Why don't jobs for low skilled people pay more? Am I not entitled to wealth just because I did not go to college...

Why don't jobs for low skilled people pay more? Am I not entitled to wealth just because I did not go to college? Explain this, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjP5cnR06rOAhXLWh4KHZM-B-0QFgg5MAQ&url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/event/article-2662557/Sting-I-earned-money-hard-work-You-try-singing-two-hours-getting-plane-day.html&usg=AFQjCNHGsxsCZBKjTpkux7GSXv5LgOZHTA&sig2=OIii5by4TfWg4akDhBFF6w&bvm=bv.129391328,d.dmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Am I not entitled to wealth just because I did not go to college?
Yes. It's called natural selection

Ive often wondered this myself as a shitty low pay worker.
Basically its about leverage. As a person with no capital, you cant gain any wealth in a capitalist society.
Its that simple. Capital is the most important thing in a capitalist society

But I am a white male. I am the winner of natural selection.

Low skilled work is the most easily replaced, meaning just about anyone can do the job even a robot, so there's no incentive to pay you a lot if everyone can do it.

Here's an analogy: which is more expensive? Something of which there is only 1 in existence and is very useful? Or something that is on every street corner and is only moderately useful and there are copycat products of it that do the exact same thing?

That would be true if you were in China. In Germany you're another normie. Any non-white with the same qualities as you will get more women because he's unusual for Germany(not for long though).

You don't have to go to university to have a skiled job

Why the fuck should somebody flipping burgers get paid more than a plumber or electrician?

Whining entitled brat

And? There are better whites than you whose brains are good enough for going to college unlike yours

Nobody is entitled to wealth. If you have some sort of useful ability you may be able to convince someone to give you some of their wealth in return for the use of your ability. If not, why would you expect to be wealthy?

This is why there are plenty of low skilled jobs which pay well. Go be a long haul trucker, or go drill oil. These are jobs which require the special abilities of "being willing to work extremely long and boring hours" and "being willing to accept a high on-the-job-mortality rate". But if you're not willing to do those and you're not uniquely skilled or qualified in any way, why the hell do you deserve someone else's wealth?

>something that there is only 1 of and ia useful
It doesnt even need to be useful. Just look at a lot of bosses. It just needs to be 1.

>Natural selection
Ironic shit is poor people breeds more and middlehigh class people are not having kids

Natural selection is a constant and ongoing process. Maybe the overall group you belong to is doing well, but that doesn't mean your bloodline as an individual is doing well.

Also if we're being real literally every human who is alive and reproduces is a "winner" in natural selection.

>nobody is entitled wealth
Except by inheritance

Because they're low skilled you thick fuck.

If you want a better deal, find a job where your time and skills are scarce and valuable to the business, where you can't be easily replaced by a bum with no training.

>Am I not entitled to wealth just because I did not go to college?
You are entitled to nothing. Want to be paid more? Make your labor more valuable.

There is also the fact that you might not so well, but if you survive and have kids, they might.
So its not so simple as you are rich or poor in natural selection, sinply being in the game is all it is.

Even then that's the father/mother choosing to give their child part of their wealth. They can just as easily donate it all to charity or give it to someone else or do nothing with it at all and just let it sit.

They need to unionize. The company has all the leverage when negotiating with a single worker. You would not volunteer to take less money so why would they volunteer to give more

The more primitive someone is, the more it breeds. Look at bacterias

You're not entitled to inheritance. Parents could chose to leave their pile to a donkey charity if they wished.

As if

Literally this. Why should I hire a white guy at $15/hour when I can get 3-5 Pablo's for the same rate?

Network. I have worked from minimum wage to 40 dollars per hour. No college, partied my ass off, and have traveled most the United States. It's all about networking. There's tons of money to be made out there, you just have to go get it.

You only have your rep, and credit.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjP5cnR06rOAhXLWh4KHZM-B-0QFgg5MAQ&url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/event/article-2662557/Sting-I-earned-money-hard-work-You-try-singing-two-hours-getting-plane-day.html&usg=AFQjCNHGsxsCZBKjTpkux7GSXv5LgOZHTA&sig2=OIii5by4TfWg4akDhBFF6w&bvm=bv.129391328,d.dmo

>labour be more valuable
Well this is a thesis in itself i reckon
What makes labour valuable? Does a manager or ceo do valuable labour?

