Of course people from #Norway would love to move to a country where people are far more likely to be shot...

>Of course people from #Norway would love to move to a country where people are far more likely to be shot, live in poverty, get no healthcare because they’re poor, get no paid parental leave or subsidized daycare and see fewer women in political power. #Shithole

What the fuck, I love Norway now!

norgay BTFO

wtf america is white???

OH NO NO NO NO

The toilet was a shit-encrusted shit hole of a hole, a hole in the floor that led to a hole in the ground, that was full of shit. An outhouse without a seat that had seen its better days. Like something from a Robert Rodriguez movie. And the smell there also took getting used too. It was outside, cold and dark, and you really had to watch where you stepped. So, I tried to spend as little time there as possible. I would eat only a little of the horrible food, and then have to shit only every 3rd or 4th day.

Amazingly rude.

Norway needs to wipe the USA out of existence TBQH.

>Norwegians
vs
>1/67th Norwegian

THIS

I think it's important to remember that the leftist media has brainwashed a lot of normies, and they have never even tried to give an objective coverage of Trump. They consistently try to make him look as bad as possible. The boss of NRK (state owned TV channel) even admitted that their agenda is to be anti-Trump.

except there had to be a lot of Norwegians migrating to the USA to create this number, for comparison - there are almost 40 mln Poles in Poland and 10 mln Polish Americans and we lost several millions during both world wars, while European Norwegians had rather comfy life in the 20th century, yet they have lover population than Norwegian Americans

>Be american
>Get shot
>100,000,000,000 medical bill
>Stuck in poverty for the rest of your life

EPIC

t. American with a proxy

Don't lecture me on my COLORED country you fucking POLACK

Sup Forums BTFO

My rather shitty English clearly indicates that I'm not a native speaker. Still, my reasoning is rather coherent. Ridiculing the idea of Norwegians migrating to the USA becomes funny itself when one compares the numbers.

I wonder how many how these "Norwegians" are 1/8th Norwegians who can barely speak a single word of the language

These stats are self reported, it's basically anyone who identifies as and claims to be a Norwegian-American.

what a joke

Most of those Norwegians moved to America when Norway was still a shithole I bet.

They were Norwegians at the time, but not anymore.

>My Granpa's Mother's name was Andropov, I think that's Norwegian. I'm a viking, lol!

Literally all of them, Americans have no culture. If they ever try to be as cultured as europe, they're ridiculed for it.

This
This
THIS

I doubt if the 19th-early 20th century Norway could be called a "shithole". Of course, it wasn't as rich as after the "oil miracle", but still, they had a large commercial fleet, relatively peaceful conditions etc. Life of 19th century peasants was rather harsh in all Europe, eg. there is a reason why so many Germans migrated to the USA, despite Germany being one of the richest regions.
The majority of them, yes, but there are still professionals who migrate to work for American universities/companies or to avoid taxes.

There's no culture in Europe anymore, we are all living in Amerika.

:'(

>but there are still professionals who migrate to work for American universities/companies or to avoid taxes.
Of course, that is different. But if they stay in America for generations their children aren't gonna be Norwegian anymore.

At this point "European culture" is the same as in the USA, maybe excluding some rare regions. Of course, I mean common folks.

OK, I won't argue.

There literally isn't a single day that goes by where Donald Trump doesn't embarrass the entirety of the USA then you keep defending him. Stay based USA.

Norway is the country after Ireland that had the biggest percentage of it's population emigrating to the US.

Most of them moved to the mid west where they could get big farms for nothing.

The Irish are more known since they moved to the cities and thus became a lot more present in public life.

huh, turns we actually had the 4th largest fleet in the world just before ww2
we truly are the jews of the sea, alongside the dutch

it's called a (((merchant fleet))) for a reason

I thought that this is something obvious in your country, especially since taking over the Norwegian fleet was very important for both sides during ww2. A lot of materials was transported across the Atlantic using your ships.

If you want a genuine awnser it depends on where you are. If you're near large population centers people tend to be an ethnic mix, both on an individual level and on a macro population level but if you're in suburban and rural areas then it's overwhelmingly white.

For example I live in a place that's 98% white, but if I drive forty miles down the road I'll be in a city that's literally 56% white.

It is common knowledge in Norway, we learn about it in school. That user is probably just "special".

i recall learning about it in history class but not that the fleet was so large

BASED norge

It's been so long, no, but in my grandfather's day somewhat, nowadays you just commemorate constitution day and enter into a fraternal insurance organization based upon being Norwegian.

>see fewer women in political power

In no way us this a bad thing

Although, that think about it, my sister speaks "Norwegian" as she took the language classes in highschool and uni, I took le german.

>3/914th Norwegian

OHNONONO
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
*wheeze*
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAHYAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhale*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHA

i thought there were a lot of us in iceland?

>don't learning the ancestors language at home

as I said, that's the sort of thing you may have done in my grandfather's day, my great uncle's first language was norweigan, and he did not learn english until he was 8

Well, per capita it could be the largest in the world. And today Norway lost its leading position mostly because there are those meme fleets created due to low legal/safety requirements. You are still top tier when we count "real" high standard ships.

lmao just shoot back