"White people don't have culture"

"White people don't have culture"

Maybe you could give us some context faggot

That's not true they have polka, man-skirts, and bagpipes.

Except rape culture.

Mandatory pic

She said in english.

Huh I wonder what black culture looks like.

I mean, you know, except for centuries of art, literature, religion, philosophy, architecture, legacies of democracy, judicial systems, scientific progress, technological advances, and, you know, basically all of civilization west of the Prime Meridian.

Btw do you think she might be Jewish at all???

I get the funny feeling..

I've always thought that this chick was from that Cadbury ad from many years ago where all the people are made of chocolate.

Also...

Check this fact image. How does this make you whites feel?

Sup Forumswhites BTFO

She's literally surrounded in that picture by the manufactured products that the white led industrial revolution established as the norm. A nigger's ease of motion in the West is a result of the white man's innovations, not the primitive slave labor we whites died in the hundreds of thousands to free her ancestors from.

Most whites couldn't give a shit about pretty much all of our past culture. Can you say they have culture? Genes mean fuck all when it comes to culture if you don't educate yourself and maintain it.

See reddit.

This is why we are scared of Jews.

"white culture" is a way norwegians, americans or australian can feel like they're part of the great accomplishments of nations like France and Italy.
pretty pathetic, just like "black culture'

illiterite skinedz only hear

>Implying most shitskins give a fuck about their "culture".
I don't count east asians as shitskins in this context btw.

Why does white person food suck so badly? Take England as an example. Their national dish is baked beans from the Heinz factory, for fuck's sake.

white culture completely dominates the world. those who are offended by it are not part of the white community.

I know right? They don't even have a real color.
And don't forget to include all the great inventions blacks made hundred of years before any white was able to crawl out of his cave.
This whole thing is like saying "Color-TV is just black&white mixed together"

fuck I cant stnd this cunt and her face.

Well it's certainly better than black people food. Take Ethiopia as an example. Their national dish is fuck all with a side of dirt.

White people have popular culture and minorities keep appropriating us.

Black-people food, as you call it, happens to be fucking amazing in most places. Nothing like a good spicy wat with injera, sauces, sambals, and chutneys.

In contrast, English people are responsible for this. You can't win, user.

Nigger food:
Chicken
Peas
Bananananananas
Dirt

Loser

don't forget milk mixed with blood

wheat flour and milk is all somalians eat. they dont even fry it or anything they just mix it into porridge and eat it

Niggers were cannibals before whitey came around and whipped them into shape.

Oh yeah, and cow anus for desert. Forgot that one too.

Wtf I hate facts now

>"White people don't have culture"
We invented the meme-highway and we invented memes

Most poor countries happen to be in highly fertile areas where subsistence farming is still possible. From Guatemala to Sri Lanka and India to Egypt and Morocco, you find fucking amazing food being eaten by poor, dark-skinned people. They love fresh ingredients, big flavors, and loads of spices. In contrast, the food of snowy countries is usually bland and boring as the white people who live there.

Have some toad in the hole, miserable bland user.

>black culture

>african countries
>they literally eat cockroachs and scorpions
>we wuz chef n shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

lol The original 4channers were women and PoCs.

Then white males appropriated everything and now claim they invented chan-culture and memes.

Having to eat spicy shit because the food taste so awful you rather burn your taste buds

africans invented technology like cow sufflation which increased milk production by 5000%.

>lol The original 4channers were women and PoCs.
This is a bad troll. The original 4channers were forever alone angsty white nerds in middle school, then facebook-tier meme pages started copying our content and a flood of normies joined. Maybe the initial flood of normies was mostly women and PoC, I could believe that. Oldfags are angsty forever alone white nerds though.

Niggers and Indopakis add spice to food to mask the smell and taste of rotten meat and faeces. Spiced food doesn't taste like the main ingredient, it tastes like the shit they add so you DON'T taste the pooinloo meat.

Toad in the hole tastes like Sausages, in a Yorkshire pudding batter. If it were a paki dish, it would taste of madras seasoning. Same as beef madras, pork madras, chicken madras...all tastes of madras seasoning.

And the majority of burger posts, where their national food is 'Anything fried'. Take perfectly good food, deep fry it in butter, voila, national food.

I blame caturday.

we wuz aliens n shit.

Don't forget about deep fried butter

They don't go eat potato's and sardines Sven

I hate that meme so much. Western culture is pretty much the only culture that matters.

Human rights, free market, democracy, secular ethics, critical thinking, science, family values, modern medicine, technology, burgers, etc, etc

You colonized empty lands with primitive populations and left behind, churches, universities, libraries, factories, OH NO!

The most significant advances mankind has made can be attributed to a few thousand people. Most of which were white.

Please, white people, don't let your culture die.

Daily reminder that the All you can eat buffet was invented in the USA. As was competitive eating.

That's right burgers. You invented a way to actually reward people for overeating.

>Until the jews and leftists destroyed everything.

She ain't a lady if she's under 280

Wow, racist and sexist much?

non white food
>everything tastes the same
>everything is same spicy shit with some shit sauce (95% its also spicy)

White culture is everything. The cities, towns, democracy, your life. That's what "white culture" is. Better than some fucking mud huts and witch doctor songs.

White man savior culture would come in handy if you weren't the problem, hon.