I WANT TO KEEP LEARNING SPANISH SO BAD BUT ALL MY CLASSES ARE HARD AND I HAVE NO FREE TIME AAAAAAAAAAA

I WANT TO KEEP LEARNING SPANISH SO BAD BUT ALL MY CLASSES ARE HARD AND I HAVE NO FREE TIME AAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ask your abuela to teach you

Practice with me
Hola como esta?

Mui bien

fpbp

Y que haces?

estoy cansado

im anglo but hispaboo

Porque?

No hablo espangol

So you lied to me huh?

estoy feliz (is this right?)

>im anglo

el reverso malévolo...

Yeah it’s right
Porque estas feliz?

stick to gook worshiping
whitebois can't compete with BSC

yo he manejado a traves de la ciudad hoy con mi hermana

what did you mean by this
im not la creatura

>People unironically wants to learn Spanish
Bigger meme than learning chinese.

That’s pretty good.
En que ciudad vives?

OYE MANO COMP ESTAS WEY QUIERES A COJER LATINAS BONITAS?!?!!!?!?????

louisville kentuckyee
i tried to find a cool picture of the city i took but it seems to be lost forever

What about Iberian women?

I've read that for today one should use the word hoy but I've heard some countries such as Peruvians use hoy día, what's the difference?

Cool. Why do you want to learn spanish so badly?

yo quiero aprender el espanol pero mi mama no me deja

Que triste, porque no te deja? :(((

I like how it sounds and looks, I like that it's extremely widely spoken and it has a really cool history

and also, i have this weird theory, and nobody agrees with me on here, but i think that latin america will be sort of the place to be after the fall of the west. in the sense of like which world civilizations have the most going for them at a given point in history; right now and since the renaissance it's been the western golden age, and before that islamic, and before that roman, and before that greek, and before then the earliest human civilizations in mesopotamia and egypt. certain traditions have been maintained through that line up to today, and i have this weird feeling that latin america is going to be the next to carry the torch, for its unique position as being kinda western but kinda not. oswald spengler predicted the same thing except for russia and eastern europe, not latin america. but maybe, sometime in the next 300 years there will be a latin american renaissance, they will be the successors to the west.
but then again I'm just a basement dwelling loser, i do not know anything

Los sinsons :))))

>Iberian women
They are orcs with a huge princess complex.

Feliz Navidad
Próspero año y felicidad

no tengo dinero para la escuela

Interesting theory, maybe you’re right. But I think Latin America has too many of their own problems right now to carry on such a big load.

I was gonna reply to this post and then i relaized that I forgot the Spanish simple past rule. Thanks, effecient high school education.

Por qué?

>Porque: answer/explanation
>Por qué: question

>Porque
¿Por qué...?
Porque together would be "because"

Sorry :3

Noooo how will I get a beautiful Galician wife now.

>They are orcs
h-hot

hoy manejé por toda la ciudad con mi hermana* sounds better
it's the same, but "hoy día" can also be used like "these days", at least here in mexico

Malta, encontrei o livro de espanhol avançado. Não tenho a certeza, mas este tem mais traços nas letras e junta algumas palavras!

>Lesson 1:
AJJAJAJAJA
>Lesson 2:
Vos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tu

You sound like a self-loathing faggot. Cuck

No creo que a los tugas os haga mucha falta aprender español. Ya sois capaces de entender el idioma, ¿Para qué más?

hostia tio joder

Interesting. Thanks for the info man.

Sim, é relativamente simples de perceber.

Tens é de ter cuidado com as palavras traiçoeiras como "embarassar".

Soy andaluz, eso conmigo no funciona alma de cántaro.

fucking elves and their weird fetishes

killo pisha miarma que te carme que conmigo eso no funsiona

How is life going in there?

>ustedes

Si ha admitido ser andaluz sin sentir vergüenza no te va a decir que mal, pero mal.

