Sad day to Shill

Shills on suicide watch: TRUMP UP .9%!!!
longroom.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pB3xfA-1Xdo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The shills want to slide threads about the un-rigged polling numbers. They want to push the Jew polls.

youtube.com/watch?v=pB3xfA-1Xdo

trump just needs to stop being so retarded and stay on message

meanwhile news casts are showing Trump is down 10 points because they shill out

Except LongRoom Unbiased was far less accurate than RCP in 2012.

And RCP has Hillary up +6.7. So why should I listen to LongRoom?

how about you just publish a Sup Forums poll

Is this Unskewed Polls 2016 Ediiton?

CTR shill detected. Longroom has been accurate within 0.3%

Nice try CTR

LongRoom is utter dogshit

you can't start a site in 2016 and claim you've predicted the last 3 fucking elections

This. The dude needs some one on one training. His crudeness is his biggest obstacle.

>2012: unskewed polls
>2016: unbiased polls
>2020: unrigged polls
>2024: undumbed polls
>2028: untraitorized polls
>2032: polls that don't make baby jesus cry

stay mad CTR

your "career" is over. time to get a real job. you're done. finished. BTFO. you will NEVER recover.

still more credible than mainstream media

so does working for CTR make enough money to be like a full time job, or is it like an extra 200 a week kind of thing?. im spending a lot of money on my vacation and could use some extra income.

I can't believe there are people that, in good conscience, defend Hillary Clinton.

Is there is a single goddamn source talking about LONGROOM? Breitbart? Hannity?

Why are the only people who seem to care about it internet commenters?

>polls that don't hurt the narrative you've been paid to spin ;^)

>CTR
>L I T E R A L L Y
>on suicide watch

when trump wins and you kill yourself, i hope someone tips your casket over at your funeral. that is, assuming anyone even shows up! sad!

Sure thing, President Romney.

They didn't. They merely pointed out that their unbiasing methodology would have worked then.

Read, nigger, read!

The problem is that the man is utterly unreceptive to one-on-one training. Many messages have been coming out of his campaign that it's almost impossible to get Donald to focus during meetings or actually remember what was discussed previously. The man has absolutely no interest in following anyone's advice.

Makes you wonder how disastrous that'd be during a presidency.

nice

>Website didn't exist until 2010, yet it managed to predict an election in 2004 and 2008.
>Full of pro-trump articles

Seems legit.

Daily reminder /cfg/ confirmed msm works for hillary and poll numbers are fake and heavily altered and that trump is actually maintaining a leas which would explain the very sudden hyper influx of shills

>put up number close to election results after they are long done
>pretend you got it from your "methodology"
>all the trump idiots give you clicks because they are desperate for a win

you will learn your lesson in a few months like all the Romney faggots did in 2012 with their "unskewed polls"

>b-b-but according www.unbiasedpolls.shillary.

CTR BTFO

No company in the entire history of earth has ever been bought out by a different company or changed their name.

Sure thing, EU Britain

huh?