ARROW Will Be Majorly Affected by Flashpoint

>In spite of speculation to the contrary, series star Stephen Amell told fans at the Heroes & Villains Fan Fest in New Jersey this weekend that the events of The Flash's second season finale would play out in a major way on Arrow.

>The official Twitter account for the People's Choice Awards quotes Amell as saying "sure" when asked whether "Flashpoint" would impact Arrow, and then "You bet" when the follow-up question was "majorly?"

comicbook.com/2016/07/03/arrow-will-be-majorly-affected-by-flashpoint/

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/2016/07/03/oliver-felicity-getting-back-together-on-arrow/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so now Felicity would be on the island

Yea, the flashpoint wont effect Arrow was about the season finale.
But everything will be moot if its still Marc & co still writing.

He's just telling people what they want to hear.

The extend of its ramifications will be "Oliver never met Barry and is therefore a little edgier than he's supposed to be".

He also got with Felicity earlier due to not having competition from Barry

>Felicity doesn't exist in Flashpoint universe
>whole season is Oliver feeling like he's missing something
>meanwhile Felicity, in the old continuity, desperately tries to move on after Oliver disappears

They also said season 4 would all be about hope and a lighter tone. We all saw how that turned out.

That's what is was though, they just took it way too seriously when it was all about using the light to fight the darkness in the corniest way possible.

>Oliver never met Barry so he still uses facepaint on his eyes instead of a mask
MAJORLY

Literally the theme of that season, yeah it was a pretty rough season but you cant pretend that wasnt the main running story

Huh, I mean taking the shared universe idea seriously is cool but it will be weird for people who watch Arrow but not Flash

>arrow will be majorly affected by flashpoint

i guess not
comicbook.com/2016/07/03/oliver-felicity-getting-back-together-on-arrow/

yeah a nuke killing 10,00 people with no repercussions is certainly light or killing the big bad even though the first three seasons was him learning not to kill and be a bigger person.

>comicbook.com/2016/07/03/oliver-felicity-getting-back-together-on-arrow/
still dropped then

Mark tricked us. He literally had the whole theme of the season be "light" instead of lighter humor, characters or plotlines.

Oh yeah until Barry becomes the Flash again and everything is back as usual. Who cares anyway? The damage is already done

Flashpoint won't even be the bad end future what's the point?

Please mean Laurel is back.

Or Wildcat has a costume.

Or Mr. Terrific does anything.

Or there's a JSA.

Probably how they'll be able to put supergirl into cw

Can you imagine how much shit Flash would be if Guggenheim was on it?

He'd turn Patty Spivot into Felicity.

Felicity will be the Arrow. Mama Smoak will be Speedy. Something else something else I'm tired of shitposting about Arrow.

Oh poor poor user.

Those things would require competent writers.

>Majorly
you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

This was for op.

Nope

Felicity and Arrow's getting back together

If he never met Barry he'd be dead, either by poison or boomerangs to the face.

Or he would have never have needed to be saved from them.

I stopped watching Arrow, a while back. But, Cody Rhodes is guest starring. However, Oliver and Felicity are getting back together, and she was the reason why I stopped watching.

we can't catch a breake, can't we?

>that episode where olliver rescues the man who killed 502 people, Tommy and Sara because he dun want his sister to have blood in her hands.

Almost dropped it.

>Felicity
>the reason I stopped watching
You and pretty much every other user, user.

I got bored with LoT never actually doing anything (because using their powers would take them over budget); Flash season 2 ended not with a bang but a whimper; and Supergirl was fucking unwatchable cringe.

I'm looking forward to Luke Cage and Gotham though.