youtu.be/-UA6Y4AiSKc
youtu.be/CQWAtviZ1I4
youtu.be/f8uys1NSdUg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's not a country, it's a prison

it's not a country, it's a chinese colony

It's not a country, it's a desert

Are you controlled by a brain spider?

If I go there and some hot aussie guy fucks me, is it considered prison rape?

that's not Poland

kek

lmao, Brain Spiders don't exist!

Australia is a great country! Had a blast when I visited it. You should all go there too!

hmmm...

That's what a brain spider would say .

Oh yeah if you love drunken bogans, no guns, dangerous animals, abos stealing everything, living in a boring flat shithole desert, being owned by china, shit food and alcohol, annoying people, nothing to do, terrible internet, and having nothing relevant coming from your country like music, games, movies, shows, cars, general inventions, excluding mad max.

If you want somewhere perfect but boring because of it, go to Canada or a few of the states in the US like Oregon, Maine, Pennsylvania, or Massachusetts.

Delete this post immediately.

*clucks invitation to the laboratory(absolutely safe for brain spider)*

youtube.com/watch?v=AyNFgJb7amk

DINNER

it's not a country, it's a bizarro canada

A prison thousands of your citizens migrate to every year.

Fuck off with the American tier memes.

Most countries are nice when you are a tourist.

>drunken bogans
Vastly superior to your drunken hillbillies
>no guns
I do hate that about Straya
>dangerous animals
They don't have any
>abos stealing everything
Their crime rates are a fraction of yours
>living in a boring flat shithole desert
It's not boring, you're just a boring cunt. They also rank top 10 in forestation by country
>being owned by china
True, but they did launch an investigation into Chinese influence over the government, so at least they are aware and making efforts. American government of course is oblivious to its faults and will always be shit
>shit food
I don't know any Aussie foods
>and alcohol
I don't know any Aussie beers or spirits either except VB, which is shit
>annoying people
Better than yanks
>nothing to do
Do you need constant stimulation grom other people in order to be entertained? Can you not do anything for yourself?
>terrible internet
I have heard this too. How is net neutrality going?
>having nothing relevant coming from your country like music, games, movies, shows, cars, general inventions
Other than cars and maybe games that's just stupid, but then stupidity is to be expected from a mutt

Yes I do like all those things
Too cold desu

love australia me

please let me in

literally the southern half of america

hmm

?

>he thinks brain spiders are real

oh sweetie....

Come to australia though. Beautiful country. No "brain spiders" haha :)

The UK flag I think
They are cucked from long times ago

kek

They have shit industry and shit jobs.

>No "brain spiders" haha :)
Thats exactly what a brain spider would say.
When I think of Australia, cuck isn't even in the top 1000 words that come to my mind

Yeah but the south has a lot history, culture, easy going gun laws, good food, great beer, great cars, some decent game studios. swamps suck ass but the forests are pretty decent.

Oh yeah unlike australia things are actually cheap, and as of recently at least there are actual jobs. I think the south is cheaper than anywhere else in the US.

I went to Australia when I was younger
How can I check to make sure I'm not carrying any dormant brain spiders

Is this nation worth a visit too as a burger? Sell me on what it has that US/Canada doesn't?

based leaf

>no guns
don't really care and firing ranges exist anyway
>terrible internet
at the moment yes, but they've noticeably increased the construction of more fibre esp in the big cities
>shit food
"it's not famous so it's shit" mentality
americans are so ignorant. :)
I only take comments like this seriously if it's form Norway or Switzerland or something, you know, an actual good country.

deep frying everything isn't good food.

>>no guns
>don't really care
Fuck off, cuck.

They don't have a lot of great large game to hunt for. I imagine kangaroo and emu get old after awhile, especially with no real seasons, bag limits, etc. They have red deer but it's mostly under the shitty European hunting model that isn't really hunting at all.

The promised land. It's Britain if Britain wasn't a fat old man way past his glory age and trying to relive his youth. The Aussies are British in all but name. Every year thousand of brave British lads go there to seek their fortunes. It's the land of opportunity. The Brits left behind resent them for this. Every single Briton goes to sleep dreaming of this mythical place, this land of peace and prosperity. British children gather round campfires and tell each other stories of the fabled Australia, where they get more than 3 hours of sunlight per year. Britons conglomerate in pubs and speak of the legendary Australia, where Aussie women are all tall, golden-skinned blonde surfers and the men whose banter and muscularity is unparalleled. Australia truly is the magnum opus of Britain's creations. If America was the sleeping giant, then Australia is the slumbering colossus.

>Prostitution is legal
Wtf I love Australia.

>new worlders claiming they have a lot of history and culture when comparing to a literal baby country like Straya

A perfect country cannot be ruled by emus

wrong. You can't be a perfect country without emu rule. Mankind will never meet their wisdom and foresight.

>Bugs
>Insane heat
>Everyone is an alcoholic
>Women are shit
>The """"""""""""""""""Liberal"""""""""""""""" party still exists and gets votes
>No snow
>Far away from Europe
>Economy tied closely to China, so when China collapses, Australia dies
>Close to New Zealand

Yeah, "perfect".

Best ally, honestly

Just don't ever hire an Asian prostitute. They're all used up Chinese hags over here.

>Bugs
Who the fuck is afraid of bugs, they're all ants or earwigs. oooh spooky
>Insane heat
That does depend on the city, and 30C doesnt constitute for "insane heat" because you're a Canadian with as much heat tolerance as an ice cube
>Everyone is an alcoholic
yeah true, but that just makes parties fun
>Women are shit
applicable to everywhere
>The lib party still exists and gets votes
Purely because of "We're a lib household and we only vote lib no matter their policies" and also old people.
>No snow
We get more snow coverage than Switzerland and we have more ski resorts than Finland
>Far away from Europe
And thats a bad thing?
>Economy tied closely to China, so when China collapses, Australia dies
Only because China is buying all our iron for construction. When they dont buy, we can target towards literally any quickly developing country and be fine. Everyone needs iron my good pal.
>close to new zealand
You can never be too far away from New Zealand, it's why we're holding a secret council to whether we should rocket NZ into space

I'm pretty spooked by bugs, especially when it is impossible to guarantee that they won't be there. I also doubt that you get more snow than Switzerland.

>having nothing relevant coming from your country like music, games, movies, shows, cars, general inventions, excluding mad max.
>cars
>not realising one of the best ameerican cars is actually Australian
lmao

>hot aussie guy

haha... yeah..

>Bugs
Have that here
>>Insane heat
Have that here
>>Everyone is an alcoholic
bad
>>Women are shit
source needed
>>The """"""""""""""""""Liberal"""""""""""""""" party still exists and gets votes
good
>>No snow
good
>>Far away from Europe
bad
>>Economy tied closely to China, so when China collapses, Australia dies
China will never collapse so that's good
>>Close to New Zealand
Good

You guys are seriously making me like it more.

Australians would need brains for that to work LMAO

based post, summed everything up

Best, I dunno about that. The chassis is overweight, old, and doesn't handle very well. Not to mention the design is rental-car tier.

The best thing about the commodore is the LS3, which is an American engine.

youtu.be/-UA6Y4AiSKc

youtu.be/CQWAtviZ1I4

youtu.be/f8uys1NSdUg

i thought we had something special

*blocks your path*

Kek, please help us

This, Britons unite and come south to the promised land, the outpost of the Anglo people, the bastion of British ideals.