The Loud House Thread

With something to actually talk about.
Someone was able to upload an English version of one of the unaired episodes, Overnight Success.
>Video Link: drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oIDxS0CHxZdklNU3JtNFZuQUU/
Besides that, new episodes returning the weekdays of July 18th - July 22nd.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=77277243
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oIDxS0CHxZdklNU3JtNFZuQUU/view
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Episodes of that week:
House Music (Airdate: July 18th)
>Lincoln enters his sisters into a talent show, and they decide to form a band.

Two Boys and a Baby (Airdate: July 19th)
>Lincoln and Clyde take up the task of babysitting Lily.

Overnight Success (Airdate: July 20th)
>Lincoln invites Clyde over to the house for a sleepover, but he gets jealous when Clyde wants to hang out with his sisters instead.

Toads and Tiaras (Airdate: July 21st, already aired in Korea)
>When Lola gets sick and cannot compete in a pageant, Lincoln trains Lana to take her place.
Full Episode in Korean: tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=77277243

A Novel Idea (Airdate: July 22nd)
>Lincoln visits his mother's dental office on Take Your Daughter to Work Day.

Shut the fuck up Clyde!

is There an English Version For Toads and Tiaras if theres one for Overnight Success

>it's a clyde episode
well I appreciate the effort I suppose

>you will never bump into Leni in the hall after class one day and have her acknowledge your existence with a warm smile
>ywn awkwardly introduce yourself as you struggle to hold in your spaghetti reserve
>ywn be invited to tag along with her after some idle conversation
>ywn explain to Leni that clownfish don't actually entertain baby fish at undersea parties
>ywn teach Leni how to determine whether a door is push or pull by looking at the hinges so she doesn't embarrass herself
>ywn assist her with making one of her favorite smoothies, getting a quick kiss on the cheek as a reward
>ywn have her panic and shake you awake when you suddenly faint from the kind gesture
>ywn leave in a hurry with your face burning redder than #FF0000, promising her you'll see her tomorrow
>ywn mentally beat yourself up for absolutely losing your shit in front of her, until you realize the feelings you had just experienced
>ywn stare in the mirror and ask yourself whether or not such a dream could ever come true
>You and Leni? How would that ever be possible? NEVER EVER
>ywn drift off to sleep, your mind drowned in a sea of wondrous fantasies about the two of you
>ywn leave the house early to be the first to school, just so you can greet her the moment that van drops her off
>ywn give yourself an intense pep-talk in the bathroom before class, getting yourself ready to face impossible odds
>ywn negotiate with the teacher so you can slip out of class early, just so you can be the first in the cafeteria
>ywn already be waiting for her at her table with an extra vanilla pudding before her flock of friends can get to her
>ywn intently watch as she eats said pudding, scooting just a bit closer to her while she's distracted
>ywn lose your self-control and profess your love to her almost straight out of the blue, quickly covering your mouth shortly after

blondes or brunettes

Jesus, you trying to push me into an heroism? Fucking bastard.

Damn man, is everything alright??

>tfw she says no
>tfw you don't stop

I didn't know I wanted this

>With something to actually talk about
>thread largely filled with the same stupid shit that's spammed every threads

anyone have that one pic with lincoln banging one of them and the rest are like super tired the next day from all the noise he was makin

How can something so pure and wonderful make me feel so dead inside?

Hey, nig nogs.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oIDxS0CHxZdklNU3JtNFZuQUU/view

It's Overnight Success in English.
Probably should've said that.

>Lincoln did nothing wrong and still had to apologize in the ending

Why so cuck?

That's kind of a running gag on the show. Lincoln acts like a little shit and has to apologize.

Which is why the show is kind of shit; it's basically Lincoln in extremis for 22 minutes.

Because you know she'll soon be taken advantage of and sexually assaulted multiple times by jocks.

Not only are you just copying my posts from /trash/, verbatim, but you do realize that that's already in the OP, right?
I just. I just don't understand what's wrong with you, that you keep doing this.

>this level of autism from a kids cartoon

mate you need to seek help..from the end of a noose

>tfw Savino channeled 90% of the shitty aspects of the show into Clyde
Thank you token black character for being the worst

they are trying really hard to make Clyde likeable

I hate to say this and you guys can argue with me..

But Lincoln sorta sucks, I mean Steven and Dipper are hundred times better than him.

I would be much more interested with seeing either Steven or Dipper replace Lincoln

Thx senpai

That's cause Lincoln's a controlling guy who's main trait is coming up with plans to get his way. Steven practically bends over backwards in trying to help everybody, hardly ever asking for anything in return, Dipper's just a little bitch, but he can rise to great occasions.

They work in their settings, but if they were in each others shoes, it wouldn't be as interesting.

>mfw we're getting ANOTHER Clyde episode when hiatus ends
He's probably my least favorite part of the entire show.

