Tfw garfield is my favorite spiderman

>Tfw garfield is my favorite spiderman

Okay friend please have a good day?

That blows my mind. How can it be anyone other than Toby? He was unifonically perfect.

Poo in loo man?

The Amazing Spiderman 1 > Spiderman 1

>we will never get another perfect JJJ

What are Marvel and Sony even waiting for? Just give Simmons some cash and have him be JJJ in the new Spidey movies.

That's disgusting

Should i watch garfields spiderman, spiderman 1 was solid, spiderman 2 was kino, and 3 was a fucking travesty, is it worth me taking the time to watch these two? garfield movies....

Well it's either that or Tobey.
Holland doesn't exist.

He already said he'd do it too

Don't watch amazing Spider-Man 2

Is pure anti-kino

I honestly can't tell you because I don't remember what happened in them

At least he doesn't look like a skinny little cumbucket suckboy but is movies are shit.

But it's real though.

Garfield is such a weird looking motherfucker. He may have gotten the Hollywood treatment but you can't hide fucked genetics.

ASM1 is okay. I'm sure if I was a kid and had never watched Spidey 1 before, I would have really liked ASM1.
ASM2 is just trash. I'd say watch it just so you can see that it is very much possible to make a spidey movie worse than Spidey 3.

He's a good actor and he could have played a good Spiderman if the production wasn't a complete hackjob

Are you for real.... spiderman 3 did have some nice moments but it's was fucking terribad, amazing spiderman 2 has to be some literally bottom tier trash.

gwen stacy > MJ

Yes, Spidey 3 at least had some good scenes with Dafoe and Simmons to bring some life and enjoyment to the flick, but ASM2 had nothing. It's awful from start to finish.

Agreed i did like the scene where he fights the symbiote in the church aswell,

Implying anything in ASM could top Raimi's masterful direction of Uncle Ben's Vietnam speech.

>Uncle Ben gets shot
>"It Ain't Me" stars playing

And now he's Commissioner Gordon for some reason. Hopefully he can do both.

Garfield misunderstood the role and nearly set the character back ten years. He wasn't the worst thing about AS 1 and 2 but he was close.

Both ASM movies are Spider-Man 3 tier.

Spidermans got like 3 reboot in a decade, I'm pretty sure they're trying to not reuse actors as to not confuse the normal movie going crowd

The problem is Gary Oldman was so good in that role as well. They should just agree to be their respective characters in whatever reboots occur.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 felt like a personal insult to me, being a lifelong spidey fan. I felt how oldfags who grew up with the Star Wars OT must have felt going to see Phantom Menace.

>tfw a decent Sandman got stuck in Spiderman 3

He deserved better

You will be completely shocked by how bad asm2 is

Okay well now i gotta see it, should i watch 1 or go straight to 2?

Watch ASM1 first for the full enjoyment.

Spiderman 3 is over-hated. Its terrible as an end to an otherwise amazing trilogy, but on its on it pretty decent. You can still feel it have more love put into it than anything superhero related today. Shame they forced Venom onto Raimi

What was so wrong with it? I liked it.

It's shit

why

>garfield
he is only good at hacksaw ridge
terrible spiderman tho

I agree with based Stanposter, Toby was the perfect Peter Parker.

I liked the Spider-man parts of TASM, The Peter Parker parts were shit.

Both TASM are shitfest anf you are a pleb if you like it period.kys

Tobey and Andrew are both shit, its either comic Peter or nothing

First one is kino fucker. Second isn't great