Be a massive weeb

>be a massive weeb
>watch anime, read manga play jap games etc.
>spent 2 weeks in Japan
>think about moving there
>start to learn Japanese
>read some books, chat with Japanese people and check various other resources to educate myself on Japans culture, history and life in Japan in general
>notice I was completely delusional
>mfw the more I learn about them the more I despise them

I can't help it, but all I see is cruel people that are fucked in the head, totally ass backwards, stuck in the past, living like ants and if you are dare to have some individuality you are being shunned.
There is a reason why so many people off themselves in Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_of_the_Galactic_Heroes
youtube.com/watch?v=BB7o8x0wPhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you retarded enough to be under the impression that anime shit would reflect the Land of the Falling Sun?

I believe Japan is like animes or Persona

>pic
what is she selling?

Also do you have some examples of things that made you change your mind?

Of course.

He's a weeb. Has to be a retard.

his ATTILA(JAPANESE) BLOOD(=KARA BOGA) is awaken everybody

i was a massive weeaboo too until someone posted this

waht's going on on that picture?

I see many which I would make love with

She's letting people anally creampie her for ¥480.

Some sort of music thing but I have no idea why it's a DVD. I guess an album with music videos for each song?

>fucked in the head
Like Germany's world famous sexual deviants?
>totally ass backwards
Ok.
>stuck in the past
Like Germany's world famous obsession with making up for Hitler?
>living like ants
Like Germany's world famous autistic ""adults"" with their cookie-cutter livelihoods and vacations?
>and if you are dare to have some individuality you are being shunned.
Like Germany's world famous tought police?

All I see is a bitter cow complaining that sheep eat a different brand of food and have different-colored fences.

What makes you think that?
I just noticed it says "konami" in the top left, but don't they only make games and game related stuff? Maybe some interactive shit.

Partly true other than you can't beat shadows
Yeah weebs should be all gassed unironically. I'm not even joking

Distributed by Sony Music and on Konami's website it says the genre is music. I didn't know Konami did this either.

bullshit

There's about 4-5 good ones in there

Countries usually produce pieces of media that are relatable to them. For example I love old Israeli comedy films, but for someone who doesn't know Israeli culture they might not be funny at all. So basically these films are a reflection of Israeli society. That why people instinctively assume anime is the reflection of Japan. And you can't really blame weabs for being like that because Jap's perception of the rest of the world is as much fucked up if not more.

Konami do lots of random shit, they even have gyms in Japan

I just like Japan because the countryside looks comfy.

>you can't beat shadows
Y-you don't know

Argies are black but beating them up doesn't count as beating shadows.

Japanese made animation and manga for Japanese people.
Since animations and comics made in Japan were cheap and interesting, foreign people imported those.
Many foreigners who like Japan increased.
But the number of foreign people disappointed in Japan increased when they knew real Japan.

What do you say that we'll have to do? :3

>Japs made SCC
Thanks for existing

Kill yourself English teacher.

Sup Forums is a website made by weebs, for weebs. You normalfags aren't welcome.

what is she advertising? first "date" with her for cash?

Stop with moeshit and pandering to virgins and do more anime like LoGH.

Will both increase quality of media and filter all the autistic weaboos.

which is a good approximation of real life.
but the russian can't see that.
no wonder there are so many virgins on Sup Forums

Kill yourself moe is love

>am*rimutt standards
uguuuu

"LoGH" is "Legend of the Galactic Heroes"? :3

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_of_the_Galactic_Heroes

There are people who dislike "moe(萌え)" anime and game in Japan.
Actually, I don't like moe so much.
But because these goods sell well, these have been continuing to be produced.

No dude, you should kill youself. Only sad virgin males unironically like moe.

Well, anime is kind of relatable to Japon though. It's juvenile escapism, a consequence of their closed minded, highly competitive society

first and second from first row from the right are not that bad
My loneliness and desperation says they are absolutely fine

yeah, that’s just your desperation and loneliness talking. don’t let your guard down or the uggo roasties will take your soul

Yeah mostly true, including our view is fucked up, but we humans aren't so retarded as that kraut fag and weeb shits. Imagine an idiot who has watched Harry Potter and comes to think being in the U.K will enable him to wingardium leviosa. Anime is as fake as SF and only shit in denial identifies it with reality. How could people stop those helpless pathetic people from idealizing japan. Not our fault.

>logh
Anyway you seem to have an eye for some decent ones

PS. I define a weeb as a pathetic person who blindedly adores the land of the falling sun. I don't think those who like anime and can simultaneously be faced with what he must do are weebs.

About 87% of the world are completely or reasonably undesirable, and another 11% are nice for visiting once or twice but unfulfilling or even alienating to move to. The other 2% are your home country and your culturally closest neighbors.

Go get killed in a Favela

Are you still living there? Cost of living how is it?

>what is she selling?
Like everyone under capitalism, her dignity mostly

Really activated my almonds

>I can't help it, but all I see is cruel people that are fucked in the head, totally ass backwards, stuck in the past, living like ants
Can you elaborate on what you experienced? Was it all negative?

Go to bed already, Fritz, you gotta wake up early to claim a pool chair with your towel.

Holy shit looks like you describing fascist Spain but with big anime tiddies.

I regret taking french lessons now when I could had chosen Japanese when I was a kid.

Man I never thought Japan is anime wonderland, as
I already stated I visited Japan in the past and I know that's not the case.

