In 16 years the majority of the voting population will be minorities. How does that make you feel?

In 16 years the majority of the voting population will be minorities. How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

diversitycollective.blogspot.com/2016/05/another-note-on-europes-coming-war.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_South_Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So what? Are you implying that this is a bad thing, you dumb fuck?

What's wrong with being a minority? Sounding pretty racist there.

we deserve it. if you refuse to fight back, then you die off. my race of whiteys is so fucking cucked its unreal. therefore we deserve to die off.

How can they be a minority if they are the majority?

In 16 years the majority of the people who vote will still be white
Because minorities don;t vote.

>implying normalcy bias isn't a thing

It is.

diversitycollective.blogspot.com/2016/05/another-note-on-europes-coming-war.html

Also sage.

Nothing, I guess I'll just run away from this 3rd world hell hole or something. Wish the euros would at least save my ancestral homelad

KEK WILL BURN YOU, YOU HAVE BEEN MARKED

Libertarians are the political group with the highest average IQ brah.

Having retards vote in things that were designed to make them slaves for the very same people who they voted for.

Sounds like some 3rd world shit tier crap to me!

Just keep acting like nothings wrong

>implying we will be around to see it

I am that and have been since I was 18!

I only vote stupid republican to try and stop the nigger and 3rd world worship!

Which only benefits the elites. Not the people in this country! If libtards had a brain they would recognize that!

like I am sick and tired of the fucking shill infestation on Sup Forums

>good thing we know where you guys live... ;)

Wrong Mohammed it is Kek who will burn you

Hopefully we can keep a Democrat in office until then and ensure the destruction of the Republican party and their itty bitty pp's.

Nah nah nah nah

Nah nah nah nah

Hey hey

Good bye

Assholes.

Whatevs. Like it's some huge achievement importing a trillion shit skins.

You wanna play with fire? I wouldn't be so cocky. Mass immigration can fuck your ass up too. Just look at nigs. People would rather employ a gook or a spic. You might live in a nice house in a nice neighbourhood. Oh what's that they're gonna flood it with rapefugees. Aw shiiiit.

You bitch asses don't know what you're doing and sooner or later people will start to see immigration as a weapon and fuck your ass up with it. Bitch.

>49% white, 30% mexican, 20% black, 1% pacific islander/other

As long as whites make up the largest single ethnicity number we will still be the all powerful oppressors according to the lazy shitskins.

It makes me feel that most of Sup Forums is not only dumber than me but that none of them should be able to vote

Minority=/=non-white

I have five cousins who are 1/4 Hispanic white 3/4 non-Hispanic white, 3 of whom are blond and blue eyed

My mother's best friend is 1/2 Hispanic because her grandparents fled Spain during the 1930s, she and both of her daughters are blonde haired and blue eyed

In highschool one of my friends was 1/4 Cuban and was also blonde

And before you say "your cousins are probably also Hispanic as in Spanish from Spain" no, they're Hispanic as in from Colombia

The reason I repeat "blond" over and over is because most of of you are autists who seem to think not blond=not white

I could go on and mention the Italian-looking manager at my local Giant Foods whose name is Carlos and is clearly Hispanic, or the clerk at the local CVS pharmacy who also looks Italian but whose name is clearly Hispanic, or the cashier at the supermarket who also looks Italian but whose name is Hispanic

Or I could post images of yet more Hispanics

You people all seem to live in bumfuck nowhere where you've never seen a fucking Italian or Greek and are under some weird impression that Hispanic is a race. I can't help you if your Highschool class was 99% white and 99% Germanic or Celtic and your idea of white is restricted to the tiny corner of Northwestern Europe. That's on you.

But don't pretend that anti-white laws don't also target white Hispanics, Italians, Poles and other non-Northwest European Americans

The USA is going to have a race war. Minorities are unable to behave.

that's not even true. you're forgetting that you have to be 18 to vote, and whites aren't set to be minorities until 2040-250ish

>implying the vote matters
>implying it matters now

Already people are reaching stage 4 red pill on the red pill scale (traditionalism), even a democratic state is coercion, via based Hoppe and others essentially European/White ethnonationalism is being fused with a contractual and truly free society, meanwhile Ghouls (Africans etc) are going full blown obvious kike led prole class for glorious communist revolution.