It's part of the middle child syndrome

Where you try to gain some control in all that chaos

Plus Steven and Dipper would have a very hard time trying to survive this

Chill out. T&T is coming soon and it's really good.

>ywn lose your self-control and profess your love to her almost straight out of the blue, quickly covering your mouth shortly after

She'd probably just turn you down, barely being able to hide her disgust at the fat flabby neckbeard talking to her and then laugh about you and what a pathetic loser you are with her airheaded friends at their next sleepover.

I like to think Lori keeps a close eye on her and chases away any creeps.

>Stephen
>implying

Only Clarence is worse. They're like baby Chris-chans.

Hopefully they make him less lame in season 2, or at least use him less.

Misha I will fuckin end you bruh, don't ever talk shit like that to me again, or we're gonna have a problem

To be fair, Lincoln was being rude as fuck.

Do NOT do this, it makes mustard gas!

Who was best toad?

ANONS HATE LOUD HOUSE. THE ESTABLISHMENT HATES LOUD HOUSE. THEY WANT TO SHUT US UP!!!! REVOLT I SAY REVOLT!!

Lynn is still the best girl.

>gay parents acting like typical twinks
>sniffing shampoo
>being creepy
>using a kid show to push an agenda

Yeah they failed miserably in that department.

>fat crying manlet and apologizing beta manlet
We see you, Rubyautist

I guess it has less to do with an "agenda" and more with some gay employee on the cartoon wanting to add his two cents. Then went to see Savino and said "Hey Savino, what if Clyde had gay parents, it would be pretty fun", and Savino was too busy to actually care so he said "yes, yes..." without even listening while doing paperwork. Then the gay employee said thanks and went back to work with a big smile. And I guess when Savino realized what happened it was too late so he went on with it and pretended it was all planned.

Not that I like Clyde or his parents, but is the merely presence of gays really pushing an agenda? If one was female, but still white and black would it be forcing an interracial agenda? Are Mom and Dad Loud's marriage forcing a straight agenda?

Too bad we can't just ask Chris about it on twitter, I hope he comes back so he can answer (non-shitpost) questions the fans might have.

>gay people existing pushes an agenda

I think you're just insecure, bruh.

Oh boy, is it that time of the thread, already?

>and more with some gay employee on the cartoon wanting to add his two cents. Then went to see Savino and said "Hey Savino, what if Clyde had gay parents, it would be pretty fun", and Savino was too busy to actually care
It's funny how people don't even want to think that it was Savino's suggestion.

I have no idea if it was or wasn't, but when you have Tom Kenny doing a stereotype gay lisp, you wonder just how much of this isn't being played for yucks.

I think it was a deliberated way concentrate most token characters in one family. Interracial, gay, black, they just didn't add Mexican because lori's boyfriend and Linc's bully already were browned.

So yeah, it almost seems like they're doing it as a satire of as many PC stereotypes as they can. I could be wrong of course but that's what it feels like.

I definitely cringed.

I think I've finally created a concoction that tastes exactly like how Lola's pussy juices would taste.

5 cups of water
1 tablespoon of salt
1 tablespoon of vinegar
1 drop of honey
1/2 a packet of pink lemonade powder
3 tablespoons of lemon juice
2 teaspoons of garlic
1 tablespoon of onion powder
A squirt of Febreeze air freshener (optional)

Mix all ingredients in a large pot and bring it to a boil. Pour it in a large pitcher and put it in the fridge to cool. Wait 45 minutes, then take out and enjoy.

I would condemn you, but hey.
I want to fuck the comedian.

He's italian. Italians are immune to thick-glasses-tatoo-lumberjack-shirt-#jesuishashtag-twitterbook-current-year-yoloswag-check-your-privilege shit

Huh a Clyde heavy episode that I didn't hate. There might be some hope for this show yet.

Which sister is most likely to be bullied at school?

Luan, no contest.

Lisa because she'd end up pissing off practically everyone by being an obnoxious know-it-all.

Lincoln.
As we've seen in this episode, he hangs out with the biggest loser the world has ever seen and he invites only one person at a time to a "slumberparty".

Nani the fuck

That seems rather sour :/

>Lincoln.
>Sister

Lisa's already out of school, so nah.

So are these threads basically just people copying shit from /trash/?

>implying I didn't intend that implication
Lincoln is clearly one of the most feminine louds.

now you get it

Well, I know I'm going to Hell.

But he gets disproportionate retribution everytime. For each shit he does, 10x more shit come to him.

That's not make him less guilty, but still.

That's because Lincoln is more of an alpha while those characters you listed are more betas.

It's getting really annoying.

>Lisa's already out of school, so nah.
She is?

Reccently got into this cartoon.

Two ways to make it better than it is is for Lincoln to be less apologetic about trying to stake his claim on shit and for Lincoln to find a new friend(s).

After watching the new episode, I have to say that is probably my least favorite out of the whole season so far.

