greetings from /o/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y64211sjSko
youtu.be/bdTELokKfCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Mad Max
>not Sup Forums related
sure is summer here

with all my love to almighty V8, due to "guzzolene" usage i would take something simple and fuel-effecifient. Maybe 80s-90s 4cylinder high-suspension thing?

Fast, fuel efficient, handles well, very sexy car.

Probably just slap trashcan armor on my 90's Tacoma and call it good. If they work for the afghans it'd probably be good for Mad Maxing.

a lada/

A Toyota.

They'll never get me in this.

Modified '73 Ford Falcon XB GT coupe.

GTFO

I'll take this wicked looking thing
Mad Max 2 is a legitimate 10/10 movie

>found the gay weeb hairdresser

That's gay bro. I get 22 mpg on the highway and about 16 in the city. It's cool though cause I can go fast and my dick gets hard every time I start my car.

Why did the videogame have to be such an Arkham clone?

This but with spears

>if you enlist as infantry you will get to experience Mad Max
Stop ;_;

GTO? good taste!

Modern muscle too much electricy. Without proper tools can't be repaired.

Simple build 80s fuel-effecifient 4-cylinder is most reasonable take.

VERY good choice, high suspension, spacy ride. Looks cheap and solid enough for patchwork repairs. What engine these got?

/dat/ rapefugee here

2001 holden commodore with a few simple mods

>BCR Racing Coilovers
>T56 Swap
>LS1 Mafless OTR and 2.5" xforce Catback adn 4-1 headers
18x9 CSA rims and 245 255 tyres

I wouldn't be a crazed steroid-laden clown, though. I'd genuinely be a post-apocalyptic ice cream man driving around selling some fucking awesome ice cream.

Fuck Bitches

Mount a few machine guns and you're basically set. Maybe some armour plating as well.

A Honda Civic (fight me homos), one with the electric motor that can reclaim power from the wheels while coasting, with a few well-placed steel struts inside to reinforce the frame with some triangles. Also corrugated tin welded onto the outside to make it harder to get a clean shot or rip it open with bolt cutters etc, and also to make it look like the rest of the shit on the road so people are less likely to risk their lives and mine trying to steal it.

If the roads are super fucked up or it's a hilly area, I bite the bullet, scrounge extra hard for guzzolene, and make it a Subaru Outback with studded tires instead.

Me, I'd choose a bitching BMX and ride it around with no helmet.

I would build my own Killdozer.

This. Raptor is GOAT.

It can carry my shit and cook the people I kill

a neckbeard-driven chariot
free crab legs for all who apply in the next two months

If you find a small jet engine you could be like Shopping Cart Hero and get groupies and do tricks by day, have BBQs and sex in the evening. Camp on top of a hill overlooking your ramp and raider faggots can never catch you either.

time for some of the good old beethoven

Best me to it.

youtu.be/Y64211sjSko

youtu.be/bdTELokKfCk

>What engine these got?
those in particular I don't know, they could be modded, but the AMC Eagle came with a straight 4 or straight 6 option, as well as a later GM Iron Duke I4

pontiac fiero with a bodykit

Literally the most reliable car ever. Good fuel efficiency, can be easily fixed with cheap materials, probably the simplest motor ever build, can carry some weight, great field of vision.