We are on the right side, the vote doesn't matter, numbers have never mattered.

Then why do they throw their vote away?

m8 your cousins just had predominately Spanish ancestry. That's not a majority of hispanic people; most are mestizo. It's true that "white hispanics" will be next on the "diversity" chopping block though.

I'm horrified I sincerely believe that only white men are fit to rule this country

Because the non stop Trump dick sucking wasn't shilling.

Non-Hispanic whites*

Which is a meaningless term because if you have any ancestry from latin america at all you can call yourself Hispanic. Anderson Cooper's Great-great-great grandmother was from Chile. He could be Hispanic if he wanted to. It has zero requirements, hence why there are so many "white Hispanics"- because as demonstrated in every country which enacts laws which discriminate against the majority and prop up minorities you'll see majority ethnic group people suddenly discovering that they have Maori or Aborigine heritage in New Zealand and Australia or Brazilians who used to identify as white suddenly say "oh wait, my great-grandfather was mulatto therefore I am black now".

The reality Sup Forums doesn't understand is the left is using a combination of mass immigration AND census tampering to decrease the numbers of the majority and decrease the majority's cohesion by encouraging the type of autistic behavior seen on Sup Forums. Take Sargon of Cuckad for example- he says he's 1/8th black or something therefore he can't support white nationalist causes. That's entirely intentional, to take the one drop rule and use it against the majority to encourage the majority to turn on itself and implode.

Noooooooo

You assume you get all the white votes and that the group's won't unite . White people don't do that race shit, I am white and don't care about that at all because I have thing called an education.

You are forgetting the mass die off of the baby boomers. And in 16 years 2 year olds can vote.

The majority in the USA are not mestizo.

Historically the Southwest USA and Northern Mexico had very few indians because they were desert regions unable to support large populations. In the case of Northeastern mexico the tiny indian population was completely wiped out similar to New England because the population was so small. Spanish colonists in that region only gained Indian ancestry from intermarriage with mestizo and castizo colonists who migrated from further south- these were few in number because again the region was a desert.

Look at the Lujans in New Mexico who are 2 of their 3 representatives. The Lujans are descended from the colonists who settled southern Colorado and New Mexico. The majority of Hispanics in New Mexico are descended from these original Spanish colonists.

The bulk of legal immigrants from latin america come from the moneyed classes, who are mostly white. Something like 2/3 of Salvadoran Americans (this does not count illegals) are white, even though only 10% of El Salvador is white. This is because when the communists tried to take over that country 30 years ago the whites who had money got the fuck out and migrated to America. It isn't a coincidence that the communist government of Venezuela claims they represent the brown 60% of Venezuela against the white 40%- the whites have money. It is the same as in South Africa across the board.

Why do the Republicans get 30% of the Hispanic vote? Why do Cubans- demonstrably European descended people- vote most strongly for Republicans? Because WHITE Hispanics are the ones voting Republican.

This is why the expulsion of illegals is entirely necessary because they come from the non-white underclasses with no skills and no money to migrate legally. They vote 90% for the Democratic party while about 51% or so of the white Hispanics vote Republican.

Right I'm talking about the recent hispanic immigrants. They are mostly mestizo because of illegals and anchor babies.

Thanks to Sup Forums and burger posters, especially guys like you, I can realize every day what a blessing multi culturalism and liberalism are.

>I have an education
>I'm so educated that not voting in my best interests seems like the same thing to do

Thanks for proving that "having an education" doesn't make you shit in terms of thinking ability, fucktard

And we will get all the white votes because conservatives are the only ones having kids- liberals are dying out.