Also Lori being a caring older sister and making pizza bites was unexpected and cute.

I dunno, Lincoln is the one character providing the needed amount of middle child syndrome and existential dread. When a group gets large enough, even a family, it ceases to make a difference whether you're there or not, so in a way you cease to exist as a member of it.

So... is this show just pedobait?

Yes. Definitely.
Yes.
Also an incest and tomboy-lovers dream.

Yeah, it wasn't that good. It's yet another "Lincoln acts like a little shit and has to apologize for it" episode. I wish there was more interaction between Clyde and the sisters. We don't need to focus on Linc all the time even though he is the main character. I give this one a 6/10. Also the gay interracial dads seems forced as fuck.

>I wish there was more interaction between Clyde and the sisters.
No, shut te fuck up.

Other future episodes:

>Cover Girls
>When all 10 of Lincoln's sisters ask him to cover for them on the same day, Lincoln has his hands full.

>Save the Date
>Bobby and Lori go on a double date with Lincoln and Bobby's little sister, Ronnie Anne.

>Attention Deficit
>Lincoln starts spending time at Clyde's house after Clyde's dads give Lincoln more attention than he gets at home.

>Out on a Limo
>Lincoln wins a ride in a limo and starts to change after soaking up the good life.

>House Music
>Lincoln signs his family up for a talent show and they form a band.

A Novel Idea
>It's Dad's annual Take Your Daughter to Work Day so Mom offers to take Lincoln to her work: a dental office.

>April Fools Rules
>Every April Fool's Day, Luan pranks the entire household, but this year, Lincoln has a plan to not get pranked.

>Cereal Offender
>The Loud kids make a trip to the supermarket to do the grocery shopping for Mom, but Lincoln has other plans.

>Lincoln Loud: Girl Guru
>For a class assignment, Lincoln and Clyde must start a business, so they decide to sell Lincoln's girl expertise.

>Come Sale Away
>It's time for the Loud family annual garage sale, and every kid is determined to out-sell the others.

>Roughin' It
>Lincoln is worried that he's lost his manliness from growing up with all sisters, so he and Clyde go camping.

>The Waiting Game
>Lincoln gets Lori a job at a pizza arcade, but when he starts to ask favors of her, Lori gets in hot water.

>The Loudest Yard
>When Lincoln's mom signs him up for peewee football, Lincoln schemes to have Lynn take his spot.

>Raw Deal
>After Lucy reads Lincoln's fortune and claims his day will "end in disaster", Lincoln becomes a hypochondriac.

>Dance Dance Resolution
>It's the Sadie Hawkins dance at school and Lincoln's sisters have accidentally landed him four dates!

>A Fair to Remember
>When Lincoln and Bobby become friends, Lori sets out to make Bobby jealous by hanging out with Clyde.

(1/2)

>One of the Boys
>Lincoln wishes he had ten brothers instead of ten sisters, and Lisa gives him a glimpse into that reality.

>A Tattler's Tale
>Lola wants to be a part of the siblings' secrets club, but they won't let her in because she's a "tattle tale."

>Funny Business
>Lincoln becomes Luan's clown assistant but starts hogging the spotlight.

>Snow Bored
>The Loud kids set out to show Lisa what is "fun" about a snow day.

>The Price of Admission
>After seeing a scary movie (that his parents told him not to), Lincoln can't go to sleep and pulls an all-nighter.

>One Flu Over the Loud House
>When a common cold ravages through the loud house, Lincoln believes his sisters have turned into Zombies!

(2/2)

mad white boi?

Too much Clyde.

Cant we see some of the girls' friends?

>Replying to shit bait reposted from /trash/

Are you the same guy that came up with the Pony "mare juice" recipes?

Nah there needs to be less interaction with clyde and the sisters

We need episodes where one of the sisters are the main focus and Lincoln isnt.

>entire episode is his sisters being terrible shits
>he has to settle and be cucked by his sisters because Clyde is the only one of his friends who will tolerate their bullshit
>Clyde is literally worse than that last carnie kid

I would assume so since she already has a college degree.

no we need to remove Clyde, like him moving away and got replace by a chinese kid

This show is pretty popular on the channel right?

>just watched the lily episode for the first time.
>that cringe forced clyde scene at the end.

Just kill me.

I get to appreciate episodes like Driving Miss Hazy, Space Invader and Bros About to Rock a lot more when I see episodes like this one or Sound of Silence.

And then we still get stuff like In Tents Debate or The Green House, where no matter what, Lincoln will make an ass of himself.

Lincoln deserves to get fucked most the time. He think he so slick that smug little shit.

>I get to appreciate episodes like Driving Miss Hazy, Space Invader and Bros About to Rock
We agree these are the best ones so far?

>Lincoln deserves to get fucked most the time

By Lynn.

Thank god the PC fucks didnt make one of the sisters a lesbian.

Given what the fandom here is like, that would actually be a pretty terrible idea.