NOOOOOO DONT TAKE MY POOL CHAIR

Could you guys like force Anno to finally finish 4.0?

Then it's your personal taste, i don't force you to like my country.

Japan is a normie shithole like every other country, although it's a different flavor of normie shithole.

Foreign countries and foreigners are not important. All that matters is what foreign countries produce.

It takes at least 5 times longer to learn Japanese, though.

What is "finish 4.0"? :3

Rebuild of Evangelion

There are lots of japanese people with gigantic inhibitions and when they use the internet they let it all out
Like dudes coming out of nowhere to some female youtuber and commenting that she probably does good fellatio or wants to fuck her or ridiculous shit like how her arms are too skinny
They also obsess about whether a certain female youtuber has a boyfriend or not and get anxious if some other person is recording a video for her...

I've never seen they comment shit about male youtubers though

It’s common for people to act shy and nice in real life only to show their true asshole colours on the net. Sup Forums, for example.

Please do it yourself. :3

Thank you.

>cruel people that are fucked in the head, totally ass backwards, stuck in the past, living like ants and if you are dare to have some individuality you are being shunned
Literally what a healthy nation looks like except for the living like ants thing. Not a fan of anime tbqh.

>friend goes to Japan for 2 weeks
>ask him how it was when he came back
>first thing he said was how shockingly ugly everyone was

>going on a business trip to japan this year

what should i expect, do and not do?

Yeah there was a little scene like that in zetsubou sensei but I couldn't find the pic :(

Oh there was a video
youtube.com/watch?v=BB7o8x0wPhs
Not that anyone cares anyway

I do. Zetsubou is best anime.

I like weeb stuff, but I would never want to actually live in Japan.
Their work culture sounds particularly revolting. Staying late on the job just to show respect for the boss is horseshit.

How I can do it myself
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Protect your asshole.
You will probably be 1 head taller than anyone else.
Let your native business partners see that you have made native friends by taking them to the meeting and making sure they see your friend.
Prepare yourself to be talked to in English randomly anywhere at any time.

Yeah I'd probably rather kill myself than live in Japan as a native does

Calm down, user.
I don't understand why you get angry. :3

>protect your asshole
please elaborate

also yes, i am 190cm and expect this. i use an interpreter who i know and trust as i do not speak nip. i have one japanese """"friend"""" from uni but frankly she is just a thot

I’m not angry best ally
Because you’re best ally friendo
Little game teens play by shoving both of their thumbs up your asshole.
Shouldn’t happen to gaijin and strangers but still

thanks for the clarity. if any teen lad does this to me, i will forcibly penetrate their anus with my penis

Opiumed

dignity doesn't put food on the table.

I'm so sad,but all we need is trying to be good.

nursing students are ugly everywhere. this is bad b8

> Because you’re best ally friendo
(´3`)ノ≡

>(´3`)ノ≡

>Falling

plenty of qts there

Depends on the dignity to cash exchange rate

>be a weeb as a teenager
>"omg animu!"
>actually go to Japan, mostly grown out of it
>live there for a year experiencing the natural beauty, futuristic standard of services, polite yet distant people, culture of modesty and reserve and the incredible food
>almost cry bitch tears when I have to leave because holy shit
It's entirely possible that OP is a giant fag.

Of course, labour does.

When I saw those girls i thought they were dementors xD

At least no one is going to have occasional sex with such gf unless you explicitly allow

But what made so many people weeb though
Is anime that fun to watch or it's just oddly satisfying for gaijins?

Boys like pretentious 'deepmature' shit which is actually as deep as a muddy puddle.
Men like watching cute girls doing cute things. All the action and brainstorming they are already doing in their life. The cute girls lets them relax and are refreshing.
Grow up manchild.

DESIGNATED

>be a massive weeb
stopped reading there
fuck off

German FKK. lol

>mfw the more I learn about them the more I despise them
pretty much. cured my weeabooness ages ago, can't be bothered to even pretend anymore

andre? 806?

you're from one of the most backward place in europe, no wonder you enjoyed japan it must have blown your mind

It was just more exciting than most other stuff from the west at the time. Still is, probably.

You can't talk, Jacque, but rest assured: I plan to spend a lot of time in your little corner of the Caliphate, too.

>started working in Japan summer in an office environment half a year ago
>speak Japanese well enough to have conversations and make friends
>still can't shake off this weird feeling about Japanese people
>there's so much ritual in every facet of life, it's suffocating
>there's a "right" way to do everything and if you stray from that, you are considered abnormal
>everyone has to be sickeningly polite to everyone else, or at least put on a show so that it looks like you give a shit
>at the same time as people are doing this and pretending they are nice people, they talk shit about anyone who strays from the norm behind their back
It really rubs me the wrong way, it's like there's no freedom to just relax and be you. I think I know why Japanese has so many shut ins and NEETs now.

>You can't talk, Jacque, but rest assured: I plan to spend a lot of time in your little corner of the Caliphate, too.

I wasn't trying to be mean, i spent some time in ireland and i honestly thought that you were still living in the 70's.

t. Sergeant davido-kun

>Be weeb
>Start to learn Japanese
>Go to Japan
>They respect individuals more than here
>tfw

I'll leave here

Right? That's literally it.

unironically kill yourself fgt

>mfw I am so autistic and socially awkward I get along with them too well