Look at Jewish Americans. On average they have a total fertility rate of 1, meaning the average jewess has 1 kid in her lifetime. But the Charedim ultra-orthodox jews have a TFR of 6. The Charedim were 8% of the Jewish-American population of 6 million in 2000, by 2060 they will make up the majority of the Jewish population of 6 million.

There are far more religious white Christians than religious Jews- 40% of Mormons are under the age of 18, which is the same proportion of youth in America as during the baby boom of the 1950s. Conservative religious whites are having a baby boom, meanwhile Massachusetts is the healthiest Blue state (discounting purple states, which are healthier because of a higher concentration of conservatives) and only 16% of Massachusetts whites are under 18. In Vermont, it's 14%.

White liberals are dying out, white conservatives are filling their places. The white population will become homogenous.

this.

Remember the kikes are always thinking 3 steps ahead, you have to think 4 steps

There are two sources of Hispanics

Legals and Illegals

Legals are like Asians, they get in because they have money and skills.

Illegals do not get in because they have no money and no skills so they hop the fence.

minorities are already a racist voting block

it's INEVITABLE that whites will do the same, as the situation deteriorates and the race conflict heats up.

this is simple sociology.

p.s. I have a PhD and you have some shit paper mill degree.

No not exactly. The US immigration system is centered around uniting families, so what a lot of people do is have an anchor baby here that becomes a citizen and then apply for legal residency. They'll get it in like a couple of years.

pic

So the fascist is the only one who doesn't have a malignant rash on his forehead?

Do you realize that's a mongrelization of the US population, path to becoming Brazil? Black hair/black eyes = nonwhite.

How is it inevitable? White people in America don't do that race shit and those that do are ostracized. We will blend into one race a new race, am American race
White identity is bullshit

Even if whites were 2% they'd be called all powerful oppressors. Look at South Africa.

>Be neanderthal.
>Lack empathy.
>Genocide other races.
>Create global mischiefs divide & conquer.
>Invade a dozen countries.

Even post 20th century you cumskins can't control your neanderthal urges whether be liberal or conservative but looks like karma is catching up to you james can't wait to see your countries destroyed in my life time.

>PHD
Ya sure you do mr.toilet cleaner.

Also saged.

at least I don't have a hole in my head

IQ tests are racist and problematic, bruh.

>one race a new race, am American race

here it is, that leftists "one world race" propaganda bullshit

You want to know what will happen? Wherever non-Whites will have a local majority in the USA, they will RACIALLY TARGET WHITES.

You know why? Because they are low-IQ and can't control themselves. They just HAVE to attack.

The racial targeting will cause whites to move into an ethno-nationalism mode.

You can't stop it, I can't stop it, it will happen, because it is an uncontrollable social dynamic.

Yes, I do. No, you can't get proofs.

White people in America already heavily skew republican. The trend will only continue.

Yeah, it sure is the case in South Africa where they are literally on the genocide watch.

OH. WAIT.

That is an oversimplification of the system

Only 100,000 immigrants a year come from Mexico legally out of more than 300,000 Latin American immigrants overall

lmaoing @ Amerikeks

I agree user race is bullshit, so we should eliminate anything the mentions it. So we should work to destroy Black Lives Matter because black people dont exist since race doest exist, also end affirmative action since no such thing as race at all. Unless you are a racist piece of shit of course.

If I wanted a Patel's opinion, I'd go to the down the hall where we keep you corralled to write shitty code that we have to proof for hours before it's ready to push client-side.

well i guess they wont be a minority then, huh faggot?

>41% of English dominant Hispanics support Trump while 48% support Hillary

Hispanics can integrate well if an effort is made to integrate them. It's idiotic libcucks who want "multiculturalism" and have schools teach in Spanish who are holding us back.

Whites in SA never had the numbers or local majority to dominate or a place to separate.

One just needs to look at the civil war in Yugoslavia for a better example.

One doesn't need a majority. It's enough to have a regional majority.

I can really seen you Phd at work.
I am not invested at all, I am having kids with a black woman because I don't want anything to do with the backlash trumps humiliation will engender.
Equal and opposite reactions for every action.

