How do I get into buying and selling comics for profit?

How do I get into buying and selling comics for profit?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/106526309
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are cancer. kill yourself

You don't. Comics are worth literally nothing.

ded industry
ded medium

only still exists so capekino can be made

See if comixology is hiring.
Or use your way back machine to travel to the 90s when comics made big money

1. Get an idea for a comic to make
2. Meet holllywood producer
3. Pitch comic idea
4. Make movie instead

I mean buying already published comics and selling them on ebay or something.

Actually it's more like
1. Get an idea for a comic to make
2. Meet holllywood producer
3. Pitch comic idea
4. Half ass the comic
5. Make movie based on comic

1. Open Shop
2. Sell comics
3. Realize you aren't making any money
4. Start selling Magic the Gathering and Warhammer
5. You are no longer a comic store

There is no way. Comics, just like books, are a business where the owner makes far more money off of other things in the store than the comics themselves. Comic books are by no means hard to come by in bulk, if you frequent flea markets on the regular you can get yourself sized up with a decent horde of pretty worthless stuff.

What you do is make a business that also happens to sell comic books, and maybe has a comic book theme. Coffee shop is the easiest, bakery is an alternative or an addition to the coffee if you've got the cash. Open in a college town for that sweet normie cash.

Turn the page

Wash your hands

>I mean buying already published comics and selling them on ebay or something.
Sorry, but the comic industry had already killed that way of making money by over-production. Comics are collectable by being rare, but comic makers instead just create fake rarity to fool new collectors. For example, issue one of super hero comics used to be collectable, but comics these days end up with "issue 1" for no reason at random just to trick collectors into buying them.

In short, you can't make money from collecting unless you start on the ground floor, before what you are collecting became popular.

Purchase Action Comics #1.
Sell it for slightly more than you bought it for.

start making Tijuana bibles
sell them outside a high school

>high school

Step 1: Be born in the 1950s or 1960s
Step 2: Know a hoarder who used to own a local magazine/newspaper distributor
Step 3: Have that hoarder die, allowing you to claim all his pristine Action Comics and Batmans wedged between 40 year old newspapers.
Step 4: Sell everything before the collector boom dies in the mid 90s.

Buy and sell anime, manga, and video games instead. Might be kinda late for that, though... probably would've been perfect to make a weeb shop in like 2006 or 2008.

You won't be able to do just comics. You'll have to sell other stuff too. The easiest route would be to create a scene for /tg/ stuff like magic, 40k, etc and then also you can happen to be a comic store.

Kek literally faggot: the OP

People like you literally almost killed comics

I didn't punch Superman to death, user.

This.

You know if this were the 90s you probably could, now though? no, Unless you have a bunch of 60's comics (key issues) in good condition, you really cant.

Watch this video, friend.

vimeo.com/106526309

Except don't sell Warhammer.
Games Workshop doesn't deserve your business.

punch Linkara in the cock

>not selling hentai

Nice try, Linkara. But you won't fool me a second time.

You could probably strike a deal with some comic shop owner to get cheap bulk on their shelfwarming bins, then scam a bunch of hipsters into buying them in the form of a loot crate.