Are U.S. soldiers heroes?

Other urls found in this thread:

combatstress.org.uk/veterans/myth-busters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only the white ones.

Why do US soldiers get PTSD so much?

It's pretty much unheard of in British military

All solders are heroes no matter the side they fight on.

Generally no. You don't get a gold star for sitting on your ass shuffling paperwork and gumming up the works with your incompetence for 5 years.

Yes, the ones that care about their jobs and aren't just there for a paycheck.

It's the american mind set and victim culture

All of them? No.

The ones there for their country and not "dude free college lmao"? Yes.

it's not even that dangerous of a job.

delivering pizza is deadlier than serving as infantry.

hahahahahaha

No solders in general are dimwits who had no other option in life but to dance to the skinflute of jews.

It depends. Are they for America or the NWO/UN?
Traitors can't be heroes
ISIS is full of soldiers who think they're heroes. It's subjective.

Well, what qualifies as a hero? It's very rare to find "Heroes" in war.

There's more of them
More of them get deployed
They get deployed to really unhinged parts of the middle east where you might get blown up at any second

One of my buddies was USAF send to UAE said 4 times towel heads just hopped over the fence into the mess area and started shooting up the place
What with it being a mess hall no one had guns beside the guards outside
He no longer eats unless he can see the entrance to whatever room he's in

>Yes, the ones that care about their jobs and aren't just there for a paycheck.
I care about my job and am not just there for the paycheck. Am I a hero?

Being brave/heroic does NOT make you a hero. Being a hero is a huge feat and is a lifetime of work.
Because our infantry are Mexican intellectuals

You need to understand that American kids are told everyday that America is the greatest.

They go into war with the mindset that they are invincible because they are fed this "We are Superior" agenda from birth.

Most are quickly brought back down to earth.

Yes but for the wrong cause

Say, you Turks lost a lot of heroes when Erdogan set them up and his imams sent the people out in force to gather them up for torture and death.

No. They are just soldier.
Cannon foders that the State uses to advance its interests (and bussiness interests as well) at the expense of poor kids using shitty nationalism to bait them.

Soldiers are needed, but most wars they fight has nothing to do with national security.

Send little Bob to protect pop fields from being burned by Al=Qaeda in the middle of Afeghanistan is not what he signed for.

Mostly no

I used to be the edgelord that would say fuck the troops they're all murderers etc etc

Now that I'm older I realize that our military is entirely made up of volunteers. If we didn't have volunteers, then the government would easily bring back the draft forcing people to fight.

I respect our soldiers because if it weren't for them, I would be out there too.

They're heroes because despite all career opportunities (or lack thereof), they chose to lay down their lives so the rest of us can do what we want to do for ourselves & community.

Do I believe they're protecting my "freedoms"? Yes. Because if it weren't for them, I would be drafted.

Mostly because we're fucking nutters + stiff upper lip culture.

>ISAF
I saw Americans Fight

>One of my buddies was USAF send to UAE said 4 times towel heads just hopped over the fence into the mess area and started shooting up the place

That sounds fucking crazy.

I saw that among US vets there was an average 5 suicides a day. Obunghole uses them up and treats them like shit, all for their NWO.

>Now that I'm older I realize that our military is entirely made up of volunteers.

>no other options
>college benefits
>healthcare benefits
>tax benefits

MUH SELFLESS VOLUNTEERS

Şüşgo bir git

"If man does his best, what else is there?"

Any man that is willing to fight for his ideals deserves some respect.

THEY NEVER HAD TO JOIN!!!!

NO ONE FORCED THEM

Man, she was a babe on her 20s.
WHo would tought that just 10 years later she would fall that much.

Mind control is most effective.
Most of the world isn't free.

>his
>ideals
>his
>ideals

AMERICAN SOLDIERS DONT FIGHT FOR "THIER" IDEALS!

THEY DONT EVEN FIGHT FOR AMERICAN CITIZENS!

THEY ARE PAWNS DESERVING OF NO RESPECT

Soldiers used to be given plots of land in olden days. Do you expect them to be slave rape babies like janissaries?

I didn't say there weren't any benefits for joining, but the military is still comprised of volunteers.

>WHo would tought that just 10 years later she would fall that much
Everyone?

