Yo dudes, honest opinion. is this worth watching? I like tarantino , not sure about this one tho. pls no spoilers

yo dudes, honest opinion. is this worth watching? I like tarantino , not sure about this one tho. pls no spoilers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOgb16vhtGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

meh
if you're already a BIG tarantino fan its ok but otherwise I'd stick with Django, Basterds, and Kill Bill 1&2
Kinda subpar to his other ones

first watch loved it 9/10
second view was a little meh 7/10 though

anyway its a great film and if you like tarantino you should watch

ok thanks dudes

does it drag on? i heard that a lot about it..

>i like tarantino

You'll like it.

First half is kinĂ³
Second half is just a movie

one of the best movies i watched.
9.5/10

I was one of those kids in high school who OBSESSED over Tarantino. That type of kid who put Pulp Fiction in his Top 10 movies, yeah that was me.

I hate Hateful Eight, I think it's a total bore of a film, a sociopathic mess. It's also just messy in terms of storytelling it's downright ugly that Tarantino had to step in as a Narrator to explain to the audience what happened at times.

It's like if someone took all the charm and coolness out of Reservoir Dogs.

It's great. It's more like a play than a movie. I really enjoyed it.

Watch with good sound system or good headphones if possible. Lots of background noises. Good performances all around as well.

op here the thing i dont like or turned me off rather, is the big black dingus thing. i put the movie off for a while after hearing and reading about that dialogue... dunno, i'll watch it
i see the word 'kino' a lot around here... plesae define it for me a pleb

>Tarantino had to step in as a Narrator to explain to the audience what happened at times.

does this really happen, if it does i think i'll probably fucking pass because i can't stand him as a person

>does this really happen, if it does i think i'll probably fucking pass because i can't stand him as a person
He narrates, it has been a while since I last saw it but I think he only starts talking during one of the big early twists. And the way it was done, I just can't help but think a producer pulled him aside and said "You have to explain what's going on to the audience you didn't show it well enough."

the big black dingus scene is one of the best things of the movie, stunning

If you really feel like wasting 3 hrs watch it

If you dont:
youtube.com/watch?v=zOgb16vhtGY

I caught the 70 mm version and it was great. inb4 waste of wide landscape shots or something else dumb. It was still a good way to watch the movie. I haven't watched it again but I feel like it won't be as good even on a 55" tv.

This wasn't a film I expected to like so much. I hated Django, but this film was great.

The narration was designed around the roadshow cut of the movie, which has an intermission before the narration. When I saw that version I thought it worked much better, although it was still a tad unnecessary.

I enjoyed it. Fuck what these pretentious faggots say.

Just watch it. It's not his best, but it might be my personal favorite. Good acting, dialogue, a great setting, and a fucking amazing score make it an awesome first time watch.

It's a watch once film.

it had a lot of small dialogue moments that would have made it good, but the black dingus part ruined it, and the part where Tarantino references it is his OWN film as the narrator was ridiculous. Maybe it was an apology for the dead nigger storage part of Pulp Fiction? The problem is that the dead nigger storage part was an improvement, whereas black dingus was a detriment.

>recommending redditsins

I wouldn't consider myself a Tarantino fan but I enjoyed the film. It starts out well enough and gets a lot better in the second half.

Ultimate comfy kino

BLACK DINGUS

>i heard that a lot about it..
which Tarantino doesn't

Even pulp fiction is full of pulp

it's fantastic

Terrible. Everything gets set up so the 2nd half will be great but then it just plays as expected.
Near the end he puts in a twist that doesn't feel organic at all and it ends up going nowhere anyway. The Pinnacle of the film is a black guys saying how big his "pecka" is. I don't understand how people can like it compared to his other films.

I watched it in theatre. I really didn't like the first half until the second half provided more context.

I thought I had been jipped at first, but the whole thing really is fantastic. If you're bored/disappointed in the first half, just finish it. It's a good movie.

I actually remember thinking halfway through "fuck, I should have just seen Star Wars 7 again"

But by the end of the movie I was satisfied in my decision

reddit get out

Do you want to see Quentin's black-on-white homosexual rape fantasy?