Reddit: the Reddit

Just watched this. You were right.

Why are so many autists on here obsessed with Reddit?

We told you!
It's fuckin great. Shoulda got to it sooner.

If we dont find someone to feel superior to we end up looking in the mirror and seeing the hair on our necks.

>>>/reddit/

>we

>stop noticing me! Reeeeeeeee!
Fuck off.

it's become a synonym with "bad" and it increases a post's chances of "(You)s".

>just watched a movie with my mind already made up that it was going to suck
>it sucked

big surprise there, captain dickturd

>my baby film is a masterpiece
>he tells jokes lol!!!!
>he gets fucked up the ass lol!!!!
Never has a shit film so exposed its audience

Now i am about to do to you what Limp Bizkit did to music in the late 90s!

I'm gonna reddit you up so hard!!!!

GET DOWN WIV DA REVVIT!!!!!!!!!!

It's not just bad, but bad in a way that's very low effort but also seemingly trying way too hard at the same time. To be reddit is to be a living dad joke of a person.

I thought it wasn't very good. Looked like it was filmed on a parking lot too. But without it we'd have never gotten Logan, I guess.

>Fun movies are reddit
That's why the euphorics here love DC grimdark capeshit

All I know is that it was hella freaking epic

I haven't seen a single capeshit flick since Iron Man 1 and Watchmen came out, I've been curious about Deadpool though. Is it worth it or just another pop culture reference textbook 100% of the time?

Hi Marvel! Make another sunshine and rainbow film please :-) we all luv ur stuff lol :-)

It's overused now, but in this case OP used it correctly. It's usually associated with bland "normie" humor. Their jokes feel like the store-brand version of Sup Forums.

>reddit
It's literally 9GAG the movie

>hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haven't watched this movie but I thought it was shit

*Tips fedora*

Reverse advertising. Look how much cross-posting has surged since assholes here started using it.

>dad joke
sup reddit

So deadpool then?

It's fun.
I'm not into comics movies too.

>CGI blood
NO

I watched the first ten minutes of it. There were a few fun moments but the movie is way too smug about its terrible jokes and I was starting to feel physical pain and secondhand embarrassment every time the humor fell completely flat. (which was frequently). I couldn't keep going.

Why are marvel movies so forgetable?
You never remember a thing about them
They are by far the less memorable movies ever.
How do they do it, is it some psyops from the goberment?

What isn't Reddit at this point.

This IS reddit.

You mean Sup Forums. Fa/tv/irgins and cross posters will literally suffocate if they do not complain about their pol obsession.

>can't give legitimate criticism
>calls it reddit instead
How insightful.

most of the humor fell flat for me, and the narrating was also annoying.

But getting run over by a zamboni is a hilarious and extremely painful death.

I don't know what you're talking about but I didn't see the appeal of this film. It seemed to just be getting started and then it was over. Felt like there was a beginning and an end but no middle

You think there are adults here? Lmao @you

A manchild is still a MAN.

>He still hasn't cut the cord and has cable
>call someone reddit

pls, pls go back

It's surprisingly low effort. The tnire movie is three scenes and a flashback.

No seriously, aside from the effects and action (which look decent), this movie could've been made with patreonbux.

fucking hate this "i'm so meta and cool" humour fuck.

>he thinks sitting in his moms basement on the internet is Sup Forums
You fell for the memes

Things that are good?

Sup Forums is Reddit,dipshit.

Hello, reddit

you just feel like that because you love the very few movies everyone with some taste agrees are pleb shit

t. reddit

>he's on to us....better pretend we're not from /preddit/.

The only """"reddit"""" parts of the movie were the parts that should have been the entire movie. The reason Deadpool is shit in the long run is because it tried to include another generic superhero structure with an origin story and a serious bad guy. Just make a fucking dark comedy film with superhero characters (and not necessarily even dark, just imagine something like an R-rated version of Superhero movie)

This makes me want to rewatch Invader Zim

It's the "Other" big forum board with a huge population. Of course Sup Forums resents it for the type of people who use it, which also come over here and bring their shit culture with them.

Deadpool and GOTG are Redditkino. Prove me wrong.

>no u
You have to go back

Star Wars the force awakens is much more reddit-Kino it has a female lead and way more empty fan service

Are you proud of yourself for posting this?

>Why are so many autists on here obsessed with [topic]

Gee, i wonder..

To be fair, I did Nazi that coming. I came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'Merican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. Yes. I get this reference. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You must be a hit at parties. I like you. Doctors hate you! Instructions unclear. Dick caught in you magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to Reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once, and it's almost as if Reddit is composed of millions of individuals with different opinions and outlooks. This stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a bundle of sticks, 2/10, would not bang, not with that attitude. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! said no one ever,Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. whoosh.This is my [f]irst post, be gentle. I have the weirdest boner right now.