I guarantee you that India will be a superpower alongside with China before the 22nd century...

I guarantee you that India will be a superpower alongside with China before the 22nd century, and the west will loose its era of glory.

>inb4 poo in the loo, designated shitting streets, pajeet, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

firstpost.com/business/why-raghuram-rajan-doesnt-trust-indias-gdp-numbers-2603304.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
youtube.com/watch?v=fG6faxMZKAE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538520/Urine-drinking-Hindu-cult-believes-warm-cup-sunrise-straight-virgin-cow-heals-cancer-followers-queuing-try-it.html
aroundtheworldl.com/2013/10/27/smells-india/
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

alright

What's with the goatse-hole in the middle of the flag?

>make in India
aren't you poos supposed to be able to speak English pretty well?

Dont you guys throw babies into piles of shit as a cultural ritual?

Uncouth barbaric swine

Your smartest and most successful members of society are running to America and other 1st world countries. I doubt you will retain any ability to evolve from the ahithole that you are.

And I can guarantee you that it will never happen.

are all 4 of your wives on their period, paki moose limb?

India is all talk and show and nothing real.

Even your GDP growth rate is fake.

firstpost.com/business/why-raghuram-rajan-doesnt-trust-indias-gdp-numbers-2603304.html

Sure ackmed.

Better increase chanting for Trump he is in Trouble and we need help to MAGA.

Spent a month in India. There is zero chance you will ever be a superpower. Your entire country is filled with human trash, I didn't meet a single intelligent person.

>superpower by 2020
>so many white servants!

Will never happen. You just have way too many people. The army you have is not to scare other countries but to keep your own people in line.

>Paki

Did you beat your 3rd wife yet, or can you not tell which is which because they all have a burqa?

What happens here?

No, it will never happen because China won't let India become the regional power. Get ready for instability and separatist movements if the US ever collapses

>poo in the loo, designated shitting streets, pajeet, etc.

he's been conditioned. he acknowledges that these are implied. by 2020, there will be one word- a meme that defines a continent and endures for maybe centuries.

A "superpower" made up of people with an IQ in the mid 80s.

Wonderful.

So clean.

That video\movie was another thing that caused my transformation into being racist as fuck.

>"Superpower"
>dont take baths
>crap on streets

Sure thing.

I am happy for you India! You go get em' girl.
Never forget about brazilian niggers like myself bro.

>compares 'make in India' with 'made in India'
KEK
Hey i heard your father gave birth to a girl with you fourth mother who used to be your aunt and now you are on your way to get her circumcised
I know your father likes his pussy clean and nipped
Have a good day and don't die in terrorist attacks oh i mean your fellow attacks

>super power by 2020
>no no no super power by 2030 this time I swear
>wait actually superpower by 2100 that's for sure
You never get tired of it do you.

>India superpower by 2020
>it's almost 2020
>india is not superpower
>India superpower by 2100

I unironically believe India will be a power to be reckoned with. And we'll have the Indian brown dick up inside West's ass.

Day will come.

Jay Hind.

>I unironically believe India will be a power to be reckoned with

Based off what?

I don't get why indians are so god damn arrogant.

OP is playing safe
Dont worry we will reach it by 2030

>obligatory India 2030 video
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

If you spend your time researching rather than memeing on a mongolian pokemon discussion board you will know

You won't because:
poo in loo
designated shitting streets
pajeet
etc

*typo

>superpower
>can't even win a lawsuit against fucking ITALY

Holy shit you poos are really delusional

>I don't get why indians are so god damn arrogant.

cuz we have had enough of you - the west.
I don't know based of what, I am speaking only because I know Indian people. I also know we're a shithole right now with seemingly no hope.

>worships a fucking cow
>superpower

Pick one. Also

POO

we kept ur servicemen in custody for years without evidence, i think you are the one who got cucked

pooing

in the end we won my dear poo. when we needed them for election purpose you handle them like the servant you were. nice job in keeping them.

designated shitting province

This might have been possible if the British were still running things. But your culture rejected the loo and embraced the poo.

Your country is a shithole. It always was a shithole. It always will be a shithole.

Your people born, drink, dine and die in the sacred shit rivers sludge. 3rd world country doesn't even come close to describing how disgusting you human filth are. Pajeet you are underworld.

Be sure to fill out the following survey and tell me how I did. Your feedback is appreciated.

>superpower
>pooing in the streets
You can't have both

Given how the government is now sponsoring potty training programs I should say that these folks will poo in loo but since I know them better I realize that it's an impossible task. People here feel superior about everything they do so it's much harder to change their habits.

>worships refugee somali cock
>points fingers

Pick one.
Also
KEK
U
C
K

>in custody
kiddo, prisons for military here are a fucking joke.

you need to stop washing and driinking from your cemetary rivers first

>haha i called the swede a cuck! that will show him XDDDD!

you're never gonna be a superpower.

>claims to be an upcoming super power
>most famous poo is a Simpsons character
Lol

weren't they in like a 5 star hotel for sometimes?