Wow it's almost like you receive compensation for performing a job! Makes you think!

Nearly everything is comprised of volunteers in America.

No one forces you to go to work

Heroes? Meh, I dunno. Some of them are, but no more than doctors, cops and teachers.

I have zero sympathy for any soldier that volunteered after we invaded Iraq. They done goofed.

Wow! So I guess by that logic doing a job makes you a hero

no, there is only one heroic army and that is the syrian arab army

Sorry to hear that but let not forget that Bush started it.

Yeah Bonobo is a shitter too but its a problem that is far deeper rooted than this left right bullshit.

Bullshit.
That bitch exercises everyday and she said she gave up on sugar for years now.

She should still look young by these standards.

That`s a complex question, because they are very good advertised and what`s a hero is not "an advertised militant"?

Where we can argue, is that hero must be advertised with his own courage and achievements, which does not describe burger military in the slightest.

So if you are ok with war crimes of surpassing power against civilians and bombing the infrastructure, they are heroes.
If not, then Bradley Manning is a hero, broken with extreme force by obongo regime. And regulars are just mankruts.

Considering, that military bases in USA is gun free zones, I assume they are mankruts indeed.

Yes, you're right.
But the government has in the past forced people to work for them by way of draft.
If the military didn't have enough volunteers for their budget & operations, citizens would be drafted again to fight for politicians.

What the fuck I didn't realise UAE were that dangerous

Left/Right is an illusion maintained by our nedia to keep us distracted and divided for the most part. Bush invaded Iraq unjustly and TPTB have been playing war games and nation building ever since. I give Hillary more credit for the devestation of Libya and Egypt, and Hill and O for trying to depose Assad to insatll their own puppet.

I can't find the statistic, but I heard a while back that green on blue was the second largest killer of troops in the GWOT

They really don't, it is just about milking benefits.

>mercenaries
>heroes
lol

The American soldiers that actually care about their country are heroes

Too bad seeing the shooter wont stop the AK bullets. It`s not quantum or anything.

Some Soldiers are heroes, but all of them are also pawns of George Soros.

Because a fuckton of greens turn out to be reds merely pretending, or they betray the blues for whatever reason down the line

I think she's way hotter now.

> does not know what churchil said about them, before he started funding them to have savages to fuck up the middle east for anglosaxon profit
> UK flag
Muhmud or pajeet?

She has huge bolsters below her eyes dude.
Lets be honest, once she hit mid 20s, it was all downhill.

I still have her pic from the fappening tho. Nice tits, I give her that.

Soldiering is a job. Simply being one doesn't make you a hero, but sometimes the job leads you to do heroic things.

>It's pretty much unheard of in British militray
>"However, around 1 in 25 Regulars and 1 in 20 Reservists will report symptoms of PTSD following deployment in Iraq or Afghanistan."

combatstress.org.uk/veterans/myth-busters/

honor killing is a big thing as well. if you do something that offends a sandnigger enough they will try and kill you. perfectly justified as well

we've been in the middle east for over a decade and it's like the information on these people from these countries just doesn't make it to western society. everyone is just pretends that the these reports and incidents don't exist or are just racist.

> be me
> my best friend from childhood joined the USAF
> "Oh bless him for serving the country and making a better life for himself (grew up poor, now he has amazing technical skills, free college etc.)
> being deployed
> im kinda nervous for him
> find out it's UAE
> My friend tells me "Ah don't worry user, UAE is not s bad as some of the other countries in the middle east, I'll be okay"
> Not sure if just doesn't know or is just keeping friends and family calm
> read your post
> scared shitless for my best friend now

:(

Yea, used to be the same as you, user. A voluntary military, whether they know it or not, is one of the best defences against the tyranny of the draft.

I just hope that if shit goes down hill at home that the soldiers aren't totally brainwashed into turning against the people and the constitution.

Not nowadays. Venerating soldiers as heroes only fools the next generation into joining up and getting blown up for no reason.

Most wars today are unnecessary.

youre an absolute fucking retard. he's in a noncombat deployment in the goddamn UAE, IN THE AIRFORCE. his biggest worry is the air conditioing going out in the indoor pool

this

Edgelord thinks he's gonna trigger Americans.

