This cunt pressed charges against the guy who bad mouthed the attacker in Munich

As you probably still know, there was an attack in Munich, in which a child of Iranian immigrants shot people. The media tried to spin it as a "far right"-terror attack, but of course everybody knows what's up.

Anyway, there as this one older dude who bad mouthed the attacker form his balcony, calling him an asshole and a Kanacke, which is kind of like saying "nigger" in Germany.

The cunt that you can see in this picture, pressed charges against our Bavarian hero and here (m.youtube.com/watch?v=l37PbkT-0WM) is the video of her justification for doing so. If you don't speak Kraut, it goes like this: "blablabla you shouldn't provoke an attacker blablabla diversity."

She also has a website with all her social media accounts linked there:

> the-potters.biz

Do what you must. Deus Vult!

> Video of Bavarian hero calling out Islamic attacker:
>> pedestrian.tv/news/arts-and-culture/watch-german-man-curses-out-alleged-munich-shooter/3dffbd44-49c9-4960-84e4-96282541a68d.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

the-potters.biz/impressum-2/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impressumspflicht
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're supposed to apologize as the attacker puts the gun to your head.

Fucking white people.

I hope she gets raped by a pack of wild niggers

I hope a mudslime slashes her throat and fucks it. All SJWs must be exterminated with extreme violence. Complete dismemberment of their bodies.

>
M
Y

F
A
C
E

W
H
E
N

Purge the traitor, Deutschland.

Fucking hell Sweden is violent today. You all ill or something?

So does she.

Btw, if a Germanbro wants to press charges against her, you can do it. In Germany you are legally compelled to have an imprint, even on non-commercial sites, if they periodically update their content.

She doesn't fulfill this legal requirement on her website:

the-potters.biz/impressum-2/

If you want to read about the law regarding her duty to have an imprint on her website, please see:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impressumspflicht

What an ugly bitch. No wonder she hates her white genes. She defiantly got the SHIT END of the stick.

Now she must be progressive and strong together because she is a piece of shit who couldn't ever do anything right on her own.

She deserves death by nigger hands!

Pupils the size of pin holes. Crazy druggies running Germany.

what the fuck is wrong with her face, she looks like she has some sort of birth defect

and jesus this voice, unbelievably repulsive

You can tell she welcums them.

Any Germanbros want to give a summary of what's saying?

>it goes like this: "blablabla you shouldn't provoke an attacker blablabla diversity."

second that

>some fucker is literally shooting people
>is insulted for doing so
>man who insulted him is prosecuted

meanwhile
>migrant rapes kids in germany
>"it's the kid's fault"

wonderful days witness

Europeans are so god damn ugly.

Are the women of your country really this bad, Germany? Why are there people like this?

This is literally a 10/10 in Germany

A question please. I am having trouble finding the legality in this offense.

How did she press charges against that man?
How did the law find that she was somehow a victim?

They are not all as bad as her. We got an average amount of ugly cunts like any other country but mostly they dont press charges against true heroic people. I guess she is the female version of a white knight hoping that some moslem will bang the shit out of her as reward for her brave actions. But thats just a wild guess.

yup, literally all of us

>Comments are disabled for this video
cowardly commie cunt

In Germany "honor" is a defendable good. If someone calls you names, you are justified to a certain extent to use physical violence.

You can press charges on behalf of others or on behalf of the state, which is more like making the state notice that this and that might be an offense.

>You can press charges on behalf of others
wtf, get your shit together Germany.

Thank you.
I was looking at it from US law perspective.
Seems like a polar opposite somewhat.
"Words are weapons" and compelling the state to press charges when you are not the victim don't happen here.
Thank you again for your time and patience.

A Kraut posted all of her info earlier today, I saw it.

Post again.

>A woman

Every time. Elliot Rodger did nothing wrong.

Good thing it only works when you call out immigrants.
Poor kanakes

>European white woman strikes again

When will this shit end? This culture you have of ratting out your neighbors for being bad mensch is literally like telling the gestapo your neighbors has le kikes under floorboards. Your country goes from one extreme to another. RIP Germany.

Agred. If you have a website, it is duty to put in yout personal information (name and address) in it. This is against the law. If I was a lawyer I would sue her out of principle

Apply the case to done local governing official. Thou don't sue her. The state does.