>Saab literally begging India to buy their shitty Gripen every god damn opportunity going as far as to offer to build everything in India
>Goes on the internet and shit talks like he is from superstar nation.
Don't spend so much time posting in the kukshed while your wife is getting pounded by a cockroach.

If naxals win you might, otherwise you are fucked poos.

No they were in "inhumane prisons" which they complained to your media about every time a camera crew showed up.

post brown grill

You know what is funny, naxals having European connections and relation to mass conversions.

I think we all know what is happening here.

>the west will loose its era of glory.

Just like how you loosen your bowels on the street.

China will never allow you to become a super power. The only way you could become one is if China is stupid enough to start something and you help fuck their shit up.

i just realized that even your flag literally has an asshole on it.

True aryan blood indian, not some lower caste ugly whores you see in your country

China would not mind a Syrian style destabilisation in India, which explains why China funds Pakistan.

Superpooper ≠ Superpower

COW PISS DRINKING STREET SHITTING BETA AF DYEL VEGGIE SAMOSA EATING WEAK PAJEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Indian is the most beta people on the planet. They let muslims rule over them for a 1000 years as they polished their invaders boots and disposed their shits lol fucking India is a joke superpower? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>make in india
is this real?

Pakistanis are strongest race on Earth. See video evidence of Pakistani strength and endurance:

youtube.com/watch?v=fG6faxMZKAE

EVERYONE IS WRONG GUYS TO BE A SUPERPOWER YOU HAVE TO HAVE A HOT SHOT OF COW PISS IN THE MORNING TO DOMINATE THE REST OF THE WORLD FUCKING LMAOOO BETA AF

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538520/Urine-drinking-Hindu-cult-believes-warm-cup-sunrise-straight-virgin-cow-heals-cancer-followers-queuing-try-it.html

ITT; DECIPHERING MEANS TO BECOME A SUPERPOWER; INDIA EDITION

>TO BE A SUPERPOWER YOU MUST LET YOUR WOMAN MARRY DOGS SO THEY CAN FUCK THE SUPERPOWER INSIDE THEIR WOMB

IN FUTURE INDIA WILL BE RULED BY A HALF DOG HALF BETA WOMEN SPECIES TOP FUCKING KEK PAJEETS YOUR WET DREAMS ARE ENTERTAINING AF

SUPERPOWER SOUL CLEANSING IS ALSO PART OF INDIAS PLAN TO BECOME A SUPERPOWER! MAKE SURE YOU WASH YOUR FACE IN THE DIRTY FUCKING POLLUTER GANGES WATER RUNNING WITH DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET WASTE AND A MILLION DEAD BODIES THAT HAVE BEEN DUMPED INSIDE THE GANGES

TO BE A SUPERPOWER LADS YOU MUST ACCEPT FILTH AS YOUR SOULS MOISTURIZER TAKE NOTES PAJEETS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

TO BE A SUPERPOWER LADS YOU MUST FIRST ESTABLISH A RAPE CENTRAL CITY IN ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST CITIES THIS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE TO BE A SUPERPOWER YOU FIRST HAVE TO RAPE YOUR UGLY AS SIN WOMEN TO FEEL ALFA IF YOU CAN SUCCESSFULLY RAPE YOUR SHIT-TIER WOMEN YOU WILL BE GUARANTEED A SUPERPOWER BEFORE THE 22nd CENTURY ENDS

HURRY UP PAJEETS GET THAT COW PISS SHOT IN YOU GET YOUR DAUGHTERS MARRIED TO K9's CLEANSE YOUR SOUL WITH SHIT WATER AND RAPE WOMEN IN YOUR CITIES BONUS POINTS IF IS WHYTE WYMN

A TRUE INDIAN SUPERPOWER WILL ONLY EMERGE IF YOU START SHARING YOUR MEALS WITH DISEASE INFESTED OFFSRPINGS OF MASTER SPLINTER

ALWAYS EAT YOUR VEGGIES WITH A HELPFULL SERVING OF RATS TAKING A SHIT IN YOUR MEAL SO MASTER SPLINTERS ALFA GENE TRANSFERS THROUGH YOUR NUTRITION

LESGO BOYS TIMES A TICKIN GOTTA MAKE INDIA A SUPERPOWER PRONTO

What's a typical Paki name? I wanted to call him Pajeet but then it would be impossible to tell the difference between him and the actual Pajeet.

>fucks goats
>drinks goats piss
>fucks kids
>kids get shot in head
>people die every week in bomb blasts
>govt is army's bitch
>so irrelevant that no one even dares to enter your country
>kills people in name of pedophile
>whole country is related to each other
Go away now inbred, no one cared what a paki thinks

western cucks

PAJEET ON SUICIDE WATCH LADS TIME's A TICKING FOR YOU UNGLY CUNTS

OH LOOK IVAN THE RAPIST OF HIS OWN PEOPLE SUPPORTS SHITTING IN STREETS QUICK INDIA BOMB YOUR OWN CIVILIANS BY BLOWING UP YOUR OWN APARTMENT COMPLEX SO YOU CAN PUT IN PLACE THE GENOCIDAL MANIAC PUTIN TOP FUCKING KEK YOU LOSERS GOOD JOB ELECTING A CZAR FOR THE THIRD TIME THE SAME GUY WHO LET YOUR PEOPLE STARVE AFTER COMING IN POWER AS HE USED RUSSIAS FOOD STAMPS FOR BUYING EXPENSIVE DILDOS AND PROPERTIES IN ENGLAND FUCK RIGHT OFF RUSKY BASTARD GOT YOUR SHIT KICKED IN BY THE BLACK STORKS IN AFGHANISTAN BUDDY FORGOT ALREADY? LOLOLOL

Ugh, rude!

