First worlders unironically believe that South America is Third World

you'll understand when you'll visit first world countries

southern cone is second world at best, the rest is third world

Lived in the USA, which is superior to France, for 2 years. Any other arguments?

We are, by definition.

*kills you*

>third worlders unironically believe that Spain is first world

>US
>superior to anything

I've been to France and the US. I could safely say that France is much more better.

>Lived in the USA, which is superior to France

Not really, we're very unequal but the regions where most people live are vastly middle class. Anyways, minorities don't deserve shit unless they're willing to work hard for it

>Lived in the USA which is superior to France

so you already know Colombia is such a shithole.

people who are quoting you should know you lived in a spic shithole in miami so that's even funnier for you to say that

I can tell you something: southern Brazil has more developed cities than any country in the Eastern Europe. But the south is just a small part of this continental mess.

it's not?

>inb4 cherry picked images of how the wealthy 5% lives

Do you really think atacama desert is rich? or northern argentina for that matter
Learn to economy you dumb indio, some minery inflating the flow of money doesn't mean it ends up in the pockets of the local people

more people die from guns per capita in BR than Ukraine which has a war

> indio
I'm of pure IBERIAN descent, you disgusting Anglo-Arab-Celt

they are so drunk over vodka their wounds heal themselves

I think this only affects people involved in illegal businesses though

shut the fuck up 0n
we used to have people who looked like you in zoos here

>monkey americans think they're not third world
what did he mean by this?

so illegal buiseness is worse than a country at war ? lmao nice place where you live, hope you'll be at war soon to increase your survival chances.

holy shit how can france recover???

Drug violence is a thing when you live in port cities, if you live in a comfy inland city your chances of being affected by anything drug related are next to zero. Can't say the same about being randomly stabbed by some madman over there for not sharing his religious thoughts.
Not him

I have to pass through the arab quarter to get to my gym, I ethnic french mothers walking with their kids too school, elderly people doing groceries and my ass with an expensive bike at nights and nothing happens, it doesnt even look different from the rest of the city asides from the shops. hell there are open air atms nearby
Can you say the same about the bad side of your town? don't even try to lie to me you deluded shitskin

> An Argentinian brown Chicano who had to abandon his conurbano shithole due to poverty is calling a true Iberian a shitskin
learn your place, man

>USA
>first world

Why is it always the congolombian flag?

Impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!! guns are not allowed here!!!!!!!!!!

>thrid world education

highest murder rates in the world certainly doesn't help

but we ARE third world, wtf are you on?

>Not him
What should we call you? 0n2? 1n?

>when a Latin American has national PRIDE in their shithole

That shithole comment really cut some people deep huh

Some places are almost Spain-tier. Though we'll never be as grand as you at this rate, daddy

>a very few places are kinda acceptable therefore we are not third world

Just let them shitpost, get too distracted and a Bolivian might sneak through. Do your duty, best Southbro.

Form your own conclusions with this handy chart.

South America is in this weird state, they sort of skipped the whole industrialization step and went straight to information age, 2nd world?

> Being a self-hater is somehow a good thing

This