Literally Me Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pZgXp6xm
youtu.be/RV3Pj0CSoh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

?

whoa

OFFSCREEN CRIMES OF DOPPLEGANGER COOPER

>Murdered Major Garland Briggs, beheaded him, raped his body, raped his head and burned his office down
>Raped Audrey Horne while she was in a coma after the bomb at the bank, first with different parts of a dog, secondly with Major Briggs' decapitated head (She had a son, Richard Horne, the guy from the bar who later runs the kid over with his truck)
>While in the hospital pissed on Pete's corpse and shit on the parts of Andrew Packard they could salvage after the bomb blast
>Jaywalking
>Raped Donna
>Raped Harry and then shoved 90 pounds of RICE up his ass along with two gallons of BLEACH(that's why Harry is sick and dying)
>Raped Little Nicky
>Raped Dick Tremayne
>Does not pay his taxes
>Executed and raped a FBI agent in Columbia after Albert gave Jeffries the name and then dismembered his body to make into a dancing manikin with dog parts and Major Briggs' head
>Humiliated Diane and then raped, beat and abused her after going to her house shortly after leaving the lodge, forced a dog to rape her as well before dismembering the dog and putting parts of it up her ass and leaving her traumatized
>Coerced poor truckers to read books on Tibet before beheading then raping them
>Never returns his library books
>Yodeled at then tortured, raped, and murdered Annie and then used her head along with Major Briggs' head as bloody sock puppets to reenact the opening scene of the Dark Knight Rises
>Litters constantly
>Mounted a dogs head on a pole after raping and killing it and chopped off all its legs to use as a crude message delivery system
>Instead of paying his speeding tickets he tracked down and raped the police officers

It's coming together beautifully, I'm sorry i ever doubted him.

Reminder, reddit comes here

where are all the redditors at?

pastebin.com/pZgXp6xm

one job OP
now eight autists will spam extra generals all night

Found one.

real thread

that ugly cunt spaming her youtube and forgetting to turn off her trip is the worst part

hello [r]eddit!

Of course reddit comes here, and they bring their low IQ and virtue signalling along with them. Spotting them is pretty esay.

fuck you man she's qt as fuck

>I'M WARNING YOU DAD

DOPPELGANGER

>we never got to see the real FWWM with Coop dedicating one of his punches to J Edgar Hoover as he beats the living hell out of a corrupt hick
IT'S NOT FAIR BROS WHY DID KYLE HAVE TO BE SUCH AN ASS AND BETRAY LYNCH LIKE THAT REEEEEEEEE

at least you figured out how to post now trashy cunt

FUCK A NAZI

I like his band

i agree.
but..
it would have been better with harry truman.
but..
other than that its fucking brill.

The thread was made earlier.

real?

by 13 seconds you fucking autist. this one has at least a semi-good title

>this one has a semi-good title
>literally me
>semi-good
what did he mean by this

It's meant to be like a movie. I think it would have been way better if they released all the episodes at once so we can all just binge watch it instead of waiting week after week.

"Oh my god, I'm triggered by proper grammar"

-said faggot user.

bamp

>accuses posters of low IQ
>can't understand basic character motivations and "virtue signalling" of the show itself
why are reddit ambassadors so retarded?

stop bumping both threads goddamn it

>implying Agent Desmond isn't superior

Fuck you reddit your ruining my thread!

This is kind of a shame of history, that he wasnt able to anchor that film, still great but who knows what could have been

>implying reddit isn't the ugliest fucking website

I mean. Here you are. You're literally posting a screencap from there.

that was fucked up user

things generely are, as a rule
so it seems

bamf

youtu.be/RV3Pj0CSoh0

who gives a fuck about your opinion?

michael j anderson was right

thats probably a bot im sure 99% of reddit post are just bots

Does Lynch hate women? Why are all the new female characters all pretty much sexual deviants?

YOURE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA!

Because he loves women.