17 Year Old Girl In Germany Gang Raped By Four Pakistani Men

Good god? What happened to Germany?

Sup Forums?

Source:

translate.google.com/translate?depth=2&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://www.freiezeiten.net/vier-pakistaner-vergewaltigen-17-jaehriges-maedchen-in-wetzlar

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/xyeinzelfall
fakebook.com/XY-Einzelfall-1289544721071903/
gmx.net/magazine/politik/umfrage-merkel-verliertdrastisch-zustimmung-seehofer-legt-31786768
presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/56920/3394922
youtube.com/watch?v=GbFhwuvIAGo
freiezeiten.net/merkel-immer-unbeliebter
youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pakis
that's racist, we call them brits nowadays

oh no another gangrape in gangrapistan if only we could have expected this from some existing precedent too bad we are so progressive we are blind to race oh no oh dear oh my

Filthy kuffar probably deserved it

>Pakistani

So Brits?

Good, good.

what a slut

What happened?

How many times do we have to say it

They are caliphate tier, just like you are

Ha!
Mit der tür in haus!

Hahaha!

Not like germans aren't used to being raped by invaders

I bet she loved it.

Does four people count as gang rape? What's the least amount of people you would call gang rape a rape?

can anybody recommend a site that tallies and records every one of these incidents? stats for all of Europe would be ideal - this type of information needs to be public and easily accessible

pls be one of this cunts.

Leftist white girls got what they voted for all along.

Since my last encounter with a German in a Trudeau thread, I could give a shit about Germans. Wipe them all out, fucking shit eating cuckolds

>what happened
I don't know my comrade, its all going down.

No one voted for this though

Good luck with that, they stop publishing those kind of stats as soon as they get out of hand. Just like how Sweden no longer classifies rape stats by race and France removed religion from their national census.

If this happened in Saudi Arabia she'd be in jail about now.

So what. German men rape too.

She had it comming. The article says she got the men to buy her alcohol and cigarettes.
That kind of shit flies with german betas but muslims will see it as payment for sex.

I wanted to make an European Union victims chart.
Like those charts about the soviet union death toll, but blue.

>What happened to Germany?
The last of their nationalists died shortly after the great war.

it's a travesty, user - future generations (assuming they even exist) will loathe us for this

I'd love to see this! precisely what's needed!

I literally did.
I have a huge rape fetish and I actually masturbated to several police reports that featured eyewitness reports about Cologne.

Jesus Christ that were the 3 best weeks of my life.
Can't wait what this summer will bring

So do these kinds of rape normally have facefucking too, or is it mostly vag/anal?

I just want to know for reference.

Mhhhh

Sound like what you do in prision.

kek

was probably a refugees welcome leftist anyway, so she got what she deserved

A dipshit from a country where 1 in 3 women are raped is no position to point at others.

>willingly got drunk with them before the sex

Not rape, just degeneracy. Move along.

>The girl smoke cigarettes and drink with pakistani men
>Get gangraped

She was stupid enough to do that, parents were stupid enough to not teach elementary mistrust against strangers.

It's sad, but it's not like she didn't put herself in a stupid and dangerous situation.

I have gained much more respect for Germany!

You speak the absolute truth

>"tanned brits"
>"light skinned brits"

Isn't this a normal thing already?

twitter.com/xyeinzelfall
fakebook.com/XY-Einzelfall-1289544721071903/

these give a good overlook, sources are mostly police reports and other serious sources
though they don't cover everything

>1 in 3 women are raped
That's Somalia-tier rape.

First thing you should do is read real stats instead of feminist stats. That 1 in 3 is even more extreme than the 1 in 4 stat which is already ridiculous and includes things like seeing a man scratch himself.

you posted my response

The right of conquest
Germans are OK with all the rapes and murders so why should they stop?

Amazing "assaults in swimming pools" crime rate.

I heard that 'statistic' as well.
On a date.
She counted microagressions as rape.
I paid for dinner and never talked to her again.
>tfw me hacen falta mujeres de mi region.

Source is questionable.

gmx.net/magazine/politik/umfrage-merkel-verliertdrastisch-zustimmung-seehofer-legt-31786768

>chinese cartoons
You should kill yourself as soon as you can

presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/56920/3394922

You dodge a bullet.

>tfw me hacen falta mujeres de cualquier region

We are not on reddit, coglione.

>That kind of shit flies with german betas but muslims will see it as payment for sex.
Well that depends on if the whore was actually trying to get free alcohol instead of just having them buy it and paying them for it.

>17 year old girl
>hanging out with 30 year old refugees

i am empty, there is nothing to feel anymore.

>mfw the only thing in their minds at the time of this pic is dont i look so cute omfg everyone is looking at me nau

Don't worry, everything is under control. They are systematically establishing 'syrians' as pool supervisors now. And, lo and behold, suddenly the crime rate drops to zero. Amazing, isn't it? Our politicians are brilliant!

