I fucked Ted

I fucked Ted.

Shitty wife. Didn't even give Walt the chance to prep Ted.

Haaave you met ted?

>smokes while pregnant just because fuck you walt im gonna spite you

Cunt.

>I'm an egomaniacal drug dealer and murderer who's risked yours and our son's life repeatedly

At least he didn't cheat on her.

What's worse, cheating or dissolving a child in acid?

I cucked Chuck

HHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

aww did mommy and daddy get a divorce?

you are not alone user

No.

>I watched Jane fuck Ted

I fucking hated Skyler, Walt was such a bad dude that it would've been so easy to make her sympathetic but she was just such a bitch, fark!

Remember when that actress said people hated Skyler because of misogyny and not because she was a total cunt.

Didn't she intentionally give her firstborn son cerebral palsy by smoking like a trucker during pregnancy?

did nothing wrong thread?

I honestly would fuck him too. He's hotter than Walt, but sadly he's stupid as fuck.

>sadly he's stupid as fuck.
how so?

>that actress

It was vince who said that, user

>Thanks for giving me the money to fix my financial situation by stealing your husband's money, Skylar!
>Allow me to show my appreciation by not spending any of the money on my financial problems, but instead by an expensive ass Mercedes

>Walks away from Walt profusely

>americans believe women can fuck men
HAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

He was clearly blackmailing her for more money.
>presented with unexpected windfall matching the sum he owns exactly
>plays along
>buys sports car instead to lure out mystery benefactor
>doesn't outright blackmail her, plays morality card instead
He's a master manipulator. Def smarter than Walt.

Don't joke about that faggot

fuck u fag ur gonna die alone

At least Walt never tripped on a fucking carpet and broke his neck.

YOU RAPED ME?!

>No, I fucked Ted

>It's a plebs hate Skyler thread

No, he just got shot by his own remote controlled robot machine gun.

It was Rust. I fucked your partner Rust.

If you look at how high up the gun was and how low to the ground Walt and Jesse were, a bullet should have never hit him. That's just bad writing.

He clearly got hit by a ricochet or a piece of debris.
A direct hit from a bullet like that would rip through you, but Walt didn't have a visible exit wound.

The first one if you're a woman.

kinda this

Men just wanna fugg and that's it. Cheating is still wrong, no matter the person, but women will cheat just to "get back at" her man. Guys just want to get laid. Women want to hurt someone.

>bad writing
his whole plan was ridiculous

That's completely wrong but I don't blame you for thinking that.

It isn't about relativity. You can hate person A because he killed your dad but still acknowledge that person B is an unlikable douche because he spit in your food.

Cheating (if woman does it)

>girls don't want sex!
Fucking aye

Fuck off whore. Back to>>>/tumblr/

Well, they have like two jobs for their whole life. Give birth and don't cheat. Is it that hard?

>don't cheat. Is it that hard?
yes
-men love to overestimate their performance in bed
-men love to be praised by any woman
-men love to underestimate the lust of women
-men love to underestimate the boredom of women
-men love to think that women love men like women love children
-there is nothing more boring to a woman than to be fucked over and over by only one man
-women see no reward for faithfulness
-women see no reward for their virginity
-women do not desire to have only one provider for sex
-women do not desire to stay virgin
-women do not know how to stay virgin

-the only gift a man possesses by his sheer existence is to be left alone if he wants it, but ofc very few men want this since very few men kill their infatuation with their spook of ''society''

>dude muh drug money
>doesn't get any hot girls out of it
what a cuck desu

I'm sorry Mr. White!!! I just thought I was supposed to blow in it you know?! Like yo that's what I did when I was a kid!!! I was just trying to help!

Help? You call this helping?! Do you even know what you've done?! No how could you! You are so doped yo on whatever you couldn't even possibly begin to comprehend just how stupid you are!! I was on world 8!!! Do you know how long it took me to get there?!?! And now it's gone!!! It's all gone!!!!

I'm sorry Mr. White I didn't know!! Look there's gotta be a way!! Like a science way to recover the save file yo!

You are dead to me!!!

Skyler actually didn't do anything wrong. Her husband constantly lied directly into her face, endangered the entire family and manipulated everybody else. Her only two other options were leaving her husband, who is dying from cancer, or rattle him out to the police. Either way her life would have been ruined. All this while being pregnant or having a small child to take care of.
Walter ruins countless lifes and directly kills people, yet everyone hates Skyler. The reason for this is quite simple. Skyler is nosy, bossy, annoying, controlling and bitchy and EVERYONE knows someone like her. Everyone has had at least one sister or teacher or girlfriend or mother or coworker who was exactly like that. You see Walt doing something really bad and you know that he's a bad guy, but you don't really hate him because he's just a show character in a pretty outlandish scenario. You see Skyler bitch a little and you instantly become filled with burning hatred as memories of every single controlling bitch in your life flood your subconsciousness.

t. roastie

Skyler was a decent character ruined by a shit actress. I think if the role was done by anyone else, there would be no Skyler hate. also she blames the hate on misogyny. kek.

I don't really think that the goal of that post was to defend women...well, whatever. REEEEE ROASTIES!!!!!