El AmericANO
Hola como estás? :)

Interesting ppst. It reminds me of what Inca tard says on /his/, he's the board's version of Sup Forums's Kara Boga Turk shitposter but with the Inca, and instead of Wh*toid he says Eurangutan. He may be ludicrous but he really got me thinking when he said this.
europeans:
>from aurignacian proto-gravettian to solutrean:10000 years (30000BC-20000BC)
>from aurignacian-antelian to neolithic: 15000 years(30000BC-15000BC)
>from neolithic proto-agriculture societies to neolithic revolution: 6000 years (15000BC-9000BC)
>from neolithic revolution to copper and arsenical bronze: 4000 years (9000BC-5000BC)
>from neolithic revolution to bronze age and tin bronze: 5200 years (9000BC-3800BC)

>Amerindians:
>from aurignacian proto-gravettian to clovis: 4000 years (15000BC-11000BC)
>from aurignacian proto-gravettian to the start of crop development: 7000 years (15000BC-8000BC)
>from neolithic proto-agriculture societies to neolithic revolution: 5000 years (8000BC-3000BC)
>from neolithic revolution to copper and arsenical bronze independently: 2000 years (3000BC-1000BC)
>from neolithic revolution to bronze age and tin bronze: 4000 years (3000BC-1000 AD)
"Amerindians had a higher development rate compared to europeans. In other words, Amerindians have more civilization potential than europeans."

Mal y bien. El desempleo es un problema gordo, y nos están enriqueciendo culturalmente demasiado y el gobierno de Andalucía es un cáncer completo y extremo. Por el resto la vida es muy tranquila aquí, nunca pasa nada así fuera de lugar.

Jopelines tío que me cago en d*os joputa por hacerme sufrir de esta cogorza de órdago lobezno vital

>facebook tier banter
Vergüenza dan.

>Si ha admitido ser andaluz sin sentir vergüenza

¿Por qué debería sentir vergüenza de algo que nunca elegí?

Me daría vergüenza algo personal que fuese muy embarazoso, pero estar avergonzado por ser de una o región u otra es una tontería como un pino, tan grande como estar avergonzado de España porque "es un país de pandereta" como todos lo niñatos repiten a día de hoy.

hambrentino no vuelvas a responderme

X Quedarte Dormido Salame Te La Davas De Polenta Mira Como Terminaste JaJaJa

Sudacas, sudacas sucios.

LOS

ESTADOS

Not true, latinas here look like kweenz

>Classes
Drop them and you'll have time to actually learn a language

How did south americans end up in your country user?

tell me about the latino diaspora in you're a country

why do you want to learn Shitolese?

Most of them are bolivians , peruvians and colombians, they mostly work at shitty jobs. I have heard they form ghettos in some regions, though in my experience the ones I have met were all weebos.

I meant Iberiite women. Many spaniards in Germany.

> Colombians
Ecuadorians you mean, perhaps

what's the difference?

most beautiful I girl I ever saw was Castilian kys faggot

> 11,13% vs 6,4%
He is confusing us with Bolivians, peruvians and Ecuadorians when we look nothinglike them. COlombians either look more like Dominicans or light skinned mestizos, not amerindians

How do you native spanish speakers perceive "white/gringo" looking people who speak Spanish well?

A shame all the smart indios were either killed or had their bloodline mixed into Castizos.

we call them cuicos

>who speak spanish well

>but i think that latin america will be sort of the place to be after the fall of the west
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>light skinned mestizos
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

oh, my mistake then

Why tho?

No hables como un indio de los cojones. Se dice "conducido", y "por la ciudad" queda más natural.

I have the same with French. I just can't switch my brain into thinking in French, so I have to translate everything in my head first which takes way too long.

>tfw Spanish was my first language
>can understand it perfectly, but so out of practice that I can't hold a conversation anymore

What do I do, lads?

We have some people here with blonde hair and blue eyes even if they are few. But I doubt you speak that well.

>we call them cuicos

I looked it up and that means "social climber"? Why would a white person learning spanish be considered "social climbing"?

user, Maybe spanish is not your first language....

alright, castizos if you're feeling technical
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans

>But I doubt you speak that well.

I don't claim to, just curious how latino people view gringos learning spanish. I really enjoy speaking english with people who are trying to learn, but I'm probably an exception to the rule.

Umm, i literally didn't learn English until I was 6. I haven't spoken Spanish in years, and I'm already verbally retarded due to autism.

a ok, Your cause is special. Anyways, In What language Do you think? If you think in both, What is the language that you think faster?

how do you learn spanish if your abuelita wont teach you?

AHBER IJOS D LA REPINCHE BERGA LLA YEGUO EL PAIS QUE MEGUOR ABLA EHSPAÑOLL