ITT:Characters who had a hard life

ITT:Characters who had a hard life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xy9wyGAOds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Explain.

>Not getting kissed by the object of your lust = hard life
Linus had it much harder any way you look at it. Not that any of them had it particularly tough, living in a wealthy, lawful neighbourhood with a bunch of other kids.

>Charlie Brown
>Wealthy
It was established multiple times his dad was a barber and not that well-off. The other kids made fun of him for it all the time.

>Lives*

He has been killed before

>your bitchy, tsundere childhood friend will never love you like she loves Chad or Tyrone

the obvious

Harder then people realize.

>Implying Tyrone is loved and not just the minion of Chad.

Not sure why, but even with all the weirdness it really does seem that Carl likes the Aqua Teens.
Like in Total Re-Carl, he started to get bored without all their bullshit.

Move out of the way the king of hard lives coming through here.

youtube.com/watch?v=0xy9wyGAOds

Patience, Tyrone, patience... My time will soon come...

I never got why half the kids really hated Charlie Brown but still hung out with him every day.

>neighborhood

But her love interest was an autistic blonde

none of them realized how badly they treated him. they might snap at him or do a mean prank on him, but in their minds those were isolated incidents and not how they treated him normally. Furthermore they only ever considered how they specifically treated him. None of the Peanuts really gasped that on any given day, roughly half of the group would do something shitty to Charlie, and how rarely anyone did anything nice for him

wait, so you mean Minerva had a hard life?
and by hard life, i mean a hard time getting hard dick.

Not sorry

Holy shit that's depressing.

That's kids.

>"I want to hang around others, but my self-importance makes it impossible for me to even perceive others as friends, let alone make some."
>'P-p-pity me!"

Nah, Lord Dominator only gets to have a hard life NOW.