>grown up male enjoying chinese cartoons for little girls is normal and healthy

yea fuck the weebs trash

So just another regular night in Germany eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=GbFhwuvIAGo

>The girl came on last Sunday with the Pakistani asylum seekers before a food market in Wetzlar from this week. After initially cigarettes were exchanged, consumed the four men and the girl together beer and liquor.

So just another slut coal burner who got more than she bargained for. I'm beginning to lose sympathy with women. They made their bed, they can get raped in it.

>flee to open sea
>still get assaulted
Just German things

>consumed the four men
What did he mean by this?

How stupid do you have to be to choose this site to preach this bullshit.

oh you hilarious bastard

>just another
>They made their bed, they can get raped in it.
slippery slope

49 posters and you are the only one posting this pedophile shit.

>they had a 17-year-old girl initially filled with alcohol and should have then raped

Maybe there is a language barrier or something but what did they mean by this?

Does it triggers you?

I'll say anything more than 3 men is a gang rape. A woman can take a cock in the vagina, one in the ass and another in mouth at the same time and this is called a foursome, definitely not a gang rape.

We agree?

Also
>checked

Or perhaps i'm wondering why someone would save images of cartoon little girls on his hard drive

I prefer to interpret it literally:
1 - fill 17 year-old with alcohol
2 - insertion of penis now mandatory

>paki
>not quintessentially British

Pick only one

Cause people have hobbies.

Masturbating to cartoons isn't a hobby, it's a way of life.

freiezeiten.net/merkel-immer-unbeliebter

good

>degenerated cunt
>actually talks to shitskins
>follows them home to drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes
>gets 'raped' after being drunk as hell

degenerated women are just as bad

Yes, that seems reasonable. We agree.

>bitch drank with pakis
>got raped in the end
what
a
shocker

I use sadpanda for that, m8.
The smug anime girls are for Sup Forums.

Germans once again will do nothing, rape away sandniggers you stand unopposed. In fact Germans encourage it, don't forget to lock up the cuckshed hans

That's kind of what I read

Is Merkel telling the rapefugees they must rape the german girls?
youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg

Reminder Merkel is Jewish.

Saving cartoonish depictions of litte girls is much more appropriate in anglo countries.
Please, stop exporting their filth in my beloved country before we find ourselves with 34 legally recognized genders, 62% white population and thought police. I beg you

She was probably pro rapefugee anyway, dumb german cunts get what they deserve men included

Why does a 17 yo hang out with refugees

But maybe it will turn you white?

just some isolated case.

German men rape way way more often. stop being so racist towards those poor refugees. you are making me so angry ffs.

I think you have a wrong opinion of anime, you are confusing it with new cartoons like Steven jewers.
Japan gives no shit about trannies and other PoC bullshit, that is rampant in most western media today.

A gangbang only needs 2 for the spitroast

probably some retarded coal burner whore anyways. reported them to the police after she got shamed from her social circle.

But that's victim blaming. Surely people shouldn't be held responsible for their horrendously bad judgement.

Lol
Germany needs to cut all electronic communication with the outside world
If the world couldn't bear to face all the rapes after the war, there's no way this russified planet will be able to handle what's coming next

> PoC
meant political correct (PC) you get my point.

it makes her look like a good person in front of her friends

This girl has grown up being told that pakis are just like her, and that people who claim they behave differently are just racists who will make any excuse to hate people who look different.

She was brainwashed by her lunatic reality-denying culture, community, and family. She actually believed them.

Oh wow, I feel so bad for women. Truly a heartbreaking story. That's a demographic that I really care about and didn't have it coming at all.

>What happened?

17 year old girl chats up 4 Pakis in front of a market, exchanges cigarettes, then goes with them to get drunk, once she's out from the alcohol, they grope and rape her.

So it was 100% her fault for being a dumb cunt. Paki are scum, but this dumb cunt is worst.

>pls be one of this cunts.
>girl is 17
>would have been 15/14 when they started letting in refugees
>literally not old enough to understand why letting them in was a bad thing at that point
>entire media brainwashing children to think its good
>you still think a child deserves it

I love how edgy Sup Forums has become. You are so bitter and jaded you blame literal children who COULDNT HAVE VOTED since they werent old enough for the migrant crisis when its predominantly Cucked Nu-males who voted for pro immigration.

>go out drinking with muslimish people
>get raped
It's like they're biologically wired to reproduce or something. The girl had mulitple orgasms most likely. She is dumb as fuck. The 4 of them are savage shitskins that shouldn't be welcomed into the west. This is multiculturalism. Dumb white women + aggressive brown males = violent (frequently sex) crime. DDDUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH

>rational argument
GTFO my Sup Forums