This might be the next good marvel movie since guardians of the galaxy

This might be the next good marvel movie since guardians of the galaxy.

What are you thoughts on this movie?

Gotta wonder what's up with 1.jpg's obsession with this movie.

I haven't seen it yet

Is this you by any chance?
Stop derailing this doctor strange thread

Charles, stop it please.

But I liked Ant-Man and Civil War

>tries to shitpost in a thread
>gets 100% mad

it will be crap, but it will make billions of money
just like every marvel movie

But Dr. Strange is not going to face any DC movie, Civil War ended up destroying BvS and X-Men, both movies that he himself shilled.

He's also strangely obsessed with the Dr. Strange movie and with the actress who plays Scarlet Witch.

When will the death threats start?

The fuck do you want people to talk about?
Only thing we got is a trailer that it's basically
>''HELLO, THIS MOVIE EXISTS AND WE ARE MAKING IT''

with a cast like this, its probably going to fail

>Destroyed
Civil war got ass ravaged by xmen lmao

I can't believe a movie with the Avengers and Spiderman failed to beat dark knight rises.

Will doctor strange do better?

> Nolanesque pseudo-science.
> Hadron Collider in a fucking Strange movie...please kill me
> Strange entirely powered by Infinity Stones
> No Vishanti
> No moral ambiguity of being dependent on evil cunts like Cytorrak
> Spiritual bullshit
> Crappy villain, just some faggy sorcerer
> None of the "Big Three" mystic Marvel villains

Gib TMNT back to marvel

>Civil war got ass ravaged by xmen lmao

The movie that made less than half of what Civil War did, and made 250 million less than both it's predecessor and the Deadpool movie?

>I can't believe a movie with the Avengers and Spiderman failed to beat dark knight rises.
You know what's more impressive than that?
A Superman and Batman movie getting beat by a Captain America movie.

>Will doctor strange do better?
Automatic 500-600 million.

This is Evans posting level bad, wow.

You can bet your ass that mcucks will make daily threads promoting the movie

>not the first post by this IP
>still replies to OP
>literally making things up

I wonder who could be making this.

>pseudo-science
>Spiritual bullshit
>sorcerer

Balderthwaite Cumblethatch was in Tinker Tailor? As who?

Nothing is more impressive than an Internet Marvel Defense Force doing it for free

We are all butthurt about your constant spastic threads. It's like you are not interested in comics or cartoon, only in company wars.

Aren't you the faggot who's depressed because you boyfriend died in the Orlando shootings?

LEL

>4 months away
>only one trailer
>C-lister movie
>DCuckies are already getting mad at it

Woah. What a big guy.

Is this how bad you people have fallen? Into this Sup Forums-esque level of shilling paranoia?

How pathetic.

>It's like you are not interested in comics or cartoon, only in company wars.

Which one of the two spent 3 years doing damage control for a movie?

Yes, we are all DCucks. I wonder why would we hate evanposters, and mcucks?
*rolls eyes*

Oh, THAT Tinker Tailor. Nevermind.

Just like how DCfags spent years shilling BvS and now shilling that the UC definatly fixes everything that failure was?

Just check the catalog
Today is actually very moderate

It's kinda pathetic that you screencapped some posts about some movie I don't even recognize. Why would you do that?

I mean, it's obvious it's MCUfags ruining it all, DC gets actual discussion.

This
Look at this guy damage controlling
Civil war failed. It didn't even do ironman 3 numbers.

I hope doc strange does well though

I've been thinking of storytiming the J. Michael Stracyinski Dr. Strange story "Beginnings and Endings" a lot of late. Not because it's a particularly good story (it's mediocre, with a few good ideas and a bunch of bad ones) but because I get the impression this movie is pulling a lot of inspiration from it, as did the animated movie from a few years back. Even when the story came out it read like a pitch for a early 2000s style superhero movie, with the limits of budget and effects from the time taken into account.

I feel like in reading that story, we would probably get a pretty good idea of what they're going to do with this movie, for good and ill.

Go back to Sup Forums.