Skylar is hated because she has to do the job nobody wants to. I mean Walt came home with a brand new car for Walt jr and she was right it was way too suspicious. So she was the one who had to tell jrto take it back. It's funny because Jesse and Skylar were the ones who were always paying for walts mistakes. Shit pretty much everyone he came into contact with had to clean up his mess at one point or another

nice

what's the bet vince created kim as the complete opposite of skyler expecting to prove that point but everybody loves kim

Honestly she did nothing wrong
She was just trying to be a good mother and Walter was being a deceptive cunt
He's an antihero for a reason

>muh cheating
>muh smoking during pregnancy
5 posts in, like clockwork.
It was only 3 cigarettes and she had made it clear that they were through. When you reach like that, you fags are just affirming the misogynistic manbaby claim. At least try to hide your power level.

>dissolving a child in acid
Thanks for reminding me about another terrible contrivance from season 5. Almost as bad as when Vince started writing the season by including a flash forward with a machine gun and working backwards from there.

kek divorce babbys

>only 3 cigarettes

That's what every addict says. It was only 3 beers, it was only 2 shots of heroin, it was only a pound of coke and etc

>he doesn't know about Nacho Vidal

SHE'S A CASTRAITING HARPY CUNT!!!FACT!!!

well i cucked chuck

>does not antagonize protagonist
>shows feet
yeah, no shit Sup Forums wouldn't have a problem with her

why would she flush the rest of the pack in the toilet if that was the case?

and? why wouldnt she? walt kept her and the kids hostage like a stupid asshole. Tyler is hated for the wrong reasons.

kek you posted the same thing as me

she didn't attempt to help walt out of the situation he was in. she just turned into a shrieking harpy immediately. as a non american this is a problem. she's a cunt and a whore but in your country it is normal

also his son was a stupid faggot too. he did not care about his dad in the slightest. cared more about that stupid uncle who had it coming for getting angry when the guy he considered himself above completely outsmarted him.

walt might have NOT been a good guy, but compared to some of the main cast on this show, boy oh boy he is a likeable person

>she didn't attempt to help walt out of the situation he was in.
being a vindictive asshole with an inferiority complex?

not in the beginning sweatie. a real wife and not a whore would have attempted to get him out before he got in to deep. instead she shrieked

I know you whore lovers think you're some deep philosophists but you aren't. you're just dumb. everyone on this show deserved the sword except the lawyer

*shrieks*

>not in the beginning
what show have you been watching?

is that hinted at when walts talking to his students? he sort of pauses a bit saying it aout birth defects of a child and always wondered if he was refrencing his

this

give me 1 (one), exactly one, one moment when she tries to willingly get walt to quit his dangerous pursuits, like a wife in non cuck parts of the world would.

admit it. she is a whore. a whore who did not want to get stuck with a cancer case and found a way out

>give me 1 (one), exactly one, one moment when she tries to willingly get walt to quit his dangerous pursuits
you mean the pursuits he kept secret from her and that he lied about again and again when she tried talking to him?

>did not want to get stuck with a cancer case and found a way out
straight up trolling at this point

>clearly true observation
>trolling

lol. you will also deny his stupid son had a complete bias towards his uncle and did not even give walt a chance to explain himself just immediately believed the story he was given?

>moving goalposts
>clearly true observation
alright then. consider this your last (you)

Why would she smoke any of if she wasn't a shit human?

it's alright conceding user. like I said you shriek apologists have deluded yourselves. but you will sleep tonight and consider the values and words of someone better than you and maybe reconsider your actions.

have a nice day

stress-relief mechanism for putting up with Walt's shit

>Not I fired chuck

she wanted to be a little rebel like any woman

>she was the mother all along
>Walt confirmed for cuckold
reunion crossover episode when?

So she totaled child cancer for a brief pleasure. What a woman.

>HOW DARE YOU USE YOUR GENIOUS TO MAKE MONEY FOR ME AND OUR UNPLANNED INFANT DAUGHTER AND CRIPPLED SON JUST BECAUSE YOU MIGHT BE DEAD IN SIX MONTHS

Are you fucking serious? Kek

>reminder that people rarely die from the piercing of a bullet but the poisonous contents of the lead in your blood

>autism

Who's Ted?

>smoked while pregnant
>cheats for revenge
>tries to force husband to take hand out from backstabbing friends
Keep telling yourself that

Women who unironically like this character need to have a red flag tattooed on their forehead.

I genuinely think she wasn't a bad person. To anyone else here that has ever been in a relationship, honesty is integral- when your spouse professes himself to being a meth cook, you can only assume that's only 10% of the story, and that they're putting their own family at risk of arrest or being killed by rival cartels. Even when Walt's cancer got in remission he continued because it became a facet of his own ego, he had enough money but continued to cook for pride. His continued lying and deceit were justifiable grounds for losing your mind. And I'm about as a neckbear as anyone else ITT

REEEEEEEEEEEE

When you spouse tell you something very grave and important that he didn't want to tell because of reasonable reasons, listening to him and trying to understand is important too.
I never saw Skylar as a loving wife. She might have been, but in the show she wasn't, even when Walt didn't started the meth business.

THIS MADE ME TOP KEK OUT LOUD

Underrated

Skylar never loved walt. she seems him as a man who should provide (and men like alt love to hear this) but she does not have love-passion towards him which is the love that women crave because it is the love that enables them to be devoted to the man, like they devote themselves to their children.

>tfw mommy and daddy divorced when I was 1
>tfw can't even remember when they were even married

I fucked Rust

What I truly do not get is how the sister never tries to be fucked by another man. Instead, she creates little drams by stealing goods.