>if you refuse to fight back, then you die off

this

No, it isn't. A person who is 80% European intermarrying with someone who is 98% European results in children who are 89% European. There are 33 million white Hispanics, more than a third of whom are Hispanic in name only and are genetically not different from the non-Hispanic white population. Overall I would guess white Hispanics in America are 85-90% European, intermarriage with them would barely change anything. Keep in mind the average Russian is 96% European. Intermarriage between white and white Hispanic would give the total white population a European value of 97%. Anyone saying that intermarriage between overwhelmingly European-descended populations is buying into kike propaganda designed to divide European-descended peoples against each other, it is nowhere near marrying an outright non-white.

The primary threat in terms of miscegenation in America comes from beta white men intermarrying with Asian women. These Hapas often pass for white and intermarry with whites, influxing large proportions of Asian genes into the dominantly European population. If Asian immigration is not checked then over a period of 100 years the proportion of Asian genes in the white population could easily rise to more than 10%.

Additionally Brazil is not nearly as mongrelized as people claim, while the average white there is 80% European the "pardo" population which is 70% European on average can be divided into those who are generally 80% or more European who make up about half and those who are less than 70% European who make up the other half.

People who are at least 80% European are 7/10ths of the Brazilian population, intermarriage between darker skinned and lighter skinned Brazilians is infrequent. Black skinned and dark skinned people are viewed as servants and maids, no one there wants to curse their children by marrying down.

>be aryan
>invade shitskins
>4000 years later your descendants are shitskins shitposting on the internet

good luck, you don't even see the socio-political dynamics that you are yourself causing.

for every shitskin Fernando or Jose in my town there's a fair-skinned conquistador-descended Jesse or Alex. And you can guess which ones are guaranteed legal.

That is incorrect. The province of Gauteng is only 2% of South Africa's land area but contains 20% of South Africa's population and 40% of its white population.

80 years ago the region of Gauteng was more than 80% white. In 1960 after the creation of the Bantustans the regions of South Africa outside of the Bantustans were 55% white. By 1970 unchecked migration from the Bantustans and neighboring African countries, Rhodesia and the Portuguese colonies had reduced this to less than 50%. By 1994 only 30% of the population outside of the Bantustans was white. Today in 2016 only an estimated 13% of the population outside of the former Bantustans is white.

Whites did dominate regions of South Africa, the mass migration of a black population that was 4 times larger reduced them to a minority in their own cities. The point of Apartheid was to prevent this by giving blacks their own containment zones/countries and making them stay there. International capitalists such as the De Beers corporation and the Anglo-American corporation pressured the government of John Vorster (successor the CIA-assassinated Hendrik Verwoerd) to stop enforcing the pass laws so they could flood the mines with cheap African labor. By the mid-1970s this had reduced southern Johannesburg into the Detroit of South Africa, along with the shanty-city of Soweto and resulted in the ANC-lead school riots.

Not all whites are garbage. Just the ones that are paraded around in the media.

who is she?

>Gauteng

make a sovereign country out of this.

You can then finally cuck negro and cholo with privilege check.

>these Hapas often pass for white and intermarry with whites, influxing large proportions of Asian genes into the dominantly European population
Get fucked, faggot. My biological grandfather was somehow an alpha Nip who managed to fuck my grandma, creating my father who passes as white in a day to day context.

And as for me, even if someone from Sup Forums perceives there to be something "off" about my white phenotypes, I'm still for all intents and purposes white. Just like the "white Hispanics" you're so staunchly defending.

pic related, race areas in 1979.

Show me where the white coutry should be.

the best I see are a few coastal port towns. Which wouldn't be bad.

maybe dividing the country in two parts and living with the coloreds would be OK.

The Hispanics who support Trump are really mostly Spanish and Castizo immigrants to the US. The indios are all in for Clinton.

TL;DR: White people support Trump. White people can be integrated without too much difficulty.

