FEIGE DOES IT AGAIN!!! DCEUCUCKS BTFO!!!

>blue checkmark
opinion discarded

literally who

Nobody cares about MCU now that Wonder Woman is the best superhero movie since BVS

reviewer for i09 among other cyber rags. he got to see the movie early. the embargo was let up 20 minutes ago. the other reviewers are watching it now and will give twitter reviews within the hour.

what does it mean?

>best 2 hours of my year

Kek what a pathetic shill

they paid twitter

ah ok, thanks

meant for

great, that means it's going to be terrible.

>gosh-darned
gotta keep it disney-friendly

damn, this silence from all the dceufags is golden.

Stop shilling

this is a marvel site tho, like all sites

dc have only blogs

>all images have the same file name

This is what real shilling looks like, lads. Soak it in.

Where's all of the synderfags at?

Feige utterly destroying them again and Whedon quiping up their precious JUSTice League.

SO FUCKING DELIGHTFUL.

maybe the mods finally did their jobs and banned the dumb fucks

no shit, sherlock, do you think more than one person here has the autism to do multiple twitter screenshots?

HOLY FUCK ARE YOU ARE RETARD?

Whatever their paying you, it's not enough

He does it for free.

Yes mining pure salt from the synderfags who have yet to give it forth.

Maybe they really are all poo in loos, that would make so much sense now, they're all asleep.

>Third best Spidey filn
Not saying much since TASM and Spider-Man 3 were shit.

his review is the most meh out of like 30. there are many more on twitter that i don't consider to be REAL critics that say its as good as spider-man 2.

frosty said its the best one, and i trust him way more than bibi.

if there were variety and hollywood reporters dropping their reviews tonight i would totally say this would be all locked up for TRUE CAPE KINO.

Anyone OK with them letting Stark mouthpiece Spidey's personal catchphrase to him is a Mousecucked faggot, and that goes double for "critics" who think we should give a shit about their opinion.

I'm inclined to believe the most "meh" guy here than anyone else

I like the sound of this.

bump

>Implying Germain's opinion means anything

Get fucked Marlet fan

Oh HELL YE

This reeks of desperation.

>close to Raimi's original
shit white supremacist uncle ben flashback?

>people care enough about capeshit to form factions

So were you guys Team Edward or Team Jacob?

>glosses over his origin

This is a good thing though.

the only thing shittier than dc movies is current marvel comics and kennedy's star wars.

30+ reviewers on twitter tonight, one said it was meh (3rd best spider-man) all the rest said it was the best or second best spider-man.

its official. DCEUFAGS WERE ABSOLUTELY BTFO TONIGHT!!!

Anyone got that tweet of that cuck faggot who was bitching about Warner not giving away free booze like Disney for their screenings.

If Marvel is Nintendo and DC is Sony, who is Atari?

>kennedy's star wars
It's insane how they can't make a protagonist who's more interesting than Luke. Imagine if the movie focused more on Finn being in the First Order and Kylo Ren being wasted and wounded. Rey is cancer. If you wanna be a feminazi you could've made Ben Solo a girl. Or Finn. But I'd rather see a girl be Luke's fallen apprentice than a girl be a soldier.

Sony has a deal to make comic book movies based on Valiant comics. They're working on a couple of scripts now. If Homecoming does well, they'll fast track those to start their own universe.

Sup Forums posting this so that means MCU is fucked

Great I can't wait! But really, most retards would love Faith, Hillary and all.

If seeing fat people triggers you maybe you should stick to Baywatch and Transformers.

rebel wilson is available. they should fast track that one before she hits 40.

>S-STOP LAUGHING
Not until you stop existing

digits confirm.

fat fucks are truly kino.

Reading all these tweets people either being sarcastic or genuinely tired of Spider-Man movies

>still fanning the flames of a pop-culture war

Which ever side wins, film as an art medium loses.

>...with the help of RDJ!

define the two sides. I don't see any shows preaching how women are weak cunts who are only good for breeding and staying at home. I don't see any anti-islam media. I don't see any anti-homosexuality media. I don't see any anti-transgender media. Are you a pedophile? I guess pedos are still fursecuted.

Maybe we're silent because we aren't paid to shill crowd pleasing movies and only talk about things that genuinely interest us.

>le pedo meme
Who are you kidding? It's conservatives who always complain about kids not being able to consent.

bump

Great... another 90% Critic score, 50% Audience score on RT incoming

The art of shilling. Should be a class in college

I like how you pretend that there's a huge disparity between audience and critic reactions to Marvel movies on Rotten Tomatoes.
But maybe it's time to let bygones be bygones, seeing as how well Wonder Woman was received, meaning DC might finally stop stumbling or falling and join Marvel in the sun.

That sounds like a really shitty life

no way it's better than Raimi's capekino

>close to Raimi's original
Lol no. Spider-Man 2 will always remain the best Spider-Man film. The only people that will like this film are once again normal fags who praise Marvel and piss their pants in the theater the second a fat kid in the movie makes a quip. They're already ignoring the complete ass fucking of Peter Parker's character and identity of being a superhero, simply because of the smokescreen of cgi, Tony Stark, and forced Reddit humor. The honeymoon phase will wear off soon enough, but only patrician eyes can see that it's really just Iron Man 4

stop posting about capeshit

>ANY superhero movie getting higher than 40%
Only thing I need to know to see that someone's shilling.
Capeshit has always been the bottom of the barrel of Hollywood, the embodiment of greed, of corporate meddling, and it's basically the most corrupted form of cinema.
No superhero movie has ever been made because someone wanted to tell a story, it's because a bunch of 50 year olds in suits wanted easy cash.
They are garbage that needs to be put down.