I don't remember much shilling for BvS, but I do remember a lot of fears, and a lot of anti-hype threads. Same with X-Men. Sup Forums did everything they could to make people hate both. Which is easy to check, if you go through the archive, instead of cherrypicking one or two posts as a "proof".

I don't see any suicide squads threads in the catalog, but I do see few mcu threads.

Why do you do it for free?

>Sup Forums did everything they could to make people hate both

These are the threads that were up during the last weeks before BvS.

Why don't you storytime some good comic book?
Like Bone

Keep spamming LE KINO BVS threads everyday

Oh yeah, the "proof" I was talking about. Just in time. I'm glad that you don't fail to disappoint. Why don't you post thousands of posts that said that BvS will be a shitty movie? Because they were prevalent.

Civil War is a Captain America movie that made more than 1 million, and almost 4 times more than what the first Cap movie did.

Of course Cap didn't reach IM3 numbers, in some countries the movie isn't even called ''Captain America'', but The First Avenger: Other War and things like that.
If it was called Avengers: Civil War or Iron Man: Civil War, it would have made much more.

>everyone said BvS was going to be a bad movie
>its a bad movie
lmao

>*rolls eyes*
Stop

Shouldn't you be the one posting proof of what you want to proof?

Oh yeah, another standard mcuck response. You don't know what I think about BvS, but somehow, you get all defensive, just in case. Cute. But not as cute as kamala

That's the point. Everyone knew in advance that the movie would suck. Also, everyone know in advance that Dr Strange will be a good movie. Magic? No, just aggressive shilling

Uggh, I mean, this, like, could you NOT?
*sigh*

Confirmed for not being on Sup Forums at the time.

There were daily threads about every single aspect of BvS, every trailer, every photo, etc., and all of them were almost unanimously positive. Months and months of unrionic BASED SNYDER MAKER OF CAPEKINO posts.

Sup Forums is contrarian by nature, and turns on things as soon as they become popular, so it's to be expected that there's a desire to hype up DC movies, but for every "this will probably be shit, it's fucking snyder, he's a hack" you had 5-6 people screaming MARVELDRONE.

>mcucuck
You outed yourself as soon as you typed that up 1.jpg.

>evansposter
Enjoy your shitty little life

I don't spend my time screencapping posts on Sup Forums, sorry. It's strange, because I don't understand why mcucks are so defensive. Your fave movies are killing it in the box office, but somehow me posting "mcu sucks" riles you up thousandfold.

if user actually found out who's spamming DC bullshit on this board I will have his children.

then I'll track the asshole down and fucking kill him.

>Everyone knew in advance that the movie would suck
BvS had the biggest opening in superhero history, hell, half of it's box office was made in ONE DAY.
Then it made that amount in 3 months.

The only answer to that is that the movie got terrible word of mouth.

Bullshit. Pure bullshit. But then again, at some point I got bored and I stopped checking the threads. The movie was panned before the release.

Sup Forumsmpany wars were a mistake.

Fucking Quesada.

Fucking Snyder.

Ah yes, you are going by the ''I have a life'' route, even though you are fighting over who apparently shilled which movie in a comic imageboard.
Nice try.

>The only answer to that is that the movie got terrible word of mouth.
True, the same thing happened for Apocalypse, they also had a huge opening, but the reviews somehow killed it in english-speaking countries

Let me post some proof of actual shilling.

lol ok, sure thing m8

It's sunday, I just got back from a walk with a dog. I ate dinner, and I thought, how about piss off some marveltards? Why? Because you deserve it. If there was a contest for the most punchable people in the world, you would win it.

you're doing the lord's work, user

The entire last 3 or 4 months leading up to BvS was full of:
>dickriding Snyder and BvS threads while lambasting Whedon and AoU as the harbingers of the MCU's doom
>Sup Forums invaders with the kino meme
>trolling of all MCU threads
>swarming on any dissenting opinion in any of the BvS threads

You all deserved what you got, desu.
This place was so annoying to come to for a minute with all your moviefaggotry.

