The holocaust happened

Alright cunts, give me your best arguments as to why it didn't and I'll refute them and make you look like idiots
No picture spamming Swedish cucks, just post and await a reply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fqFhsB7URM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All jews and niggers should of been gassed

You should had gassed the emus, David

Emu's are less trouble than niggers and jews

it happened.

...but was it wrong?

Was it exaggerated?

Even the gas chambers are real

Why should I do anything for you faggot do your own research

I hate you

Why does the number of kike casualties keep increasing every year?

That is a topic for an another day, Ameribro

the holocaust happened
but everything afterwards was simply wrong.

People died in many POW camps all over europe and eastern territories.

The only reason why germany is to suffer for eternity is cause Hitler wanted a specific group of persons wiped out? Cmon idk u faggot.

Bill Gates is trying to kill all blacks in africa and noone complains about it.

Just get it over with and never, never ever ever again use this word.

Holocaust.

In the end noone cares if someone is trying to eliminate a whole group of people.
It's all about the money and in this case, the money was on the victims side.

OP, just for bringing this topic up, you should kys immediatly

Not OP but yes

Tell me why Hitler didn't do one of these two:

a) Simply remove the Jews from the power (if he has the authority to fucking move them to concentration camps and annihilate them he SHOULD have the authority to remove their jobs and take their wealth)

Or

b) Only kill the troublesome ones, leave the poor Jews which are not causing any trouble alone

Because according to a 1942 Nazi report, there were 11 million Jews in Nazi controlled Europe and estimated deaths can differ.

Oh and bonus point, do not reply to these points with

>jews

or

>poor jews

I'm not talking about that, Hans, I don't think Germany should be frowned upon for what it did. Hitler wanted a brighter future for you guys but it just didn't work out the way he wanted it to.
Nobody should hold modern Germany accountable for the Holocaust

Some were but let's be honest it was exaggerated. The German government used rail lines heavily to move military equipment, tanks, troops, parts etc. Around the Reich as well as moving tons and tons of concrete, steel, sand, etc. For massive building projects such as the Berlin Flak Towers, Atlantic Wall, Der Reise, and Siegfried Line. There is no way that they moved 6 or 11 million Jews on these rails. What did they use double decker train cars?
The nazi's and their European allies weren't saints but some of the shot is ridiculous that is thrown against them.
Lampshades? False.
Killing people with masturbation machines? False.
People died yes but no way was it 6 to 11 million people. He'll the amount of ovens they had and their size to the amount said to have died doesn't even workout.

You didn't answer the question
How do they keep piling up if there were no recent discoveries?

leave the poor Jews which are not causing any trouble alone
poor jews on germany after ww1
keked

See

>Killing people with masturbation machines? False.
Killing people with masturbation machines? False.Killing people with masturbation machines? False.Killing people with masturbation machines? False.Killing people with masturbation machines? False.Killing people with masturbation machines? False.Killing people with masturbation machines? False.Killing people with masturbation machines? False.Killing people with masturbation machines? False.Killing people with masturbation machines? False.Killing people with masturbation machines? False.Killing people with masturbation machines? False.Killing people with masturbation machines? False.Killing people with masturbation machines? False.Killing people with masturbation machines? False.Killing people with masturbation machines? False.
>one man need something to look forward to, theres no longer hope

Since it was a genocide, the Germans did not keep count of how many they killed and how many piled in the graves, we can only talk about estimates here,
Also if you feel comfier in Russian, I can understand it too, but I'll reply in English because no Slav keyboard

It didn't happen because we aren't in the EU.

Killing people with masturbation machines? False.
www.redtube.com/?search=big+dildo+machine
then explain this pov suffering

-Zyklon b was a parasite/bug killing gas they used to purify the prisoners of them. In this case mainly lice to kill infestations. The worst the gas chambers could have done is give you severe breathing issues.
-More jews were killed in and/or as a result of allied bombings that ruined trade and supply routes to the prison camps. Prisoners could not be taken care of as a result and died in large numbers because of this
-Auschwitz(sp?) cannot physically hold 6 million prisoners
-The gas chambers have had post war modifications
-The gas chambers did not function in a way to keep prisons only inside it, and featured controls for locks/handles on inside and outside of the chambers.

Did my horrible antisemetic racist sexist white cis logic miss anything?

(((bump)))

Oy vey this thread is sliding too fast.

op gave up

I know there was at least 1 skin lampshade and a head sliced like deli meat but I think it was just the work of a sadistic officer and can't represent all or even most of Nazi Germany.

It's not our job to prove it didn't. It's your job to prove it did.

>This guy? Nein, he does not represent us at all, you have to understand.
>Now please proceed into this gas chamber, Herr Goldstein.

Yeah of course they killed a lot of jews, I just think it was significantly less than 6 million.

Lets keep it simple

explain this video and image in 3 sentences or less:
youtube.com/watch?v=9fqFhsB7URM

Yes it was. The vast majority of German jews were indistinguishable from Germans and many faithfully supported the kaiser in WW1.
Hitler should have focused on being anti communist instead of anti jew

When your negative trait is being untrustworthy, there will be collateral damage.

This is why some (few) blacks can be spared and almost all Japs should have been spared the concentration camps. They are capable of honor and deserving of trust.