You're traveling through another dimension

>You're traveling through another dimension.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LyI0c4sRN_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>MWI: the series
Sci-fi TV peaked here.

Consider for a second user here. It's Friday night and he's shitposting on Sup Forums. But, not browsing responsibly, he may soon find himself being linked directly to the Twilight Zone.

You are entering the vicinity of an area adjacent to a location. The kind of place where there might be a monster, or some kind of weird mirror. These are just examples; it could also be something much better. Prepare to enter: The Scary Door.

Recommend some of the best episodes please. I will watch them as per your recommendation.

see it's a really hilarious post

The monster are due on maple street

Not that funny

My favorites are
>the Buster Keaton guest star episode
>Two
> From Agnes With Love
> He's Alive

I've already seen it. Pretty good though.

Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge blew my then high school aged mind

Yes, was fucking funny, tasteless moron.

Were you in high school when the episode originally aired?

Nah, not funny.

>You are entering the vicinity of an area adjacent to a location. The kind of place where there might be a monster, or some kind of weird mirror. These are just examples; it could also be something much better. Prepare to enter: The Scary Door.
- Post So, this is what you'd consider "not funny"? Really?

Uh, yeah, is that a problem?

based old poster

No, we watched it as part of our ninth grade English class. Half of the students didn't understand the ending

>it's a single man is he last person on earth and wanders around looking for others for 30 minutes episode
literally every day of my life.

A man and his wife enjoying each other's company. An evening just like any other... or so it would seem. What you may not realize is you're coming up to a door through which exists the twilight zone. Please, walk in take a seat and just imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down ...

Fuck you.

>the episode where the guy tries to trick those who wronged him into thinking a nuclear apocalypse happened but he goes crazy himself

Fuck you leatherman. I think me and you should settle it right here in the ring if you think you're that tough

Oh yeah?

GET OUT OF THAT JABRONI OUTFIT

Great post.

Time Enough To Last

My only issue with this is that after S01 every subsequent season has like 60% of filler shit episodes.

"Well at least I can read Brail!"

Thanks futurama

BEST TV SHOW OF ALL TIME, BEST PIINBALL MACHINE OF ALL TIME!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/LyI0c4sRN_w

NOTHING IN THE DARK
THE LONELY
NICK OF TIME
!!!FACT!!!

>Welcome to the Nosleep Podcast

Walking Distance
The Hitchhiker
Living Doll

What, what do you mean didn't understand? I just watched it and at the end the narrator explains everything, literally.

Oh my bad, I just read "my then high school aged mind". I was trying so hard to reflect on what I just watched thinking that I had missed something profound. I really enjoyed the episode though.

Are there any good episodes from the 80's reboot?

An occurrence at owl creek bridge
one for the angels
the changing of the guard
nothing in the dark
shadow play