Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4iyvvT-8m3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a big scene

uuuu

It's a big scene

If Nolan took it out, would the film hold up?

PARA TI

Yes. The plane scene has almost nothing to do with the rest of the movie, could be replaced with just one throwaway line somewhere about Bane capturing Dr. Pavel

We're going to do something special for the five year anniversary next month right?

(Yes I'm aware the plane scene was originally released in December 2011 with Mission Impossible, but that was the Original Cutâ„¢, the Director's Cutâ„¢ with edited Bane dialogue was released alongside TDKR in July 2012)

A model of cinema that will likely never be met again within our generation.

I didn't get it. Why didn't CIA just kill Bane?

Hmmm, good question, do Tom or Aidan have any AMAs lined up in the near future?

Perhapsch create something like the bday card but send it to Nolan

>Look mom! I posted it again!

For you

It wasn't part of his plan

Did he really get the card?

Because CIA needed to capture Bane to get the feather in his cap

The pinnacle of cinema.

His now ex wife made him.

It would be extremely worse

I guess everyone tweeted it at his wife, she said she would pass it along

Aidan seems to have some awareness of the meme, people approach him in public and ask him about it.
He doesn't like it, he thinks it's a gay thing and that we're making fun of him

GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=4iyvvT-8m3c

There's never been any confirmed instance of someone asking Aidan about Baneposting. However, he did do an interview where he immediately recognized a photoshopped picture as being from the plane scene.

Bz Bzzzz, B'z BZZ

This comment will get lots of replies for no reason

Fucking retard

here is how to get trips

Fucking retard

I miss him ;_;

Wonder if he just got bored of spamming eventually, or if he got an entire country's IPs banned, or what

Reddit pls go

the dust will never settle.

Will anything ever surpass it?
Will any other meme have the capacity to absorb or parasitically attach itself to every other meme it touches, the way baneposting does?