TRUMP GENERAL - RACIST EDITION

>FORMER IRAN HOSTAGE SAYS PLANE WAITED UNTIL RANSOM MONEY ARRIVED
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/04/freed-iranian-hostage-iranians-told-me-they-were-waiting-for-another-plane-to-arrive-before-letting-us-go/
>OBAMA SENT $400 MILLION CASH TO IRAN AS AMERICANS FREED
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule

RALLIES
>Trump in Maine (8/4/16)
youtu.be/P5qSZdT_Xis
>HIGH ENERGY TRUMP RALLY IN DAYTONA BEACH, FL (8/3/16)
youtu.be/qait77O0DJs
>Pence Rally in Phoenix, AZ (8/2/16)
youtu.be/-qMi-dNE0Wo
>Trump in Ashburn, VA (8/2/16)
youtu.be/V6H-DqWhXBE
>Trump Press Conference: Tells off the Media (7/27/16)
youtu.be/HGHWou0h1kk

INTERVIEWS
>Ben Carson on Hannity slams media as being 'in the tank' for Hillary (8/4/16)
youtu.be/L87c95h_BGo
>Oliver North on Hannity: $400 million transfer to Iran was ransom (8/4/16)
youtu.be/jWOyotpl1nk
>Donald on O'Reilly: Responds To Obama and Khan, Voices 'Rigged Election' Possibility (8/2/16)
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

LIST OF ARTICLES ON INACCURATE/RIGGED POLLING
pastebin.com/xhjXJHHg
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOwpW8cv730
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=hlQE4IGFc5A
youtube.com/watch?v=oXJGPwXCK8Q&feature=youtu.be
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/breaking-lead-attorney-dnc-fraud-case-found-dead-1-week-serving-dnc-papers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Barbosa

Do we even need debates this point? Do we actually need to put America's abuela next to a mentally ill nativist?

it's been decided that the majority of voters will vote for hillary

This isnt the place for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=DOwpW8cv730

Trump is probably down by 1-4 points. The Dems coordinated about three outlier polls to exaggerate the current Trump trough. How interesting that almost all the outlier polls were broadcasters? You can't go from tied, and +4, to +15. McClatchy aside, all the other polls are roughly in line with what we'd expect.

Trying to exaggerate the ups and downs of the elections with polling is not new you fools. The polls don't have to be right until right before election night- three months out they can do whatever the fuck they want with the polls because their is no way to hold them to account. Honestly after DNCLeaks this type of behavior is in line with the DNC's apparent pathology.

hello

Do NOT respond to shills. How hard is this to get? Don't blow them off. Don't insult them. Just ignore them. Christ.

Say Romania, did you see what occurred yesterday with The Cunt and that heckler?

I'm actually at the state now where I'm well above 50/50 expecting her to literally drop fucking dead on the campaign trail...which, of course, makes and and all things regarding The Don irrelevant

I just hope it happens on camera, so we all witness such a beautiful thing

but the awoo, tho

> Trump falls for the bait
> Media attacks him
> Dehumanizes him

I still believe in you. MAGA.

AWOO

A pepe

AWOO

>Trump tells some literal who sandnigger that attacked him to fuck off
>an "attack"
The kikes are desperate.

> Sandnigger dies in 2002
> Gets media attention in 2016

JUST A MERE COINCIDENCE

Judging by the last thread, it seems like CTR got an emergency cash injection. Do not let them intimidate you. Trumps "bad week" seems like it's already turning the corner desu. You can sense that things have already gotten better. Hopefully he keeps his mouth shut

States report in. Alternatively, you could get this script for state flags github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

A BLOO BLOO

Honestly, it could be worse.

CNN

Nah it's going to get worse. Trump is like a fucking monkey with massive brian damage. He's not going to recover from this.

Pol is pretty boring today

What's up guys, anything cool to report?

kys

repeating digits and I will pass away before getting to witness a Trump vs Hillary debate

MAGA and AWOOO~

>it's been decided
when?

For anyone wondering why CNN has abruptly stopped including 18-35 demographics in their presidential polls

> Conditioning status: Broken

Well...at least the Khan maymay is over. That's positive.

Trump hasn't ranted on Twitter this morning so that's good. He released a nice little blurb for the press about Hillary and Obama. Staying on message which is good.

I think we're turning the corner desu.

I'm sorry.

you accidentally typed trump instead of clinton, shill

your ctr manager isn't going to be happy about this when I call him and ell him you just insulted hillary

What do you want on your tombstone, senpai?

F

That's actually remarkable. Don't Democrats usually kill in the retarded youth vote?

Of course, the young people are like niggers, they don't tend to vote.

>yfw 1 hour before the first debate starts

>this Trumpkins best argument is to tell me to kill myself
Pathetic.

say hello to bill for me

I convinced my gf that owning a gun isn't bad. I bought a safe and found a firearms safety instructor (required in my state).

Hopefully I'll be armed by November!

Stay strong and MAGA.

Rest in peace, user

Liberals: TRUMP IS THE CANDIDATE OF STUPID POOR HICKS AND RICH FAT CATS

Reality: Trump is the candidate of the middle class

She is pro white she has my vote. She just panders for votes

Young voters do carry some import

It's one reason Obama won

F

>present an argument based on an assertion that Trump has brain damage
>expect a rebuttal
Nigger, please. That's like saying Hillary is a lesbian. There's no way to prove she isn't.

