Are you regionalist, nationalist, or internationalist?

Do you feel more belonging to your region (city, state/province/territory, etc.), to your country, or to no territory in particular? I'm a Canadian first and foremost.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regionalism_(politics)
youtube.com/watch?v=4JQBm8_FMQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I live in the USA, but it's Israel first and foremost

i live in denmark but i'm turkish first and foremost

regionalist.

i live in Greece but it's China first and foremost

Californian > Latino > American > Earth

xd

I am European

Nationalist first, region second.

European>Venetian>Italian

I'm a Catholic first and foremost. So I guess "internationalist" but different than that.

Goes like this
-Catholic
-Rust Belt Midwesterner (raise in MIchigan currently in Illinois)
-USA

Regionalist but it goes above state lines. Everything around the Rhine feels like my home

For me, its the galaxy and then the observable universe. All organisms welcome

Regionalist
Independence to AL-Gharb NOW

Regionalist.

Regionalist

>You have to go back immigrant

Chinese cartoonist

What do you mean by "nationalist"? For example, should a Scottish patriot be called a nationalist or regionalist?

Kys portunigger
THE HOLY KINGDOM OF ALGARVE SHALL RISE

nationalist

>nationalist,
this

Regionalism is pretty much the same thing as nationalism when it is used by some ethnic minorities. I am nationalist for my ethnicity first and foremost, and I will feel "patriotic" for Russia only while it defends the interests of my nation.

Mainly nationalist, but region comes right after. Viva Zena

I'm a Japanese first and foremost.
Second is our great ally America. :3

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regionalism_(politics)
They're regionalists.

Im rather a regionalist. I live in Moscow and hate other Russians with great passion. Actually I hate them even more than immigrants (though the difference is slight). They are real subhumans and we must get rid of them. We'd have a chance to elect a sweet liberal government in our Moscow republic (ofc if we kick these savages to Saransk and Saratov where they belong).
Nowadays Moscow has to literally spoonfeed other regions (oh I already sense their butthurt cause they tend to think situation is the other way round and they provide something to us are of any value and blah blah).

And some areas of Russia are simply to be nuked (Tatarstan, Chachnya, Dagestan etc) I feel no connection or them

>Moscow has to literally spoonfeed other regions

>regionalist.
>In Qatar
LMAO

t. Butthurt dog from saransk

Not really, I despice the whole idea of "countries" with a passion.
Just to travel anywhere on a planet and see some stuff I need to get through a whole procedure of fucking bureaucracy.

> For instance, in Spain "regionalism" is regarded as strongly associated with "nationalism" and, often, "secessionism", whereas in Italy, it is generally seen as a synonym of "federalism" and the opposite of "nationalism".

Yeah, I guess it is why you were misunderstood by me.

In Russia Tatars, Ossetians and others who want real federalism and fair language policies are being called nationalists by Russians. And Russian nationalists want either to destroy us or to separate us from their country.

Internationalist, there's nothing good about Argentina to belong to.

t. doesn't know which regions are rich with oil, wood and diamonds and how russian economy works

Moscow is being spoonfeeded by Tatarstan you asshole. You should be destroyed already.

I am the revolutionary libertarian globalist and hence against the whole idea of separate countries/states. I would unironically sign up to fight for this in real war but since red-brown commie-fascism is hugely pumped everywhere I doubt there's more than a hand full of people like me in this world

We don't need your fucking oil and diamonds. Drink and eat them if you want you butthurt irkutsk shithead.
Moscow can become a huge finance center like Hong Kong if we get rid of garbage and scum like you.

Roman>European>Italian>>>>>>>Laziale

Lazio has historically been just the backyard of Rome (much like Île-de-France for Paris) so at least for us from the city it doesn't really makes sense to identify with the region.

Please secede from Russia and take all your Putin shills inside your shithole city then

We don't need you too.

