What would you say is currently the comfiest country in Europe to visit and or live in?

What would you say is currently the comfiest country in Europe to visit and or live in?

Slovenia

Kosovo

Turkey

ebin

It's undeniable you're better off living in western-Europe than 'comfy' poverty ridden Slavholes.
However for tourism purposes I would say I really liked Czechia and Slovenia, but also Portugal is worth a visit.

Turkey.

Turkey

czechia and slovenia are certainly off the grand tour

turkey doesn't europe

Let me answer you this way... If I were rich, I'd buy myself one house in a small village in Slovenia, one in the area around Lake Balaton in Hungary, and one in one of the Venetian towns of Kotor Bay in Montenegro

Turkey Tbh

oo, that is quite pretty

Luxemburg

France
There many delicious food in France. : )

Slovenia.
It is objectively a great country.
Only a runtoid would dislike it.

well it depends on what you define as comfy

Russia. I really, really, really love the way the architecture looks there. It's depressing, cold and archaic. Just like how I like it.

I entered the thread to say Slovenia but since I want to be a special snowflake I'll say Tyrol, Austria

Id like to retire here desu

ah yes, visit them often?

Source on pic?

Oía, Santorini, Greece

the best region in deutschland, bar none

kek, i live at 60km close to Luxembourg, believe me, you don't want to live there.

Rural/small town France. All of Western Europe agrees with this.

Bavaria?

Aveyron, France
>dope landscapes
>dope food
>dope weather
>no nigger

no

You’re dumb as rocks

>tfw born in soulless suburbs in a city where the oldest buildings are maybe 100 years old
these pictures hurt to look at