No,they're faggots who go to some desert on behalf of Israel to murder some sand nigger civilians and rape some sand nigger women then they go back home and cry about it to their gay jewish therapist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

your friend is MASSIVE liar and a retarded piece of shit. that would be a huge, huge international incident if it happened once, let alone 4 times. i know exactly what sort of dude he is too, unfortunately this behavior is all too common

mil threads are the worst thing on Sup Forums. at least on /k/ theres more veterans around to call out stuff like this

U.S. army weapons are shit, that requires very powerful supply organisation. So the military, that is loyal to banks will easily overpower the military, that is loyal to the nation.

Also rats will be used to clean out disobedient whites and niggers.
Niggers will be used to clean out disobedient asians and whites.
Whites be killing disobedient niggers and rats.
That`s your racewar for you.

Whites can only hope for Chinese support. And en-masse you hate Chinese, so you will not accept help and (((banks))) will win this.

I watched one once where the guy was lay down on the ground, with his belly up, and his neck was broken, with his head all the way behind his own neck, and yet, the guy was still alive and moving his arms.

Does anyone has that video?

He also has to worry about the nice Filipino girls fucking up his manicure...

Dafra is better than most home stations

If marine rapes a man he still not a hero.

consider the fact we do this shit to you 10 times more, and no one even bothers to take a video of it

Support our troops and their enemies

What are they fighting and dying for?

Is it worth it when everything is in chaos still?

I'd like them to not be. Best way to fuckin up ur job/work and die being a hero

You know why your damage control works?
Because even decent warriors in decent military can be killed.

The real problem we have had for the last fifty years is that we don't fully commit to our conflicts. While Joe Soldier is out trying to follow the orders of some dick President who dodged the draft, Congress and the Pentagon are arguing over how to pay for the war and skimping on basic shit like fucking body armor that would save a lot of lives.

Hell, we have technology now that can "see" an IED from 500 feet away using "sniffer" and radiofrequency sensing with almost 100 percent accuracy, yet we don't put one of these devices on the lead vehicle of every convoy.

I personally am for unlimited drone strikes. You know if we started making simple missiles in bulk buys for drones that were basically accurate we could fly all day using kids pulled off their xbox who are paid based on their accuracy and nothing else. No boot camp or military advancement, just straight commission.

Instead, we have my friend who went to the fucking Air Force Academy and is a Captain flying around a drone from a shipping crate in Nevada. He should be supervising twenty young fucks who can be trained to fly in a few days with smaller model drones and the skills they have already built their whole life.

An example of our lack of commitment. You know those soldiers could be stacking old fucking tires to make a thirty foot wall and you could post pop up sentry guns hooked up to cameras and controlled by a couple of guards in a room. No need for soldiers to fear anything in base except mortar fire. But why fucking invest? We aren't really trying to win anything. We are basically acting like mall cops, and our troops can't even shoot back sometimes without permission.

They are heroes to those they served with.

You don't choose to be a hero. Most heroes don't make it back.

No. there mostly gay. weak. effeminate pussys that just do what they are told, the ultimate in bootlicker. fuck this country of cucks. russia needs to nuke this shithole off the face of the earth. FUCK americucka
/Thread

>Are U.S. soldiers heroes?
They are just minced meat in the machine, especially in the new remote-war era.

Oh, but to answer OP's question. No, I don't think soldiers default to hero status because they are deployed. They are doing a job, one which I greatly respect, but still a job with benefits which appealed to them.

I do believe there are many heroes within the military, however, because they have opportunities for acts of valor many of us never do. Sacrifice for their unit, saving children, and promoting our democracy in a theocratic country are all great things that involve risking their lives. If they have heart toward the cause, they are heroes.

The fucking contractor mercs we hire to pad out our military force can flat out eat shit, though. Fuck those guys. For what we invest in each of them, we could fully deck out three of our soldiers to do an even better job. These companies are corrupt as fuck and do more harm to our cause than good.

>Hell, we have technology now that can "see" an IED from 500 feet away using "sniffer" and radiofrequency sensing with almost 100 percent accuracy, yet we don't put one of these devices on the lead vehicle of every convoy.
We do though... been around forever. on top of that we have new redesigned blast resistant vehicles coming out every couple years, rollers, IED detection virtual reality training, the works.