I agree that specialized degrees deserve more pay but I find it absurd you can't land a desk job where you answer the phone without a bachelor in some inane bullshit

Basically everyone is going to college these days. Degrees have no more worth so that's not an argument

Pick a dangerous but low skilled job

You can bet he has money stashed away some where.
No parent is that stern on their kid they gove them nothing. They just want to prove a point and use money as leverage

>Does a manager or ceo do valuable labour?

The fact that you're asking this explains why you will always be poor.

No parent. Not a single one. On a planet of 9 billion people.

And the more it breeds and passes its genes the more wins at natural selection.

Yea unless that kid is not his.
You dont have kids just to give them nothing derp, unless you ahve nothing

>What makes labour valuable?
Skills, education, experience, and being able to negotiate.

because of the jews and their lackey's like Sup Forums

The more primitive it is, the bigger number of its descendants will die

Nope its an interesting question.
Just because they are paid a lot doesnt mean they do anything really valuable that isnt something to do with their position.
Like if a manager has new concepts, bew directiob that grows the company, thats great.
What about a manager that simply runs operations? He doesbt innovate. Hes jusy there to be the guy who answers to the even higher ups

Define "low skilled" - the men in that photo are the definition of "skilled laborer". They've devoted their lives to their respective trades. Do they look like layabouts to you?

So again, define low skilled.

>What about a manager that simply runs operations?

What about him? His job would be to run the workforce and implement decisions from higher up. He is paid to do this. Why is that difficult to understand?

you can work construction and still be unskilled labor.

this right here.

contracting and construction aint exactly burgerflippin tier jobs.

Are you really so set in your view of humans that you think that among the whole mass of billions of them there is literally not a single outlier to your example?

You're wrong. There are people out there who murder and rape their own children, there are people out there who steal from their own children, and you cant foresee a single example of parents not leaving an inheritance to their children?

Because it doesnt require much input at all

So the company just shits away profits for no real reason and the workforce organises itself?

>tfw robots are taking jobs away from educated people before uneducated

why haven't we replaced every single custodian with a robot?

nobody should be allowed to make a living cleaning up other people messes

>y don't jobs for low skilled people pay more?
>I did not go to college?

becasue you are a bad goyim and you deserve to punished.

But that's not true. A chemical engineering degree is more useful and valuable than a degree in art history or sociology

I already said how I feel about that.

Thats exactly whats happening where i work. The managers are all italians and fuck around all day.
The only reason they exist is because hierarchy demands an exec and a vice exec

if it can be automated, the value of that labour drops
if it can be outsourced, the value drops further
if a crisis hits further up in the ladder, the losses are externalized and the lowest rung is usually hit twice as hard. the compensation for that labour drops even more

artisan/traditional industries are an exception, but I would say that, by definition, an artisan is high skilled (while it doesn't entail "higher studies")

It's about bargaining power.

Say you're an owner of a company and you need to hire a lawyer and a labourer from the pool of employees. There is one lawyer and ten labourers. And there's another company looking for the lawyer. The lawyer has bargaining power because he's rare and in demand. The workers there are ten trying to get a job. It's in the same demand but common as muck.

Maybe if the workers banded together and all agree to be paid a certain minimum amount, they could raise their wages. That's called a union.

come to canada

an electrician makes 40$CAD/hr here in town

i believe in Britain it's about 25$CAD/hr and i'm guessing it's even less in germany.

Cost of living is lower here too.

Canada is GOAT for trades and trades are incredibly white.

Supply and demand. For example, in the 1990s there was a tech boom but not enough programmers so programmers could negotiate for higher salaries. But once the market become more saturated their wages dropped.
You've put your finger on it pretty well. Every labourer is necessary to run the company, but aren't paid the same.

>Maybe if the workers banded together and all agree to be paid a certain minimum amount, they could raise their wages. That's called a union.
There's also an enterprising model called cooperative that by default involves equal profit.

>They need to unionize
Yes, I'm sure paying an extra $100 a month to a new layer of management that annually tells them to stop working for a week w/o pay in exchange for "protection" is totally going to work out for them.

Id say managers arent strictly labourers though.
Lower level ones certainly are in that they will do from time to time as necessary. Higher level operations managers are just admin/book balancers. They arent labour

They're easier to replace than employees who require more training/education, so they have inherently less value to the one paying them. It's not difficult to understand.

>even less in germany

Oh, they sure do make 40 bucks an hour, judging by the way they charge you. Well, 40 bucks an hour, before the tax, that is ._.

Yea leverage.

No,but if you can't go to college then you have to choose your trade very carefully

There are decent amount of niche jobs of low skill requirement and are in modest demand,

There was a time when plumbers were minting money