Where have the timeless/iconic characters and actors gone in modern Hollywood?

Where have the timeless/iconic characters and actors gone in modern Hollywood?
youtube.com/watch?v=aJCSNIl2Pls

people age, brainlet

They've been replaced by literal whos quipping.

Leonardo DiCaprio is still around.

The last year to have a movie with an iconic character was 2007
Prove me wrong

Describe Blondie as a character

When the agenda became about destroying the patriarchy, cultural patriarchal figures were the first to go.

Whether you like it or not...

Theyre all dying, man.

And as for Iconic Charaters

There are none for.Moder times

For a Few Dollars More > Fistful of Dollars > The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

How come Italians make better westerns than "pure blooded Americans"??

Seriously can't.
I mean I hate Drive but the driver is kind of iconic but it's just so faggoty and autistic.

I was thinking of Chigurh from No Country For Old Men but the Driver works too

eastwood is a scumbag in this scene. Writes down nothing on the stone so that in the event he does lose, he won't be able to find it. also uses that guy as a shield and puts him in danger of being killed. Never seen this film, is eastwood the bad character?

John Wick!
Fuckin dorks

What?
Calvin?
Dude nothing about this piece of shit is remotely iconic.

I know you were. I think Plainview is good enough as well. But yeah in this decade it's just been trash.

Django is pretty iconic.

no. you are just a bitchass boipussy

Well alright I'll just agree to disagree imo.

yup

The Cultural Marxist Jew infected the Goy with bullshit now the Goy's promoting said shit with reckless abandon. The fucking cunts use terms like, "Toxic Masculinity." I blame men for listening to them and not telling them to go fuck themselves. We're not alone guys. There's millions of us that feels the same way. Just resist them however you can. Restore programming to what it once was, Patriarchal. Women love Strong male characters. And weaker men see stronger male characters and aspire to be better.

Things don't become iconic immediately

The shit that is out now will never ever be iconic. Book of Eli and John Wick are the exception of course.

You have shit taste in movies

The moment films started catering to specific target audiences was the moment film stopped having timeless/iconic characters.

Movies used to be meant for everyone to enjoy, now you can hide within your genre and about talk nothing but the same 15 obscure kinos you saw on a mongolian fishmongering horcrux without ever seeing what other people like

I love movies user, like how I like my food. Somedays I like bacon and eggs, others, I like bacon and hamburger meat baked together. Somedays I like pizza and other days I like a salad. Sometimes I like vodka and other times I like Kale, cucumbers, noni, banana and grape fruit smoothies.

And that's why you're never gonna make it

Capeshit specifically tries to appeal to the widest audience possible and they're all garbage. In fact, most blockbusters try to cater to a wide audience and they're terrible for that exact reason.

for someone who's only seen the good the bad and the ugly, which one do you suggest i watch next?

Both of those were half baked trash

Lol, nice one user

thats the point hes not the same wholesome western protag. of the genre at that time

Wick, the driver, David are the few that come to mind in recent times.

The navie from avatar are quite iconic but thats just creature design not a specific character.