TELL ME ABOUT PAJEET! WHY CAN HE NOT POO IN THE LOO?!?!

go away india no one likes you

Maybe if poo replaces oil as the worlds most import energy resource

>poos and pakis arguing over who is shittier
Talk about a race to the bottom!

At this stage we better hope at the least India becomes a Super Power because they hate Muslims. Whites and the West aren't doing anything about Islam except offering their necks and whimpering

> at least I'm not a racist

PAJEET IS A BIG SHITTER FOR YOU BUD LOO IS FOR NON-SUPERPOWER WEAKLINGS

THE SECRET ROADMAP TO INDIAS SUPERPOWER GOALS CONTINUES;

TO BE A SUPERPOWER YOU MUST DIVE HEAD FIRST IN SHIT WATER WITH SHIT CHUNKS GOING UP YOUR NOSTRILS THE ONLY TRUE HUMANS WORTHY OF BEING A SUPERPOWER ARE THE ONES THAT ARENT SCARED OF A LITTLE SHIT IN THEIR NOSTRILS BE AFRAID CHUMPS INDIA IS UNBEATABLE THEYLL WREK US ALL

Nice meme bro.

Then I'll be siding with the Chinese. They might be souless materialists, but at least they poo in the loo.

FIRST LESSON IN BECOMING A SUPERPOWER IS TO DOMINATE YOUR YOUTH AND CHILDREN BECAUSE IF YOU ARENT ABUSING THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR YOUTH HOW CAN YOU BE ALFA ENOUGH TO BE A SUPERPOWER? LESGO LADS TIME TO SHOW THOSE YOUNG SHITTY WEAK KIDS WHOSE REALLY IN CHARGE RAPE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM BEAT THEM
UP AND THE GODS WILL BLESS MIGHTY INDIA WITH SUPERPOWER OF THE GODS

Fuck off, Chinks have no morale compass. We might as well be ruled by robots.

At least Indians hate Muslims

kek blessed India, if kek blesses me.
India will be a super power in an hour.

k

and >you still won't have a good bowler

No, they're too young to get their period yet

Not while China is around

aroundtheworldl.com/2013/10/27/smells-india/

LAST SUPERPOWER HINT BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO AND SHIT MY PANTS FROM FEAR OF INDIA BECOMING A SUPERPOWER

TO BE A SUPERPOWER YOU MUST LET A BILLION OF YOUR POPULATION MAINTAIN A CONSTANT FOG OF PUNGENT SHIT FRAGNANCE ALL ACROSS YOUR CITIES THIS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE ANY RACE THAT CAN GO ABOUT ITS DAY BREATHING SHIT FUMES IS UNFUCKINGSTOPABLE LADS PLEASE BE AFRAID INDIA TRULY IS A MASTERRACE AND WILL WREK US ALL TAKECARE SUPREME GENTS MAY THE SUPERPOWER SHIT FUMES OF THE GODS PROPEL YOU TO PROSPERITY GAYHIND!

Don't you have any goats to fuck today Ahmad?

>I don't get why indians are so god damn arrogant.
Pedro come on

I think this paedophile praising paki has been thoroughly triggered old boy. Good show pajeet, good show.

kek, this was a bait with an indian proxy.

Bantz aside pajeets how does it feel to be buttblasted by a paki scum eh? top jej brehs tis was me pleasure lads

....and by brehs I mean never my brehs ya fukan subhuman shit sniffing degenerates

I can feel the vibration of multiple blasted butts over here, bantz aside you faggots are pathetic desu senpai

This thread has convinced me that I hate pakistan

If India is fucking you guys up in wars every couple years, I guess I'm now pro India

you could make more money by refining all the shit off the beaches than you could by offering any service to any of the native indians, simply because anyone with any level of education or intelligence almost immediately leave the country.

PUT SOME SPICE IN MY FECES
THIS IS MY HARDEST POO
DEFECATION
HARD BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF MY ASS IS STILL BLEEDING
WOULD IT BE WRONG WOULD IT BE RIGHT
IF I SHIT IN THE STREET TONIGHT
CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT
SANITATION OUT OF SIGHT
AND I'M POOPING BEHIND A BUSH TONIGHT
CUZ I'M
POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEONE WOULD GIVE ME SOME RICE
POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAND ME SOME WIPES
NOTHING IS CLEAN
NOTHING IS WIPED
I'M POOPING IN THE STREET TONIGHT

Hi canadian pajeet dont shit in great canadian streets and be a good boy and apply shit moisturizer on your nostrils daily rest of us don't want your funk

>lost wars

TOP FUCKING KEK BETA VIRGIN

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
pic related