What's your opinion on Tarantino films?

What's your opinion on Tarantino films?

Usually just an excuse for Tarentino to get people to say the n word or live out his foot fetish.

Entertaining schlock. Largely style over substance.

Jackie Brown is his best work.

Jackie Brown was my fave. I don't know why. It was just comfy I guess.

>Beginnings- Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown
Incredible screenwriting, ability to make something great with few resources.

>Middle- Kill Bill, Death Proof
Quirkiness and tributes get a little old and in the way sometimes, but still makes movies unlike no other

>New Tarantino- Inglourious Basterds, Django Unchained, Hateful Eight
Quentin's gone full filmmaker and it's unbelievable. He's (for the most part) lost the obvious quirkiness and writes original, plot twists filled screenplays. His films have gone from visually nothing-special to being spectacles. I always look forward to seeing his new work.

He's a hack who only "creates" or splices together shit he's seen while working at a video store. Nearly all of his movies are references to shit that's came out before and was obscure so he figured no one would give a fuck if I used a scene or even a title such as Django or the original inglorious bastards

Tarantino "Dead Nigger Storage" films

The dishonest filmmaking triumvirate: tarantino, refn, wes anderson

He makes fun 90 minute movies and then adds an hour of unnecessary boring exposition to them.

I can agree with this.

I like the Kill Bills movies and Hateful 8. The rest are kind of meh. The only parts of Pulp Fiction I like are Samuel L. Jackson's parts.

Derivative pretentious trash.

He almost made something great with with Basterds, But of course he fucked it up with his childish ideals.

He told the truth about jews

Foot fetishists should be gassed

Jackie Brown is his greatest. Pulp fiction is good, i really really liked some scenes of inglorious basterds and hated some, kill bill is watchable. Rest of his movies are shit

Hateful 8 is a great pleb filter

>pleb filter

>Reservoir Hacks
>Cuck Fiction
>Cuckie Brown
>Hack Bill, Vol. 1
>Hack Bill, Vol. 2
>Death Hack
>Inglourious Cuckeses
>Cuckoldry Unchained
>The Hackful Cucks

Thanks, I don't watsh subhuman propaganda.

Quentin Tarantino's movies ranked from the best to the worst:

1. "Death Proof"
2. "Inglourious Basterds"
3. "Kill Bill"
4. "Pulp Fiction"
5. "The Hateful Eight"
6. "Django Unchained"
7. "Jackie Brown"
8. "Reservoir Dogs"

Quentin Tarantino's movies ranked from the most metamodernist to the most postmodernist:

1. "Death Proof"
2. "Inglourious Basterds"
3. "Django Unchained"
4. "Kill Bill"
5. "The Hateful Eight"
6. "Jackie Brown"
7. "Pulp Fiction"
8. "Reservoir Dogs"

>most metamodernist to the most postmodernist:
No one cares, what does this even mean? Bunch of throw away movies.

>art
Oh shut the fuck up. Tarantino's art is the style and skill. Hes a craftsman, a good one, not some exquisite art genious.

I like all of his movies.
But his recent works are some of the finest produced films I've seen recently. His characters are so unbelievably entertaining to go with his fun story lines. A joy to see in the theater.

Thank you for this honest post

I agree with this, but you are remiss to mention his hateful anti-white stance taken in his last 3 """"films"""""

Sad end to a once great filmmaker

>Reservoir Dogs
8/10
>Pulp Fiction
8/10
>Jackie Brown
Not seen it
>Kill Bill pt. 1
8/10
>Kill Bill pt. 2
7/10
>Death Proof
7/10
>Inglourious Basterds
9/10
>Django Unchained
6/10
>Hateful Eight
Not seen it

The fact that Tarantino has not made a movie sent in the present day since Kill Bill 2 should tell you all need to know about who he is

The reason why the slick pretentious dialogue of movies like Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill appealed to people in their time was because the culture was being defined by gen xers who love autistic pop culture references and old music and niggers who dress and talk cool

We've entered a new age of cinema where everything is self aware and formulaic so he has to disguise his movies as other genres to be effective

Cringe

He's an ugly egg headed cuck bitch

If you're a white guy and you enjoy his films kys you self-hating faggots

Tarantino really should've directed Wild Wild West.

Too scared to like it and too scared to hate it. Makes it easier to flip flop though.