MOVIESAdaptation of Stephen King’s ‘IT’ Receives Delicious “R”-rating!by Brad Miska June 21, 2017

MOVIESAdaptation of Stephen King’s ‘IT’ Receives Delicious “R”-rating!by Brad Miska June 21, 2017

New Line and Warner Bros. fresh adaptation of Stephen King’s It has received an “R”-rating by the MPAA for “violence/horror, bloody images, and for language.”
bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3443020/adaptation-stephen-kings-receives-delicious-r-rating/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!tF1kDK4T!K1vG082gTOvYZ2GCBIJ2TuqHxOn9RtRX_blxRUv_k-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Boys, we got ourselves a hot little flick over here.... winkyface Bro, this is a movie for the FANS, it's a fun lil' dirty summer romp. Rated R for RAUNCHY. If you're so disconnected that you can't appreciate this RAUNCHY rated r flick, you are not and never will be litty. Shout out to all the FANS, keep that piss flowing brown brofist brown hang loose emoji

I can already feel a little piss leaking out just looking at OP's image.

>no nudity
D R O P P E D

>violence/horror, bloody images, and for language
No mention of unsimulated child orgies?

>no orgy scene
Shit/10

Stranger Things was so fucking pussy. I only mention that show because those guys were wanting to make IT before they realized they for whatever reason couldn't.

It should be alright. Including the Black Spot gives me some hope for it.

Have you read Fukunaga's script? I just want you folks to realize how bad this movie could have been mega.nz/#!tF1kDK4T!K1vG082gTOvYZ2GCBIJ2TuqHxOn9RtRX_blxRUv_k-A

I have and that has nothing to do with my post, thank you.

What did you think of his version of the blackspot?

would've been better than The Conjuring with a bit of IT painted on it

Deadpool really opened the door back up for movies that would have been PG-13 30 years ago.

R is sooo boring...

If you read Fukunaga's script you would despise that generic coward. You can't even say how Muschietti's IT is anything like The Conjuring can you?

Can someone give me the quick rundown of fukushima's script and why it's so unique?

It's kind of sad that nowadays movies get caressed just for having an R rating.

Logan wanted the R rated cock so bad that it included tits to cement the deal.

what did she mean by this

>no preteen gang bang scene

No fucking way this has to be a shoop.

Why is Bill holding an invisible ice cream cone?

Because he's the kino stud of the gang who knows ice cream on a hot day will only give him a tummy ache.

>Fat kid alone in the back

posting a few funny intense pages for fun