>capekino
Oh look, the manchildren who still stick to this big, fat joke of a genre.
Do you also play videogames, kid?
Was the last Call of Duty epic as fuck too?

Patrician eyes never watch superhero media at all.
Then again, can't expect anything else from Sup Forums, the official Reddit board that now unironically discusses and fights over capetrash.

a human being wrote this.... i think

>all the DCcucks falseflagging as neutral opinions because nobody neutral likes their flicks
The spidey movie looks fun, and those fedora tippers can't stop me and millions others from watching it.

They said, sucking eachothers cocks, while tipping a fedora a feeling superior to everyone for no reason.

Funny, I was yesterday posting the same thing in a DC thread and people kept calling me a MCU drone.
Seems like fatass capeshitters don't have enough brains to fit anything that isn't their autismal company wars over who makes the less cancerous piece of shit.

Seriously, lets analyze capeshit.

>Wonder Woman
>name itself is dumb as shit
>her powers are invincibility, a laso that makes people tell the truth and runs around in a dumb ballete-like outfit

>Spiderman
>another dumb as fuck name
>his powers is that he crawls like a spider on walls and shoots webs

Seriously, how the fuck can any self respecting adult watch this and not laugh his ass off all the way through?
How the fuck can anyone take this retardation seriously?
And who's the brain damaged autist who writes this?

Why so mad?

Because these movies are fucking terrible.
Film student-tier cinematography at best, dumb as fuck plots, always using the same goddamn structure, same plot points, same everything.
You watch one and you've watched all of them.

I honestly wonder if there are any film "critics" left who refuse to write TEN OUT OF TEN ITS HELLA FRIKIN EPIC reviews for a petty amount of cash

>more falseflagging
It's the DCcucks who start the war 95% of the time. They, as you, have a weird self-given sense of superiority, that nobody else perceives.
Marvel "Drones" just like interesting, fun films. They don't care what others think.

I don't give a single fuck about you, you are not two sides, you are capeshitters, and you need to go.
And no superhero movie has ever been "interesting" or "fun".

>Spider-Man 2 will always remain the best Spider-Man film
Spider-Man 2 was trash. Original Spider-Man was the best of the Raimi trilogy and even then that's not saying much.

Why do people praise Spiderman 2 so much?
I mean, I liked it, but I didn't notice anything that stood out, just felt like a solid sequel to Spiderman 1.

Nice contrarian opinion. Must be nice thinking that because you consider yourself odd, you are automatically better.
>Thinking an entire genre is bad.
I dislike cowboy movies, but I refuse to say they are all bad.

>contrarian
Ad populum is what your entire reply is about?
Why even bother?

>Thinking an entire genre is bad.
When even the movies that are claimed to be the best are boring, why even bother by the movies that not even the capeshitters like?

yeah, can't wait for "le marvel universe" film

fuck iron man, fuck the avengers, its cringeworthy shit designed to sell toys. the best spiderman films are the ones that have him saving new york on his own

this "every marvel movie has to be in the marvel universe" fucking sucks.

Ad populum? I'm not saying that because people like it, you should too. I'm saying you dislike it because everyone who doesn't own a fedora likes them. Nice goal moving.

No, i'm shitting on the movies themselves, their popularity doesn't have anything to do with it.
What could you salvage from them?
There's nothing.
The plots are not original, the characters look dumb as fuck, they only get character development in the origin story when they become superheros, the villains are often terrible and even the Joker from TDK, the one regarded the best, his only motivation is that he likes chaos?
These movies are just enforcing the idea that blockbusters need to be completely mediocre and empty.

Snyderfag here. Spider-Man doing well is a good thing. I am glad it is. It was really disappointing watching the Spider-Man movies drop off. This has no literal impact on Justice League though. Stop console warring

I thought he was in movie ICU after that beatdown by Pascal.

>mfw another movie featured by Iron Man will make over 1b

So I guess it was the DCucks who started this thread too in order to inflate their sense of superiority by posting critic's scores of all things hmm?
It's embarassing to think there are people like you who buy into to the cape-movie scene, watching movies literally designed to drive children's toy sales-yes, everything Disney does is marketed for children, and Warner Brothers is their money-grubbing counterpart who will squander creative vision if it means making more money in their own cinematic universe.
Cinema is dying because of the fact that the most popular movies are these, and I guess its past due for a new wave of movies that don't have to make a billion dollars just to be considered successful.

Predictably, none of the Marvel "fans" replied to this. Go fucking figure.

No one thinks this will flop. It's Spider-man and there's RDJ, who alone means $1 billion guaranteed at the BO. It doesn't even need the over enthusiastic twitter screenshots, that's why there's no discussion.

And BvS got standing ovations.
Shills gonna shill.

how are those soldiers not getting hit by the ricocheting bullets? they are firing 1000 rounds literally 12 inches away

Because she's made of poorly rendered CGI.

I'm just sad. The people on this bread make me sad. Also, it's 6.52 in the morning and I got distracted by a different bread. So I'll take that as a chance to distance myself from this bread and everyone in it.
Keep thinking all movies of a genre are bad. I am not paid to educate you.

>Every single critic is saying it was great

No way it is a good movie. Just look at the trailers. This is Iron Man 9, we know it already. Everyone who is saying it is good, is a shill.