What would happen if someone from your country was to be greeted the french way (it's cheek kissing) ??

What would happen if someone from your country was to be greeted the french way (it's cheek kissing) ??

How would they react

Been in that situation, I was pretty awkward. She was very hot frenchie tho

you'd get shot in america

Why awkward

>the french way
it's not only french people who do that, moron

So when y'all faire la bise. Do you kiss around the cheek or do you actually straight up kiss on the cheek?

tg toi

I would seriously be taken aback by it. I only kiss my grammy's cheeks when I meet her.

Completely normal desu senpai.

I froze and just thought what the hell is she doing. After I just shook her hand lmao.

This

based autistic mongol

Only Mediterranean BULLS do this, the Germ*Noid fears physical contact with a woman.

that cutie

good posts
why are nordcucks so afraid of human contact ?

Beat them up
Or rape them as allah(PBUH) would want

nuffin. it s normal here

I would push them away and say something like, "wtf you doing faggot"

I got awkward too. I was so shocked that i literally froze too. Plus I accidentally touched her tits with my chest(because i thought that not making my body close enough to her body would be rude) and I'm still suffering from the thought that she is thinking of me as some sexual pervert. Japanese autism

brezhnev used to do that if I recall correctly

We do the same shit but only with girls. If a guy tried that on me I would push him away and than rape him to reestablish dominance

I'm the cunt that spent 2 years in australia and god shaking hands with women always felt fucking retarded. But the first few times I went for a kiss on the cheek I was looked at very very weird and it hurted back then

Problem is every now and then I'll shake hands with wymen in france too and I look like a retard too

the ride never ends

Some I shouldn't go around kissing people on the cheeks when I'm in Japan?

We only do that with men if they are from our familly, doing that to male friends would be akward, you just shake hands (it's normal with females though)

If you are ok with being considered gaijin

all my family does this
it's grim wish they would stop

if man to man->punch
if girl to man->nothing or the dude would become awkward
if man to girl->weird looks
if girl to girl->nothing

get erection

I remember kissing a turkish girl on the cheek to say hello (thought it was normal), she and her family never spoke to me again

This except man to girl would probably result in the girl slapping the man, depending on how close they were.

>don't talk to me or my slave's daughter ever again, kaffir

What if it's pic related?

get erection

> girl
Probably would let you finish and then ask wtf
> guy
Push you away or punch you. Probably also call you a faggot
> raging feminist
Push you away immediately and accuse you of rape
> gay man
Grab your crotch

>tfw forever khhv

Don't know actually, never happened to me. Propably would grap her/him by the pussy out of confusion.

They would just go with it and then joke about it later. In general Canadians are polite to a fault and will endure almost anything for the sake of propriety and manners.

Kek, I once was introduced to an English girl by a friend and I tried to kiss her in thr cheek ( normal thing to do here when you are introduced to a girl) and then she dodged me and I had to shake her hand

we do it here

You get called a "puto" and probably beaten up

mega boner

Do French men also give a cheek kiss to other men when greeting?

That'd be prettty normal around here

We do that too, it's considered autistic to not do it.

We don't actually kiss their cheeks. Our cheeks make contact, but our lips never go near other people's cheeks

It's the same here, but you didn't answered my question

Only with family.
And for southerners, with close friends too.
Also this , it's a literal kiss with cheeks not a cheek kiss.

Normal if it's man-woman or woman-woman, and only one "kiss" (it's actually putting a cheek against the other and making a kiss sound)

I don't see anything abnormal in this 2bqh
Sometimes you have to do that male to male but it's usually when in a familiar environment

Why not man-man?

Where the fuck are you from, I never touch cheeks with another man

Kissing on the cheek is pretty common here between close friends.

We always greet each other that way, m8.

>They don't get two kisses from every girl they greet
Lmao life outside of the romance culture area (or whatever the more inclusive name for it) is sad and cold

It occurs to me i have absolutely no clue what the hell Azerbaijan is about.

I kissed my father on the cheeks, until the end.

Paese anonimo nel caucaso
Tra la Turchia e la Russia per capirsi

I don't know anything about you either desu, m8. Tho your country name is funny.

Too gay. Maybe between family members. I do it with my dad, but never with friends. The main close greeting between males here is the handshake+hug+back-slaps maneuver

Lê melhor o que escrevi, não disse que se beijava homens
PANELEIRO

Geograficamente sì ma culturalmente boh. Nella mia vita "Azerbaijan" sta ai nomi dei paesi come Asdrubale sta ai nomi di persona. Lo dici per fare ridere

Nothing about italy? d-do they have schools in Azerbaijan? do you get rations?

>punch
You are a fucking autist

I was top of my class on geography m8.
And history too for that matter.
It's really puzzling I never heard of "Italy" to be fair.

It's normal for women but if you do it to a man he'd consider you a faggot. Don't know about the rest of the country but here men shake hands.

God damn. You Turks really are barbarians

It is three kisses, right? And you start from right cheek?

It depends on which phase the moon is in, it changes on leap years too.

Why? It's common to have little knowledge on obscure countries with little to no cultural impact on the world m8. Don't get to upset, please.

It's hard for you to bait me about italy having little cultural impact while you're writing it using the latin alphabet

Well, that's the alphabet we also use in our own language, it was developed by Romans. Did your country got influenced by late Roman Empire too?

I though this was normal everywhere (cheek kiss if girl x girl or girl x guy and a handshake if it's two guys). Where would girls get triggered if I greeted them with a kiss in the cheek?

Don't lie nigger

Only if you're a beta neckbeard faggot. Remember this always. Girls are ok to being groped if you're good looking AND rich.

It would be one more kiss missing.

Are there many asian with beard or even fat?