Strange frames from the Simpsons

Strange frames from the Simpsons

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/P38j_zP0xjRUT16OiHHgeg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do I see this handsome man every where

This is op, since we just had this thread yesterday

He is Mr. kino

This is (one reason) why modern simpsons is cancer. It's all so digital and rigidly on-model that there are never any unique expressions.

>nostalgia babbies are so delusional they think mistakes are a good thing

Fucking faggots.

He's right. Homer's face used to be able to make you laugh with a simple expression. That was partly because of the poor animation which made things slightly off. New Simpsons is sterile as shit.

this is you

God fuck off this shit isny funnt faggot.

just wow... how times have changed

i bet some fag has already labeled that pink shirt episode homophobic

Why u mad muh nigga?

>Getting angry at a scenario you literally just made up in your mind

seriously. why is this even a meme?

It's not.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/P38j_zP0xjRUT16OiHHgeg/
It's literally one guy spamming.

BEST THREAD EVER

Was he in the right?

why?

There it is.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE
THE SUN SAIS HELLO

Does anyone know what episode this is from?

that holoween scene still makes me squirm even after 10 years of being on live leak

I think that's shopped. The design for the computer is from a season 11 episode and the characters look like they're from season 2. Also, I'm pretty sure the simpsons never had a computer before King Size Homer.

Damn man, nice catch.

Idk why someone felt the need to shoop a computer there.

It's for a "It's time to stop posting" image

That's German for "Durr Bart, Durr"

No, retards. These aren't mistakes. These are purposeful visual gags.
Sometimes homer screens with a medium mouth and tongue flailing.
Sometimes it's with an extremely large mouth with giant teeth. It's to keep the visuals fresh at all times.
Animation plebs, go back to watching Family Guy

Want me to zinc your sniffer?

Yes, there were never any off-model shots ever.

Screams*
And those aren't like the only two screams, it's seriously different every time. Maybe his eyeballs are bulging. Maybe his hair flies upwards

I never figured out what's going on here.
Is the fat guy Sneed or the ghost of Chuck?

You realize an animator drew that in on purpose as a sort of in between, correct? It keeps it looking natural to our eyes rather than sterile. Off models weren't fucking accidents, someone drew that

Trying a little hard.

The chinks were overworked that day

What is this even from

Uh, no, that's just how animation works. I research this shit cause I like to draw cartoons

Yes shithead, and sometimes, they draw a poorly done frame. Sometimes it looks weird because it's in the middle of a movement, other times the artist just draw a bad frame. You're acting like there is no bad animation or something because you scribble?

>you probably didn't even notice the heart beating because of the facial expressions
10/10 kino

Lol so if I'm trying to hard and it's not for in betweens, how the fuck do you think this happens? Animators got lazy? Threw in a secret frame for the inevitable meme generation? You're legitimately disabled

THESE WIENERS WILL GIVE ME THE QUICK ENERGY I NEED TO ESCAPE

retard, see

like he just died in Super Mario

It really makes me wonder how old you are. The Simpsons was criticized in the early days for poor animation. I even argued that it was a positive thing, but you think it was some masterfully done intentional act, which is horseshit. The first season's animation was so bad initially that they had to redraw most of it.

who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

ONE CANDLE

sabe pa

It wasn't as clean as season one but still- I'll take the bait-
Take for example
For the half second that six frames are on the screen, this frame quickly gives us the impression that Homer is knocking his head back desperately trying to eat more sausages. We don't notice he has no nose for one frame, we notice him throwing his head back.
A frame takes at least 10 min to sketch, then you have to transfer to a cell, then you have to paint it.
And you legitimately think that a team of dozens of animators missed the fact that his nose is missing.... I'll let you ruminate on that

Not the guy that posted the pic. I'm just saying the animation was rougher, which made the characters more expressive because of imperfections.

Nobody's saying they don't notice the mistakes, people are saying they're doing them on purpose to save time.

It would take less time to just closely trace the previous frame. They serve a purpose

Just stop.

nice i made this one

Didn't notice the Psych reference until now

was this really in the show?

You can still do frame by frame animations digitally. Blaming the tools and not the lazy user is retarded

really miss the old style. so much more expressive

What did Groening mean by this?

kek

uma delicia...