The power structures will still largely be white, and minorities still won't vote

>theys be diluting social cohesion yo
where you from?
>us of bipartisan politics
right...
>we can put our will into office you
oh, really? What are those wills?
>i just be wanting to vote for d guys whos not pc and literally does nothing but populist demamague bout securities and shiit lol. thinking too hard.
Right....

CONFIRMED

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>855
>955
>999

THREE IN A ROW

NOT WHITES IN 2100 CONFIRMED

KEK WHAT ARE U DOING U MADMAN

How many Indians are there? I thought they were all on reserves? How big are those damn Reserves?

>I have thing called an education

clearly

there's a pretty good louie ck joke before his current JUST phase about a white person going to africa and saying "gosh look at all these minorities!"

Going to need a source on that

well maybe its about time for the republican party to skip their goldwater racism and move the fuck on! party of lincoln my ass.

>Those lazy fucking shitskins don't work
>They took our jobs
>We didn't oppress them, we oppressed their grandparents
>Look at my white heritage built over 1100 years
>I can't believe 70 years isn't enough for brown people to recover from having their heritage destroyed

You people

Low IQ

>>We didn't oppress them, we oppressed their grandparents
>>Look at my white heritage built over 1100 years
>>I can't believe 70 years isn't enough for brown people to recover from having their heritage destroyed
If by "Oppressed" you mean gave them much better living conditions and eventual opportunities than they ever would have had in their native lands.
If by "Having their heritage destroyed" you mean being born in America with a clean slate and all the same opportunities as whites, but they fall short literally every time.
Part of me wants to believe you're trolling, but I know Canadians are professional bull preps, so sadly I think you're being genuine.

Nonsense

Reminds me when I had a country in Democracy 3 where 100% of the population was a minority.

>the majority will be minorities

>shill
or
>liberal with R selected mind.

The white country in 1960 was everything outside of the Bantustans, it was 55% white

I think you underestimate the sheer numbers of Africans who migrated into South Africa between 1960 and 1979

Likewise the bulk of the regions on there which are Coloured or Black are rural, sparsely populated areas

The white areas are dense urban conglomerations and their suburbs

Also your map supports exactly what I said about Gauteng being overwhelmingly white in the past

POO

Is this post by a bot?

>majority
>minorities
the newspeak has to stop somewhere

You shall be punished by the mighty Kek, may you burn in his cleansing fire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_South_Africa

1904 census, 20% whites.

>Gauteng

If you want a sovereign country, don't make it an enclave surrounded by a hostile ethnicity.

It's necessary to have access to ports, don't be land-locked, because of international trade and potential millitary help that has to go through uncontrolled space.

Nathalie Emmanuel

retard. no one cares about the third digit unless it matches the other two

You don't seem to be understanding here

The Apartheid policy did not aim to create a tiny, homogenous enclave for whites

It sought to gradually move any blacks outside of the Bantustans onto the Bantustans and remove Indians back to India, leaving only Coloureds (who were mixed white-Khoisan-Malaysian-Bantu) as the only non-white group.

The bulk of major cities and industries and territory was to remain within this country.

The fact that vast rural areas were populated by Africans is irrelevant, the densely populated major cities were populated by whites in 1948 and outnumbered the Africans outside of what were then called the Native Reserves, which were the precursors to the Bantustans.

How would you know about toilets Sajid?

OK, didn't catch the part about Bantustans.

IN

Nah, it's a post dedicated to disproving the idea that because the United State used to be mostly white it had social and political cohesion.

Voting has always been shit, the country is too big. That's why there is two parties that are dedicated to simple ideas.

Yeah, in the United States of Anchorbabies.
For fuck's sake, get your shit together.

>Liberals are retarded and draw on themselves like 5-years old.
>Libertarians are submissive cucks who follow the liberal trend and draw a brain on their heads
>Conservatives follow the trend and draw a brain on their heads to make their ideas acceptable.
>Fascist aren't retarded and don't draw on themselves like 5-years old.