I personally am for unlimited drone strikes. You know if we started making simple missiles in bulk buys for drones that were basically accurate we could fly all day using kids pulled off their xbox who are paid based on their accuracy and nothing else. No boot camp or military advancement, just straight commission.
Do you really think that's all there is to it? For one, the major cost in operating a drone is not the salary of the operator, its the fucking multimillion dollar UAV and 100k a piece missiles.
An example of our lack of commitment. You know those soldiers could be stacking old fucking tires to make a thirty foot wall and you could post pop up sentry guns hooked up to cameras and controlled by a couple of guards in a room. No need for soldiers to fear anything in base except mortar fire. But why fucking invest? We aren't really trying to win anything. We are basically acting like mall cops, and our troops can't even shoot back sometimes without permission.
no this an example of Sup Forums being full of shit as usual.

I hope they drop one bomb and it lands on your and your mom. Hopefully while you are eating her out so her massive pussy contains most of the explosion and just kills you.

What kind of woman has to use a Saturn 5 rocket as a dildo, anyway?

Or the rest of the world, tbeh.
A savage from a third world shithole like me knows nothing about that shit.
Sorry.

>I personally am for unlimited drone strikes. You know if we started making simple missiles in bulk buys for drones that were basically accurate we could fly all day using kids pulled off their xbox who are paid based on their accuracy and nothing else. No boot camp or military advancement, just straight commission.

Do you really think that's all there is to it? For one, the major cost in operating a drone is not the salary of the operator, its the fucking multimillion dollar UAV and 100k a piece missiles.

>An example of our lack of commitment. You know those soldiers could be stacking old fucking tires to make a thirty foot wall and you could post pop up sentry guns hooked up to cameras and controlled by a couple of guards in a room. No need for soldiers to fear anything in base except mortar fire. But why fucking invest? We aren't really trying to win anything. We are basically acting like mall cops, and our troops can't even shoot back sometimes without permission.

no this an example of Sup Forums being full of shit as usual. that story is 150% made up

having been in the army, and seeing the sort of shit that's bandied around unchallenged on here, makes me wonder what other shit Sup Forums is retarded about. it's not looking good

> Learn to properly greentext.
> Do you really think that's all there is to it? For one, the major cost in operating a drone is not the salary of the operator, its the fucking multimillion dollar UAV and 100k a piece missiles.
Yes, the drones and missiles are expensive, but they don't need to be. We could be making smaller drones with limited simple payloads that would only cost $20k as a total unit. The military already has specs on these. The major expense is locking down frequencies so they can't be hijacked in flight or dropped with interference. A drone as a flying machine is otherwise less expensive than a Cesna.

> Sup Forums being full of shit
I have had a lot of my military buddies tell me about instances where they were under fire but couldn't respond because of UN rules or because they weren't in the "conflict zone" when it happened. We don't really commit for our soldiers, and our bureaucracy bogs things down like crazy.

GREATEST MILITARY FORCE IN THE WORLD. PROTECTING AMERICA'S INTEREST IN THE GLOBAL STAGE. 100 TIMES BETTER THAN FAGGOT AUTISTIC RACISTS ON POL,

this the kinda nigga that hangs out at gun shows and tells people we lost vietnam because charlie could use our ammo but we couldnt use theirs.

Unfortunately true. I know a girl who went through Air Force boot and cheated on her husband there (I know, how the fuck could that happen, but fucking coed bullshit). She divorced him and was trying for their kids, but all the while she was claiming PTSD because he "abused" her emotionally so she could sit on her ass. Total scum all around.

> victim culture
Soldiers who get PTSD are few and far between. They just get huge media attention as part of the propaganda by our leftists to weaken the military and keep us home.

As for victim culture, I suppose that could happen sometimes, but only because we let shit people into the military in the first place. Military should pay twice as much but make it hard as hell to get into. It should have FBI level entry requirements so each soldier is worth their investment. Sure, our military would be smaller, but we would be far more effective where we operated.

On a side note, I don't mind GED nigger fuckers dying on foreign soil, but they do drag our effectiveness down.

Poor soldiers. Constantly spewing democracy all over the world for over a century.
Also is it a new trend when niggers serve in the army then return home and use those skills to kill cops?