Don't worry m8, whole world shall come to this conclusion naturally.
More and more people eventually will question themselves why they should live and die for stupid ideas like countries and such which are based entirely on "muh feelings".
Fighting for it is not an option, people must come to understanding themselves.

i'm not from east you moron.
>We don't need your fucking oil
pic related

Ok I would let these delusion swirl in your sick mind you dumb tatar nazi tbqh. You can think you spoonfeed Moscow or USA or the planet Mars and I give no flying fuck as long as we're in separate countries. You can continue to think you're the god or whatnot but in fact you understand you'll die without us and your fake tatar identity stops being a thing and you're swallowed by Turkeye.

Internationalist, but regionalist before nationalist

But all those shills working for 15 roubles are imported from Saransk and Volgograd so take them with your mardovian poo-tin and let him slaughter you to justify his incompetence.

>delusions

>i'm not from east you moron.
I don't care which shithole your rat ass belong to.

confirmed immigrant, you have to go back mutt,want some more reconquista? 2.0
it was funny to slay the moors by thousands

Nationalist > European > Civilised > Internationalist

stick this picture in your pooper you dumb vodkanigger. Russia is retarded because it is too large and because it has oil and other shit you can just dig and sell. It can sound weird for you a brainless vatnik but unless we have oil and that huge useless territory (which you're so proud about) we won't develop and shall remain in XIV century. So I can't wait til the day we are free of you and you continue to swirl in swine crap in your Irkutsk and sell fucking diamonds

5 years after I'll come to Irkutsk and every vodkanigger female will be instantly mine if she remotely suspects I can take her to Moscow and you fucking butthurt mordovian vodkanigger will have no choice but fuck yourself using champagne bottle

I am a global citizen myself personally. Most people from my background are.
However anyone that wants to include Switzerland in any kind of political union can fuck off.

Lol where's that all shitlessly scared pidorashka mordovian subhuman scum. Now tell me how you spoonfeed Moscow or other made up story

>mordovian vodkanigger
>russky scum unironically calls someone VODKAnigger

I hope so but not likely within our lifetime. As I've stated, a lot is invested into commie-fascist propaganda and false patriotism/nationalism.
Just go to Sup Forums the place is infested with racist and red-brown shills. And nowadays this is everywhere and Euroscepticism menace is rising in favor of bolshevik Putinist regime.

>dumb tatar nazi
>said they should nuke Tatarstan, yet accuses someone of being nazi

>you'll die without us
Oh, look, Russian shit is scared. Why the fuck do you care? It's none of your business what we will do without you. Your job is to take all these Russky monkeys back and fuck off, that's all. And then we will see who will become new Hong Kong, moscovite shithole or Kazan.

Damn, even St. Petersburg is a much nicer city than Moscow with all those fucks living in there.

>>said they should nuke Tatarstan, yet accuses someone of being nazi
I want your fucking tatarstan nuked for you tatars being nazis.

> Why the fuck do you care? It's none of your business what we will do without you
I don't care, you're the one who cares and that's why you preach about tatarstan doing this or that because you are fucking scared we'll ditch you.

> Your job is to take all these Russky monkeys back and fuck off
Our job is to first sand you back every tatar nazi, in coffins preferable

You're all cringe as fuck.
Please fuck off

>Please fuck off
No you
Why should we fuck off, this is exactly the discussion our OP wanted to see

Muh immigrant, muh immigrant
Não sou imigrante retardado , apenas um orgulhoso Algarvio que quer independência

>Now tell me how you spoonfeed Moscow
Don't they know that it's Moscowskie workers who discover and build factories to get resources? Don't they know that it's Moskowskie students who graduate and sell their oil to the West? Don't they know that it's Moskowskie workers who build pipies so that dam precious oil would cross the border?

The tri-state area is not ready for the New Jerseyan revenge. All New Yorkers and Pennsylvanians will be blown away.

Internationalist, because I'm a mutt.

It's been a while
youtube.com/watch?v=4JQBm8_FMQ8
wish Sup Forums still did Yugoslav memes

Regionalist

Minnesota

Então és um traidor, sabes o que aconteceu aos traidores?
milhares de portugueses morrerem para expulsar o islão totalitarista e extra-europeu para fora da península ibérica e libertar a Europa.

Ein reich

Regionalist I suppose. I mostly feel connected to the smallish island I've lived on all my life.

