The CGI is done

>the CGI is done

Looks so much better now. Good example of when to use cgi instead of practical effects.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rWxeVN9tsI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're going to have scene upon scene that is complete CGI what is even the point of making a live action movie? Why not just make a CGI movie? It would probably be cheaper since you don't have to pay actors.

PS3 vs PS4

Both still look like shit but at least it's better than Civil War.

that cant be real

Fuck you, Escape From Butcher Bay is a good game.

because cartoons are for children

Both look fake.

Which one is supposed to be the better one?

It is. Pulled straight from bluray.

Literally looks the same.
Marvel is finished.
Bury it.
Consider this mercy

It is but the guy is flying really fast and it cuts to something else every 3 seconds. If you haven't seen Civil War consider yourself lucky because it's a full-blown shitshow.

Looks fine to me

All they did was make his arms skinnier and his suit dirtier.

Which one is supposed to be the good looking one?

Contrary to what those anons are saying, it looks like that was placeholder CG that isn't in the final movie. that's why the background is unfinished as well

Yeah seriously.

No, that's the actual background. Check it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=rWxeVN9tsI8

Exactly. Both look bad for different reasons. The CGI looks worse than Raimi's first movie from 15 years ago.

They are both cgi.

He looks a bit translucent in the top frame... that's not supposed to be the "good" one is it?

And cartoons with the occasional live action segment aren't?

underrated joke

more screenshots

Can we at least agree that the Vulture looks really, really, REALLY cool in this movie?

So are comic book movies.

PS4 Spider Man game shaping up pretty good it seems.

Yes. Especially considering the source material

I'm not feeling it. He looks like Ant-Man with a fancier Bane coat. They should've gone with something unique.

His mask is also close Starlord's by the way

Could Spiderman be 3x as strong if PP worked out?

cgi was a mistake

Idk why don't they just get the real guy in a suit to stretch his arms out?

A metal vulture head would have probably been too hard to justify.

because actors sell

The alternative doesn't have to be a metal vulture head. Green Goblin's Spider-Man 2001 costume was boring enough.

His costume is very bright colors unlike every other Spider-Man film so its going to look strange in direct sunlight no matter what. Combine with low bitrates that dont show the detail.

>marvel's movies rely heavily on cgi to look good

why did practical effects disappear?

When the concepts began to be too large scale for them to be "practical" anymore? The Sam Raimi films, to Sup Forumss dismay, used a lot of cgi for the impossible stuff and it looked like fucking trash all if a sudden to a sharp contrast on close ups where Spider-Man is very obviously on a small set. There's also a 70s Spider-Man tv show and seeing how they did his powers practically was interesting. Ultimately you cant accurately adapt superheroes without cgi. And a lot of times it fucking looks better hahahaha yea I said it. Eat shit faggot. Pic related looks real to me and the effect wouldnt be any different in my mind if it was a metal puppet.

Wow, this movie looks like shit

To be fair, all movies are
>just turn your brain off bro.

If you want cerebral art, read a book and use your head

is that a jojo (berskerk) feferecne?

Complaining about how comic book movies are for children is an excuse for all movies. No country for old men doesn't hold weight to the book. Quit pretending film is high art. Every movie is comic book-tier

pete does workout in some comics but he has the proportionate strength of a spider so he gets stronger as he grows