How can one tell apart the shit female characters that Marvel has been putting out vs the good ones?

How can one tell apart the shit female characters that Marvel has been putting out vs the good ones?

I know that Gwenpool, Hellcat, Whor and Squirrel Girl are shit, general consensus, but how about the rest?

Also She-Hulk, lets be honest, she has been a shit character recently because most of her appereances have been on shitty feminist books.

Depends entirely on you.
Look at the comic, see if you like it.
That's how you know.
I like Gwenpool, adore Ms. Marvel, find Spider Gwen and Silk servicable but uninteresting and think Wolverine is pretty okay.
Captain Marvel was pretty okay this last run, the one before was completely shite. Whor is boring, out of character and simply inconsistent in terms of logic. Hellcat is boring, irrelevant and insipid.

She-Hulk's last book looked terrible was written quite well.
And her appearance on Totally Awesome Hulk was a joy. Especially looks-wise.
A-Force is not too bad, either. The women-only shtick is a bit annoying, but the writing of the first arc was competent enough to make the group dynamic work.

Hey Megafag. How's your day going?

I dunno, maybe stop being a whiny, tasteless, close-minded faggot for once in your worthless life.

Or, here's an idea, just shut the fuck up, because your constant bitching about this same fucking thing aver and aver again, is the biggest fucking cancer to ever infect this already shitstain of a website.

Nobody fucking cares. Go jump off a cliff so your parents can die knowing their biggest mistake has been wiped off the face of the Earth.

>Gwenpool is a surprisingly good execution of a really fucking stupid concept.

>Captain Marvel is surprisingly good considering the last run was KSD's "bland as milk" series

>Silk is the best Spider-Book out now, although that may be damning with faint praise

>Hellcat is still being written by Let

>Thor has yet to develop a character besides "Strong Female Character" and Pubebeard Loki is still in it

>Spider-Gwen is still the least interesting part of her own book

>Ms. Marvel is surprisingly good for a series that is assumed to just be "'SJW pandering" by people who don't read it and just look up wikipedia articles

Ms. Marvel is a good female character

Great summary.

Ms Marvel is uninteresting and unappealing

Considering she's a blonde bombshell character.

All of them just comes across as cheap and fake characters

>>Gwenpool is a surprisingly good execution of a really fucking stupid concept.
Already wrong.

>Ms Marvel is uninteresting and unappealing
>Considering she's a blonde bombshell character.
Wrong character.
Actually wrong decade, I think.

>>Ms Marvel is uninteresting and unappealing
>>Considering she's a blonde bombshell character.
>Wrong character.

He is rigth on the uninteresting and unappealing part, thought.

Do you actually have an opinion or are you just trying to bait people?

I'm tired of Sup Forums pushing its gay agenda on us, we're already gay enough without lambasting anything with a vagina.

I don't know. She's become way more interesting since she is going full authoritarian space commander.
More interesting than the cardboard cutout we had before, anyway

I think that, like most people, her comic is pretty fucking bad.
Literally the only reason people give a shit is because of the artwork and the waifufagging ''gwenpool a cute!!! you dind't protect her smile user!!!''

Let's be real, lets trade the artwork of Gwenpool with the artwork of Squirrel Girl, both since issue one and people would be all over Squirrel Girl while accusing Gwenpool of being the worst thing ever created by marvel.
I mean, people already do the last part, but it would be like the most common opinion ever.

do you never get tired of shitposting about gwenpool?
what's with your obsessve attitues to shitposting? why do you focus on some subject and then constantly spam about it for months?
why do you do it? do you get satisfaction from it? do you hope that people will get angry? do you enjoy that people get annoyed by your shitposting?
Is your life so sad and pathetic that choosing a subject to pretend hate is the only thing that gives it meaning?

it's just the same guy who spams every day, all day about gwenpool.
now he's just trying to not be obvious about it

Most people on Sup Forums hate that title.

I don't know what you people are implying but this is the first time that I made this thread and I'm not even focusing on Gwenpool, is more about which female characters DON'T suck

going by that pic, from left to right and down left to right again

>waifufaggotry for the most part
>meh book
>better than KSD
>one of the better Spider books, she's better here than under ASM
>shit
>shit
>wasted potential
>good character, good book, shouldn't be on Avengers

That's just what I've noticed from Sup Forums

A good rule is the longer the hair the better the girl

>aver and aver again
Just how Spic do you have to be to thnk "over" is spelled "aver"? I mean, it's clearly pronounced "oh-ver".

It's not about the character being good, it's about the comic.

She-Hulk's last volume was good, Hellcat is meh-tier comedy writing.

Ms. Marvel's solo is decent if a bit overly saccharine, but as others have pointed out being on the Avengers doesn't really work for her character.

So what I'm getting here is that Hellcat is better than Ms Marvel?

Personally, Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel, wolverine and silk are some of the only Marvel books I bother with at all. Mostly because of the fact that if they were gender swapped, they'd be the exact same books.

(Mockingbird might be the worst, after Gwen pool)

what is the gay agenda? I dont know about this stuff

lol Look, im not talking shit about Gwenpool, i like talking about characters that arent SHIT, alright?

ha ha subtle

>Spider-Gwen is still the least interesting part of her own book

I want to read about police chief Frank

Pick up a comic, read it, and decide for yourself

It's this reactionary anti-fourth wave feminist rhetoric that started out well-meaning enough but has become increasingly anti-women and homoerotic as fuck.

No matter what board you're on now you can find some Eliott Roger tier tard sperging out about how evil women and how much better men are to an uncomfortable level.
Sup Forums is grooming an army of fags, and I want know part in it.