America and Norway best friends now?

America and Norway best friends now?

Other urls found in this thread:

nordic.businessinsider.com/people-are-saying-that-norways-pm-is-better-at-english-than-trump--/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, fuck off juden lovers

t; fat bitch prime minister

>norway
>literally considered one of the worst shitholes in Europe until a few decades ago
>poverty, famines, high migration rate
>find oil
>lmfao we first wurld now
kek

fucking snow niggers

she belongs to KARA BOGA

what would varg have to say about this?

We have been close allies for many decades, the problem is that Norway is quite irrelevant so the average american citizen is not aware of this.

Trump was very impressed she's got the best words, his are literally Sup Forums tier
nordic.businessinsider.com/people-are-saying-that-norways-pm-is-better-at-english-than-trump--/

The same thing happened when former PM Jens Stoltenberg met Trump.

it's almost like most younger scandis are extremely comfortable with the English language

the left seriously will criticize him for doing anything. also you still see people underestimating him as if he's just a dumbass. that really worked out well for them last time.

My great-grandfather's buddy was norwegian and he had better english than Jens-Donald Stoltenberg-Trump

we had the highest gdp per capita in yurop prior to ww2 tho, before we found the oil

t. CONSERVATARD

conservatives are retarded yet liberals focus on his english and him calling places shitholes. kek you're going to get your shit pushed in again in 2020, cannot wait.

>attempts to brag about gdp per capita
>posts infographic about gdp
Not gonna do your work for you.
Fuck off.

WTF I LOVE AMERICA NOW?

how's this then

>Brasil
>Litrally considered one of the worst shitholes in the world until a few decades ago
>Poverty, famines, high migration rate
>Have shitload of Resources
>lmfao we still a shithole

1300-ish per capita for us, runner up is switzerland at around 1200

that is such a shit infographic for a whole number of reasons
>2018
>posting info from 1938
>using USD PP from 1960
the fuck

Should be an Irish flag she's holding, but that's 25% scandi-rapebaby and 75% potato

We have always been great friends. it's just the shithole countries that are buttmad and try to sow discord between our great countries.

literally throbbing and turgid lmao

i have to imagine norweigans are upset by this unwanted attention from the donald.

Good post desu

only the cowards who are afraid to speak the truth

I think the picture is more about a Norwegian man marrying an American woman

WE ARE NATO BROTHERS.
Would literally (literally) go to war for you.

Fuck communism, we were rich!

absolute bullshit numbers, Norway and Switzerland were both severely underdeveloped before WWII

I was simply saying she had potato genes.

t. danone

That is simply not true. Norway had one of the largest merchant fleet in the world before ww2. Read up on history Rasmus

Norway didn't have shit mate. There's a reason Oslo looks like a dump while Stockholm and Copenhagen looks like cities worthy of a king.

What was that? Sorry, I don't speak DRUMPFTARDISH.

different from you we can't afford to simply be USA bitch to pretend to be first world