Let's castrate russian men and rape russian women

>Let's castrate russian men and rape russian women

thoughts?

no, put russian women in work camps and russian men as feminized sex slaves

There is no need to rape them. Russian girls are hungry for Western-European dick.

g*rms tried and got their own women raped by russians instead. they're still insecure about it

Hello, Ivan. Something with the stripes on your flag is wrong. Shouldn't it be white-blue-red instead of red-white-blue?

It's a well known fact that Russian girls like Western-European men. They are successful, handsome and good, while Russian men are drunktards and beat their women.

Pic related; Those are the messages I get from Russian women.

see, still upset and insecure

No need, they will take care of themselves. Russian birth numbers are very low and their women are all fleeing to Europe, Turkey, East Asia and the New World and marrying the locals. The men will kill themselves with their gopnikautism.

That's what you wish, Timofei.

>Let's rape russian men and castrate russian women

Literally no woman talks like this.

Crazy Russian women with an obsession for Germany do.

Doubt.jpg

Be as butthurt as you want. Russian women are for German men.

>implying feminism is always bad
You must have shitty feminists

I'm not the Slav. Just doubt a women would be this autistic even a Germanboo one.

what the fuck

russian women are a huge trap.
you fuck them, marry them, think your life is perfect but then she squeezes out a mother fucker like pic related.

slav men are the ugliest race in the world, dont let the beautiful females fool you

t. knower

half germanic/half russian children are attractive from what I've seen

Why?

t. half germanic/half russian freak

I am as norwegian as they come

>this kills the g*rman

where did you find a girl like that ? Is she hot ?(Assuming it's the same in every pic)

This too

I can smell slavic girls a mile away, they are very distinct to me. I often did post my experiences with slavic girls on this board because im secretly butthurt about how they fuck you over.
They seem like very noble beeings (at least the ones i did go for) but they are shallow beeings.

it's not impressive
not all Russian women are models, especially not the dick hungry ones

>this is what Sup Forums considers the female epitome of international sex standards

Interpals.
Yea, she is attractive. But I already had a gf when I chatted with her. It's like 1 year ago.

give me consensual russian gf that likes me for who I am

How come attractiveness follow a bimodal distribution in Russia? They're either ugly as sin or an 8+. What happened to everyone in between?

those are probably estonians, just look at their president

oh my...