>What are writers, directors and producers
Actors are essentially props dude. Alien 3 has the amazing Xenomorph suit but it's still a shit film

Or maybe what killed it is that there was absolutely no hype for that movie.
The little marketing there was was bad, and the trailers made the movie look really bad too.

No, it wasn't.

From the Comic-Con trailer to the Doomsday trailer, it was nothing but "CAPEKINO, MARVEL IS FINISHED". Then the third trailer dropped and people got a little antsy, but it picked right back up with that last trailer.

Sup Forums's opinion on BvS only really shifted two weeks prior to release when the clips started rolling around and weren't very impressive.

Does anybody actually want to talk about Dr. Strange here, or are we just going to keep endlessly bitching about box office numbers and other bullshit?

Nigga the last weeks before BvS were all saying how Marvel was dead.
Of course everyone started laughing their asses off when it happened and when the damage control began.

at least he admits it. I applaud your honesty.

what's your name and home address, including country?

there was anti-hype. what is interesting is that the trailer with wolverine brought more hype than any other trailer. makes you think....

>bullshit
No, it's what happened
>New info or pic released, go in thread
>"wow this looks pretty good"
>"I wonder what this is gonna be about"
>"finally, marlel is finished XD"
>....
>"fuck you cuck"
>"no, fuck you shill"
>300 posts ommited, 13 images
>1.jpgs everywhere
>chris evans everywhere
Every. Fucking. Time

>BvS had the biggest opening in superhero history, hell, half of it's box office was made in ONE DAY.

Because it opened in EVERY single market in one day. Even Japan.

No prior DC movies, Marvel movies or Fox movies in recent years did that. They always open in Japan like two months later, and Japan always rakes in mad cash.

You know the answer.

>denial

I'm not american, sorry.
Are you from mossad?

If it makes you feel better, you just summarized the next 4 years on Sup Forums. I'm really surprised that people have this willpower to constantly shitpost.

No you are not, you are a neckbeard who spends his time fighting over superhero movies on the official NEET website of the internet.

That's the thing, you only saved the over-the-top anti-marvel posts / comments. Did you save any anti-dc posts? There were plenty. Don't tell me that no one ever insulted dc in these threads, because that would be the most unrealistic thing to happen on Sup Forums.

You're now aware Justice League 2 featuring Darkseid and Infinity War Part 2 featuring Thanos are being released two months apart.

Be prepared.

Then post them.

Okay then, I will leave you with your anger. Have a nice day. I promise this is my last post today here.
Cheers.

It may have a chance, since I really doubt Snyder will direct that one.

Jesus fuck when will this company wars cancer end?

meant for

When the manbabies die off and the trolls get into relationships.

Then youll go to Sup Forums to spam BVS threads. Kek

Ignore the shitposting marvel/boxoffice friends.

What are you excited to see?

>blaming marvel shitposters
?

A Dr. Strange movie, not anything in particular.

Will his powers be gem based or actual magic?

>What are you excited to see?
Magic.
High concept multiversal exposition.

Mads is getting wasted on a D-List character, i fear for the rest of them.

Nightmare would be cool. I'd love if they dropped hints to other magical beings like the Olympians, or Ghost Rider, or Hellstrom to show that the world of magic has always been there and is revealing itself more often, but i'll understand if they don't
think he meant it like
>ignore the shitposting, my marvelfriends

Look at who started the shitposting. Some marvel faggot who's salty about bvs, and the Evans poster.

Reinventing D-listers is good, though. It gives them freedom.

Plus Kaecilius is supposedly a conduit to either Dormammu or Cthom.

>doctor strange
>obsession with Evans
Yup, 1.jpg

Then ignore them. You guys are LOOKING for fights so you can spam marvelcucks and spam threads. We get it. Move on and discuss.

No, I meant ignore the autistic marvelfriends who are shitposting and fishing for company wars.

k

So much bait in this thread it's nearly bankrupting the fishing industry.

Looks like absolute shit

>Implying I didn't like Ant-Man
>Implying I didn't got all hard for the Bucky in Civil War
>Implying anyone even gives two shits about Doctor Strange
>All powerful, all mightful, and yet, less significant to the universe than motherfucking Toad