kara inek edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfxDIyYU9nM
youtube.com/watch?v=0YHmTNGCZdg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1515786820076.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=sG96hN2XINI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great edition lads

I know one of you has the webm of how they turn a penis into a vagina. Post it in Sup Forums to educate

ah yes

t-this isn't true for all azn waifus right?

>tfw got greek gf
>tfw my mother HATES greek women and thinks they will damage me

I mean besides the second last one, the rest are pretty cute.

Just walk away

We can put an end to all this

Just walk away

And we will spare your lives

Just walk away

>tfw you will never spread your seed to an entire African village full of qt black women, before flying home and leaving them too it in the ultimate one-night stand

looking forward to my wank later on

obscenely early

what you got planned?

The Company of Scotland was an overseas attempt by the Kingdom of Scotland to become a world trading nation.

The Company raised about a fifth of the wealth of Scotland.

The goal was to establish a colony called "Caledonia" on the Isthmus of Panama, which could then be used as a trading point between Europe and Asia -- the same principle which, much later, would lead to the construction of the Panama Canal by the United States.

The settlers christened their new home "Caledonia" declaring "we do here settle and in the name of God establish ourselves; and in honour and for the memory of that most ancient and renowned name of our Mother Country, we do, and will from henceforward call ourselves, successors, and associates, by the name of Caledonians."

Eventually, the mortality rate rose to ten settlers a day. Local Indians brought gifts of fruit and plantains, but these were appropriated by the leaders who mostly remained on board ships. The only luck the settlers had was in giant turtle hunting.

After just eight months, the colony was abandoned in July 1699, except for six men who were too weak to move.

The land where the colony was built is virtually uninhabited today.

Chinese feet

OH NO NO NO

If /danmarkstråden/ is not alive when I get back from work, you'll have hell to pay!

how can white girls even compete?

>No black qt to stick her hands don't my shorts

you're not the person l asked

l can tell from the key stroke pattern

dear white people was actually a good show

>unkept body hair
What's wrong with a hairy chest?

Considering this was the final straw that led to Scotland and England merging, and how that James had wanted to do that long before hand, I wonder if it was a deliberate ploy.

My family watch the daily show.

high test man have very little body hair

Daily by any chance?

whatever takes my fancy on /gif/ later

how often, lad

I don't think it is show daily here

If I don't see the FT and Economist on your table when I enter your home, I IMMEDIATELY judge you as lesser being

I used to watch the Daily Show every day on More4 when Jon Stewart hosted it.

Just got my gf into brockhampton

youtube.com/watch?v=wfxDIyYU9nM

Any cyberpunk man in?

>tfw it took dating my oneitis and doing a messy "break up" for my brain to finally click into a normal, confident human brain
What a cruel joke.

same

not the same

>not going taunton
everyone knows brock is a shitole m8

Umm I have a digital subscription sweaty

>not completely changing your being to suit the oneitis's needs

do you even oneitis bro

just got brockhampton into my gf

any sino feet man in?

what's the cringiest subculture lads

Yes la

yeah, women love it when you do that

Sup Forums

writing a cover letter lads

any tips

just looked at my math textbook and i already know 90% of it
what do i do lads

that place is like a cult

Swedes are weirdos, make sure to include that

don't let the footkraut corrupt you

In a way, I have. She needed physical intimacy in order to cement the relationship as an actual relationship but I couldn't give it because I was a self-conscious social retard. Something clicked in the week or so after the "breakup" and now I'm driven and full of confidence.

If we met for the first time today, I have no doubt we'd be in a relationship in less than a month. Easy.

if you were good at maths you'd know to learn the last 10%

...keep telling yourself that.

all those 16-18 year old kpoop band members are peng

>maths

ah yes I'm SURELY going to need how to intergrate and diffrentiate E and some gay numbers on my way to £1million!

Fucking nerds

'''''''''''

that pic was bout 2 years old, here is a newer one

Adam 0161?

I wonder how much the makeup there are wearing weighs

Apostrophe off the charts

what a drop off...

>K-pop

more of an IM@S man myself

youtube.com/watch?v=0YHmTNGCZdg

BLACK ANGELS FOR EVERY WHITE MEN

How do you do a farmer's walk without looking like a right wally?

What is a 1million? My maths abilities are at high levels of incompetence teetering on the side of abysmal.

my recent wanks have been among the best of my life

The sky is blue, water is wet and the President of the United States is a horrible, horrible racist

Disgusting little goblin creatures. Honestly wish they were all exterminated.

British culture.

she's pretty

Black woman were made for the BBC (Big Boer Cock)

Wear well boots and have a red nose. Shotgun is optional.

Donald trump is a shithole.

not really

Still some glam left in the World. Women and men dressed up for the occasion. They all look fabulous..

why does falmouth have a uni haha

Oh gee, sure hope nobody tricks me in to clicking that certain K-pop webm, you know the one...

Dare the lowly Charles and Camilla were ever invited.You can get nomore sinful than that.....Camilla(peasant birth) and Charles (formly prince ) are not title Bourbon-Two Sicilies....Or any title as couple,worthless is Curtsy rank marriage. They are never legitimade titles for succession to be uphold .For marriage to a peasant bloodline mate...I guess the party needed a joke of reference to cool the evening....

ears too big

cannot BELIEVE Trump got away with this lads

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1515786820076.webm

The success of the Erie Canal through New York in the United States and the collapse of the Spanish Empire led to a surge of American interest in a canal connecting the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.

French success in building the Suez Canal encouraged French interests.

The French effort went bankrupt in 1889 after reportedly spending millions and losing 22,000 lives.

The French told President Theodore Roosevelt of a possible revolt by Panamanian rebels who aimed to separate from Colombia, and hoped that the United States would support the rebels.

On November 2, 1903, U.S. warships blocked sea lanes for possible Colombian troop movements en route to put down the rebellion. The new nation of Panama became a USA colony and granted the USA an indefinite lease on the land.

The construction required the excavation of more than 170,000,000cuyd of material, the largest engineering project in history.

President Roosevelt famously stated that "I took the Isthmus, started the canal and then left Congress not to debate the canal, but to debate me."

Might go for a walk around town tonight and observe the drunks.
Not in a social mood but up for an adventure.

i dont know which one you mean

woo
yee hoo

vote labor

IMHO:
10/12 were peng in 2016
4/13 peng in that pic

Why are the French online such massive cunts
Are they like this in real life?

Take pics of your adventures for the lads

"""neo-vaginas""" are literally gaping wounds that have to have dildos shoved inside of them twice a day (sometimes for hours on end) or they'll close up and heal over

I am so glad these degenerates are going to be the ones picking up the torch of civilisation when the west finally rots away

been watching AGDQ have we?

actual korean girls look nothing like kpop
theyre 10x nicer actually
they have like flat round heads really weird

can't stop losing weight lads
i need to eat more but i have no appetite and my teeth are fucked so it hurts to eat

I know this is probably a question that gets asked two dozen times a day probably, but...

How do we still have this man as the president right now? How do we actually factually still have this guy, this fuckin guy, as president of the USA? You'd think he's proven his complete and total incompetence by now.

But I guess the answer to that question is that he hasn't done something so blatantly illegal that nobody can ignore it.

Don't you bring that evil here

every time I get turned on by a chink I imagine falling in love with her, getting married, then accidentally mistaking another chink for her

not sure about that mate, your mum's prehistoric saggy flaps need filling twice a day for hours on end as well

trump is great and also based

Racists. Sexists. People below 80 iq.
Take your pick.