What do you call women lime Mila Jovovich who are really weird looking but also beautiful?

What do you call women lime Mila Jovovich who are really weird looking but also beautiful?

Beautiful?

Slavic

Weird looking how?

Is this talentless virtue signaler weird looking?

>Take this, dear bachelor. It might have more value than you'd think. You wouldn't want to ignore an opportunity to save one of the bound, would you?

Beautiful?

whoops forgot pic

Unconventionally attractive.
But Mila is just attractive. Nothing weird about her.

All white women are virtue signalers. It's up to men to run the world and define the parameters of virtue. If gassing Jews and exterminating blacks was promoted by the mainstream she would hate kikes and niggers more than Hitler.

Women lime is my favorite soda flavor

pusy mistres

pretty ayylmaos

Slavic girls are top-tier though, in beauty and personality wise.

Am I blind or are her eyes red

lol moron

She's been smoking that good shit.

I've dated a Polish girl before. She was the best.

jolie laide

h-hello

:3

a cunt

Daniil pls

Ayy lmao

Slavic girls tend to have a weird look to them.

Sharper, more defined. As a Finn I like it.

Are you black ?

whats up with you Finns and having platinum hair and brown small eyes? Mongol influence?

I don't think brown eyes are close to being the most common. Can't deny the mongol influence though, we have some hilariously shaped eyes and faces here.

maybe so, but your women are still hot and uniquely beautiful. God you'll never understand how many fat women there are in America

My gf is like 230 pounds and I'm not even Brosnan. I'm so triggered right now.

>God you'll never understand how many fat women there are in America
i understand, son. that's why i gave you guns

Lol, no.

White.

Tranny's.

Milla is classically beautiful. I don't get what you're saying.

>that feel when you vividly think of blowing a load into all of their mouths
>but then reality hits

A good choice!

Jovovich is not really weird looking. Unconventionally attractive women IMO are usually not immediately "pretty" and are either often very masculine or very feminine to the point of looking like ayylmaos. Also they often have mathematically beautiful faces but their actual features are unappealing or unconventional (Buscemi also scores high in terms of his facial proportions).

Aged 12

Explain yourselves, America. You think she's too precious to fuck but then on the other hand you let females vote.