My daughter is always talking about this page, Donal Trump and the Muslims...

My daughter is always talking about this page, Donal Trump and the Muslims. At first I thought it was good to be interested in other countries, but now that I come, this page is full of insults and inappropriate content. How do I convince her to stop wasting time here and dedicate herself to more normal things for a 14-year-old girl?

Well Texas is a big state. Just have her go outside.

After the americans ive seen here i honestly dont know if you're being sarcastic

Can i be your daughter's bf
Also when you enter this shithole you can't never escape

that is what happens when you give internet to kids

What's her instagram?

she is here forever, and also you are

Kill her now, it's the most humane option

does she have big tits and ass?

Kyun~~~~

I recommend this excellent place. They'll set your daughter straight.

now it's an Ok place

I can't even imagine a Chilean girl being interested in the shit they talk about on here. Is she profoundly autistic or you did just make her up?

She does not publish photos on the internet because she is afraid of people
This is the only page you visit all the time

TITS OR GTFO

I always post here and I’m a chilean female (not really a girl though, too old for that). I mostly visit threads about Finland though.
makes no sense for this place to be male dominated beyond silly memeing

Give her videogames

jaajajaj el trabuco

>Finland
Ahh so your autistic

you are*

The latter probably. Even reddit is a novelty here

yeah
op's "daughter" is afraid of people anyway, so that'd explain it

huh?
depends where you live I guess, I know plenty of 4channers, although all college age dudes

>I’m a chilean female (not really a girl though, too old for that)
JAJAJKDJAKSJDKASJDKJASKDJASKDJKASJDKASJDKJASKDJASKDJKASJDKASJDKASJDKASJDKAJSKDJASKDJASKDJKASJDKASJDKA

TRABUCO JASJKAJKSKJASKJASKJAJKSAJKSJKASJKASJKASJKASJKSJKASJKASJKASKJASJKSJKSAKJSAKJASJKASJKASKJS

I wouldn't call a woman older than 15 a "girl", and I'm past 20, so...

Well, if you daughter really is 14, you can ask the moderation to ban you ip address for at less 4 years.
Keep in mind that this website (beside what is looks) have rules, and one of them are no children allowed.

tu eres quien va a las exposiciones de los moomin en la embajada?

nunca he ido a una

Post elbow

tits or GTFO

weirdest fetish ever

From all her body parts that you could ask pictures, you go to the elbow?

SHOW ME YOUR TEETH OR GET THE FUCKING OUT!

Post that part of the head between earlobe and skull

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ CAGENSE DE LA RISA EL TRABUCO SENIORES

Tell her that if she wants to talk about current events then she should go to instead. It's the best board for reasonable and grounded discussion of all manner of things that are happening around the world right now.

Unfortunately, you really can't just tell her to stop coming to Sup Forums. The ride never ends, you can only really encourage her to go to less shitty boards.

Believe whatever makes you feel better about herself, we don't mind.

what's this meme about?

>confirmation bias

you dont ask about latino memes