seem more epic and operatic he gave us poop jokes and child murder and says it's all a kids film now.

Was that movie as bad as it looked?

When I was younger we had to write about meeting a famous person and I wrote about George Lucas coming to my house and playing Lego Star Wars with me

He directed the first one and with ROTJ was on set at all times basically telling Marquand what to do.

That's still my dream. George seems like a nice chill guy. cant say the same for kathleen.

He directed the first one and hated it because Fox was up his ass the entire time. So he just wrote and produced the next 2 and had other people direct them. Smart choice.

Makes sense, considering Empire is the best of the three

Dude does not give a shit about sw or anything related to it besides his name and his money

Yes and it shows. The original movies were just as bad as the prequels.

>Implying the prequels were bad

George Lucas isn't a jew, and he made the most successful movie ever, all by himself. The jews at Hollywood always hated him for that and spread a lot of rumours to take credits away from him. They even say it's his wife who made the films...Then why doesn't she make movies on her own? Why Kirshner and Kasdan never made a good movie on their own? And Gary Kurtz, what ihas he made?

No user, it's a conspiracy.

You will never get to hang out with George Lucas and just watch movies with him.

Lucas poured his heart and soul into Star Wars. TCW looked great because Lucas would pay out of his own pocket for the animation, that's how much he cared about the stories and characters.

The prequels sucked and Red Tails was garbage, but George made some great toons. It's weird that everything animated that nu-Disney makes is garbage

Lucas loves his money. Bottom line. He cared about TCW? Yeah because that money was coming back ten fold and he knew it. Shilled out 1-3, fucked over the work that went into the Eu because again it's about that disney money and the mouse gets what it wants even if it's a giant retcon that makes what a lot of people love about the universe and really makes the whole world seem real.

Only the first one, and if you watch the deleted scenes you can get a vision of the prequels.

youtube.com/watch?v=f00IkrWvur4

He got so worked up over a series that he barely had anything to do with other than the first movie...