People who believe in equality aren't very bright

I wonder how this will look on November 9th.

>brian damage

F

What the fuck does trumpkin even mean?

how long till pence and trump rally?

>waaahhh the maps make it look like Democraps aren't winning :'''((((((((
youtube.com/watch?v=hlQE4IGFc5A
Why do leftists complain about literally everything?

That's not entirely wrong, but if you think she cares about all whites, you're insane.

She cares about whoever can give her money and a pardon. End of story.

I'm happy for you user. Cherish your freedom.

F

>California fag detected
I'm sorry, user. You should really move if you ever get the opportunity.

Entitlement

Give that sand nigger a job and he will magically be fine and support republicans.
Trump logic for the shitskins in america

Pallets of cash at 10:53

youtube.com/watch?v=oXJGPwXCK8Q&feature=youtu.be

GO TO r/Trumpcoin

They are handing out free Trumpcoins to all the kiddies.

G

>Sitting on a computer all day, trying to convincingly shitpost FOR FREE, thinking that this will help you get a job later
>calling anyone pathetic

>poorest people want to pay even more taxes

did anyone see the cnn video where they proudly say they're the biggest supporters of shillary campaign?

I'm sure it will be as successful as DOGECOIN kek

Your digits confirm.

HILLARY IS A LESBO

LGBTQABBQWTFHAX ON SUICIDE WATCH

Can someone fill me in on whatever happened? I keep hearing that Trump doesn't stand a chance now, even though last week he was ahead of Hillary in almost every poll. .

>trumpkins
HAHAHAHAHAHA HIS NAME IS DRUMPF

DID YOU HEAR THAT ELLIOT FROM CORRECT THE RECORD? USE THE WORD DRUMPF

AND DONT MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN, ITS 2016 FOR FUCKS SAKE, NEXT TIME ITS COMING OUT OF YOUR PAY

How many family members you have scrubbing toilets in eu?

m-mee too, please!

Rural California is nice, but I'm not telling anyone where because as soon as they figure it out they'll flood in like roaches, the spic parasites in this state always need to latch on to a white host

Guns are the purest expression of feminism. Removing a genetic and social roadblock to self defense (inherent physical weakness compared to ape-rapist men) with finely crafted technology. Like the tractor and the computer, guns allow women to keep up with men, and in doing so allow society to claw it's way out of the dark ages and get the other 50% of the population out of the kitchen and into the economy.

Anyone who tells you half the nation belongs out of a job, relient on handouts and welfare, and obsessing about shoes and lipstick rather than working hard and improving America, does not have America's best interests at heart.

F

It's going to be a great day for America with Trump stomping Ryan's ass in his home state.

>testing Kek
F

Hillary "hired"(lol they're naive interns that do it for free) shills to spam Sup Forums 24/7

They're not really going to sacrifice ol' rapey Bill, right?

North Coast still has majority German ancestry

Also loads of meth

But at least it's legal to shoot the illegal cartel scum when they break into your house

>another useless cripto currency that never will be worth anything
totally what the world needs

Aren't there rumors that Hillary is actually an aggressive bisexual?

Poorest people don't pay taxes. They get benefits.

Think about it.

JUST

She did talk about building a wall between us a shitxeco about ten years ago.
I'm just saying its not the end of the world if trump loses

>shitty article
Dol ddfo!

Repeating digits and I will join you

The essence of praising Kek is being willing to stake everything on random chance, because his numbers are immutable truth.

So what's up now with his wife being illegal. This seems to be the latest story around the block and I am not up to date.

uuhhh what's on the bottom right?

I'm so sorry.

LE BLUE GEORGIA MAYMAY

Listen, Trump is way down in the polls, but there's no way he's losing Georgia. That's a fucking meme like blue Texas.

none because we are considered elites in our country for centuries, so we don't need to move anywhere

and you know what? those polaks who clean toilets for a living are above you ctr shills, at least it's honest work.

think about that for a moment, people who leave their country to clean shit from other country's toilets all day are better than you. Maybe it's time to finally use those 5 dollars you made yesterday to buy yourself some rope, peasant

Really makes you think

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/breaking-lead-attorney-dnc-fraud-case-found-dead-1-week-serving-dnc-papers/

Right, and that one poll where Trump won N.Y.is legit

You have to understand how polls work.

If you have 100 people, 95 of them are registered democrats, and ask them who they gonna vote, how will that poll look like at the end?

95%+ for Hillary of course.

Fuck, back in high school we did a poll in the street about how people feel about Islam in germany. One group came back with a 100% negative result, while the turks that did a group (tough gangster turks btw) came back with a 100% positive result.

Polls don't say shit,

Did you know Trump is not Trump? That's right, he had to change his name... originally his name was Hitler. Yep, Hitler is his uncle... good ol' unca Adolf would be so proud of his nephew! The racist rhetoric he keeps spewing doesn't just come from nowhere... drumpf keeps a fully stocked bookshelf full of Hitler's speeches, books and bolicies next to his bed. Talk about a Nazi bastard. It's really no wonder America is now turning into the Reich - that's just the byproduct of haveing the country's top official be a Nazi. You heard me right - Trump is already running the show in secret, and the election is just for show - no democracy involved! Otherwise he'd be losing by a big margin, no one votes for him! Open your eyes, sheeple... you're being led straight to the slaughterhouse...

Anyone got the picture of Trump doing the Costanza face?

Hi Perkinmaa.

she also talked about not liking gays 10 years ago