Am i white, Sup Forums?

am i white, Sup Forums?

>southern europe
try again

No

curious, what is white then?

If it's a white nationalist state; the whites are those that agree with those in power.

Irish are the only true whites

What service did you use?

> Potato Niggers
> White

you don't have a single drop of white blood in your body

>arabia - 7%
>jewish diaspora - 5%
>west and central africa - 2%
you're a jewish arab nigga, get off this board

national geographic

lol its only 17% of my dna, though i am related to a famous ethnic somalian from the 1500's

Not as white as me, mate.

lmfao, Sup Forums does hate arabs jews and blacks the most though, kinda funny

Had mine done a couple weeks ago. I am 6'2 blonde with blue eyes and scandi looking.

>Western & central Africa
no

6'0, dark brown hair, green eyes, and brown skin lol. i got a lil bit of that arab/jew/meditarranean nose goin on though

Probably look like the average Napoleton. My wife is from Napoli but she is very pale but has brown eyes and reddish brown hair. I am a sucker for girls with big brown eyes.

curious again, why are irish not considered white

> 10% Ashkenazi
Wew lad.

maybe, but apparently the ethnic group closest to me are iberians. that 70% southern europe came from spain

>maybe, but apparently the ethnic group closest to me are iberians. that 70% southern europe came from spain

maybe, but apparently the ethnic group closest to me are iberians. that 70% southern europe came from spain

We aren't going to do her DNA test soon. She has a Spanish last name and her grandma always told her that they come from Spanish royalty.

30% trash.

Ew, no.
What the fuck is wrong with your bloodline? How degenerate were your ancestors?

oh ok, i THINK, but im not sure, that spanish royalty back then were the whitest spaniards, in terms of skin color and recessive genes. that's just what i've heard

100% western european.

it looks like your ancestors were Portuguese/Spaniard explorers kek

We are* going to do her test soon. Damn auto correct.

If you do ancestry tests, use ANCESTRYDNA or 23ANDME they have the biggest databases so the results are better accurate

Whatever the americans decided to be white. A nation of people without an identity needs to form one somehow, otherwise it would break apart like Europeans did/do.

well my dad's side is arab, and then entered spain with the moors, and intermixed there, converted to judaism and fled spain to turkey, then to cuba,

my mom's side is just native indian mixed with african slave mixed with the spanish colonists in cuba. my ancestors came from struggle rather than degeneracy

they were lol.

i was gonna do 23 and me

>my dad's side is arab, and then entered spain with the moors, and intermixed there, converted to judaism and fled spain to turkey, then to cuba
What the fuck man

idk, it was just my ancestors lol. don't be scared of the brown

>be Irish
>successful and well versed farmers
>become successful exporter of good
>have land and industry bought out from under them. :^)
>forced onto shitty land that can only support potatoes
>"you potato niggers now" :^)

Probably because some of them have actual European aboriginal Dna not Frankish mongrels

ITT: Americans trying to be European

In Belgium Arabs are European.

You're the great grandchild of one of those old ladies who got gang banged by the moors. They filled pussy with so much cum it made a universal cum baby, that's what you are.

Does it matter

Bavarian

which is better? Ancestry looks more comprehensive but also shittier 'find niggers youre related to'.

AYO HOL UP
>smacks lips profusely
SO U BE SAYIN
>dilates nostrils
CRACKA U SAYIN
>grabs crotch
WE WUZ SOUTHERN EUROPEAN N SHEEEEIT

yeah, i know. what can i do, can;t go back in time

>remember chillun, you wuz moors an spanglish an sheet.