Evil Dead 2 > Evil Dead ≥ Army of Darkness >>> Ash vs Evil Dead

Evil Dead 2 > Evil Dead ≥ Army of Darkness >>> Ash vs Evil Dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fO78lMTSRbA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what kind of faggot uses greater than or equal to signs in his own ranking, just pick one you fucking pussy

O shit nigga wat you doing? Don't worry I'm about to fix that for you

Evil Dead 2 > Army of Darkness > Ash vs Evil Dead > Evil Dead

Evil Dead 2>Army of Darkness>Evil Dead(2013)>Evil Dead

The original is okay but you can tell it was more of a test run just to see if they could successfully make a feature length movie.

Evil Dead > Evil dead 2 > Evil Dead Reboot > Army of Darkness

Army of Darkness is an okay movie, but I just don't love it. Nothing about it fits in with the rest of the series, which I love for the over-the-top cartoony horror.

Use your brain. Army of Darkness's first half is better than Evil Dead, but the second half is fucking awful and boring. So Evil Dead is greater than or equal to Army of Darkness.

In defense of AoD, I feel like Raimi and Campbell felt pressured to make a more crowd pleasing movie that audiences could watch with no prior knowledge of the Evil Dead series. It was my introduction to Sam Raimi as a kid and I still fucking love that movie.

That makes no sense. Just rank the parts separately if you're incapable of assigning a value to each overall movie.

No, not sorry to trigger your autism.

I do not take any ranking seriously that puts ED2 as the best.

Why are AoD fags so fragile?

Army of Darkness is the Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 of the Evil Dead films, only real patricians appreciate how kino they are.

Can we agree that the reboot was better than most reboots?

I feel much better now!

youtube.com/watch?v=fO78lMTSRbA

Honestly was surprised by how enjoyable the show was. I was expecting a lame nostalgia cash-in, and while it did that, it was still cheeky about it and managed in some good gore and laughs. S3 soon.

1. "The Evil Dead".
2. "Army of Darkness".
3. "Evil Dead 2".
4. "Evil Dead".
5. "Ash vs. Evil Dead".

>tfw No Raimi Three Stooges movie
Fuck those Farrelly faggots.

That and Friday the 13th 2009 are the best.

Evil Dead > Evil Dead 2 > Army of Darkness

The first Evil Dead is such shit. It's Sam Raimi realizing he could make it intentionally comedic instead of unintentionally so.

you are an unintentional retard

this

Your autism is reaching new heights with this

army of darkness >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> who cares

That would take an extreme leap of logic for someone to infer what you meant.

it's one of the most impressive independent horro films i have seen

Army of Darkness > Evil Dead 2 > The Evil Dead
But Braindead > All

Evil Dead 2 > The Evil Dead > Evil Dead (2013) > Army of Darkness > Ash vs. The Evil Dead

This tbphwy

I once watched Evil Dead twenty times in one week.
It might be the greatest film ever made.