I mean I'm fairly right wing/centrist so most of the county being progressive as all fuck is pretty hard to connect to these days, At least openly and not on places like Sup Forums. Though I do feel a fairly strong connection and love to Sweden as a historical nation.

Quem disse que eu quero um Algarve Islâmico?
Quero que te lembres que antigamente o nome deste país era Reino de Portugal e dos ALGARVES , o Reino do ALGARVE ganhará a sua independência dos tiranos port*gueses

Nationalist, however I do consider myself a karelian as well

Regionalist. All the region must be Brazilian territory. Soon...

Canadian first, but strong sense of British Columbian identity. I believe in national unity but regionalism will always be apart of life in Canada.

I'm German, Franconian and European in that particular order.

O algarve é habitado por portugueses, tal como o minho ou trás os montes, é a etnia e a língua que define uma nação/país, não doenças mentais, oportunismos e alta traição. Antes de se chamar algarve chamava-se cyneticum, vai aprender.

What about Bavarian

O Algarve é habitado por ALGARVIOS e não por port*gueses, fala-se o ALGARVIO (A língua mas linda do mundo) e não português.
>Antes de se chamar algarve chamava-se cyneticum, vai aprender.
Lol , quem te disse que eu não sabia isso seu lus*tano nojento, mas ainda bem que trouxeste isto à conversa , queria te dizer que os Algarvios são descendentes dos grandes CINÉTICOS e não descendentes de lusit*nos
E já agora os CINÉTICOS eram o único povo nativo da península ibérica que tinha escrita, por isso chora mais lusit*no

>O Algarve é habitado por ALGARVIOS e não por port*gueses, fala-se o ALGARVIO (A língua mas linda do mundo) e não português.

lololol
Acabaste de perder traidor (provavelmente imigrante ou do pcp). os alentejanos, ribatejanos, minhotos ou algavios são etnicamente portugueses brancos, falam a língua portuguesa, todos eles e na maior parte dos casos descendem uns dos outros, daí teres uniformidade de nomes de senpaiílias, do sul ao norte (galiza inclusive) sobretudo por causa do repovoamento após a reconquista, há 800 anos atrás, por ordem real.

>são descendentes dos grandes CINÉTICOS e não descendentes de lusit*nos

És tão burro que nem sabes que eram povos parentes, pre celtas indo europeus ou celtas.
lol

I have kimchi and burger passport but I don't feel like I belong to either.

Nationalism is plainly stupid but ideas of globalism such as 'Oh we need affirmative action for diversity' or 'Oh we need to understand something like honor killing' is equally stupid.

I would feel like I am a regionalist and will be proud if I live in some rich area like Greenwich, Newport Beach, or Kensington but if not I would not feel that way.

My identity mostly comes from my profession and my degrees

Bem se não deu para perceber, eu estava a escrever tudo ironicamente, acho que pelos asteriscos dava para entender

Percebi logo na primeira frase,mas debater tem mais piada, sempre se 'aprende' algo.

Regionalist

I could support a scandinavian union if it wasn't for söta bror with its >50% immigrants.

globalist

Verdade, e é sempre engraçado LARPar (apesar de que eu sou mesmo algarvio, mas obviamente tenho noção que sou português)

: )

I can't be Franconian and Bavarian at the same time, we have similar but different culture, dialect and even beliefs (most Franconians are Lutheran).
Bavaria is still the best part of Germany to have a affiliation with, but don't tell the Bazis pls.
They provide us with gibsmedats and are mostly anti Merkel. In exchange we give them actual good beer, which is a fair deal I guess.

Globalist.

Why haven't they changed the name of the Bundesland in Bayern-Franken yet?

>Português is the only thing i am even tho my beloved home is Porto.

>ideas of globalism such as 'Oh we need affirmative action for diversity' or 'Oh we need to understand something like honor killing'

What an American view. Affirmative action is American and is not a concept (as understood in America) anywhere else. And please show me any "globalist" that is understanding of honor killings. Pure strawmen from idiots who can't think.

Which will you take sides America or Korea,
if America and Korea begin war? :3

I am a nationalist with regards to EU matters, ie. I support national sovereignity vs EU federalisation

We don't possess any economic or political power in opposition to Munich, we only have Bantz.